Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers (41573 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by duality(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2022
Two things.

1, the appearance of the music team is not good. So worldly, is it not boxers that guy was putting on? Look at the tight jeans the girls are on...God wants us to worship him in spirit and in truth..So much flesh and no depth leads to so much noise. The choir need to repent, rededicate themselves to God and go into deep consecration. Then, things will change.

2, The pastor needs to be more decerning . He also need to use more of discretion in things like this. He should be more prayerful

2 Likes

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2022
Fira09:
The pastor is high on weed(AZ).

That's very embarrassing and unthinkable from the pastor.
very demoralizing. Those youth will want to be in bbnaija than in that church again

2 Likes

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Papichulostunne(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Where in scripture did God order this so-called worship you do in your churches? undecided
You are no Christian.. sing to your jujulet us sing to our God..!! How did the wall of Jericho fall?

1 Like

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by detectivejones: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2022
Was the praises for him or God? These MOGs be forming demi-god for their followers. Its obvious that this one has sniffed something.

1 Like

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Electorate: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix0gdz37jdc

“Alright guys, thank you guys. Be seated please. Even though Living Stone is amazing but that song was boring me to death. So I had to come up men. But thanks guys. We would come up and sing in a minute." - Pastor Tobi Adegboyega shuts down choristers mid-performance

https://twitter.com/Tapiwa_Lexis/status/1559104270053556224?t=ERCNrBv6XJ18JKEdlSW64Q&s=19

Look no further, this is how you know someone God did not call but who called himself, He want the worship song for himself and not for God, he is not willing to hear a 'boring' worship song meant to worship God, he wants to hear is choirs play him some fuji and zarzu.

By their fruits you shall know them, fake Pastor and his mentally deranged followers...even after this episode his followers would still worship his feet like zombies who totally refuse to use their brains.

The demon in him cannot stand the worship song, he had to shut them up.

I am a Christian and I hate people using God to catch cruise.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by EponOjuku: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
No he is not. He spoke honestly given that he is aware those songs are meaningless when all is said and done. They are not commanded by God and as such are not of God. They also serve as a way of deluding you, the followers of these men, into believing that the emotional highs you get from time to time singing those songs have something to do with God. undecided

Are they singing for their Pastor or singing for their God?
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by EponOjuku: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Kobicove:
This incident happened at a practice session but bloggers have blown it out of proportion undecided

Do they wear a matching attire at practice sessions abi wetin this one dey talk?
Bloggers are responsible for the pastor talking rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Arysexy(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Sleeping off?

Boring you to death?

So worshiping God is now about how well you feel?

Reason I don't dig all these so called "Pentecostal" churches

When you hear them say, the service was superb, the service was lit, the service was glorious " it's not about God but how elated they felt.

Please Mr Pastor, the song is not for you.

Very arrogant and proud pastor

3 Likes

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Cleanworld(f): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Fira09:

The pastor is not high on anything at all. When you already evaluate the brains of your worshipers. you can say and do anything and they will still lick his **s anyday.

tell your bros and sis to wake up before rapture sound and take them to the unknown

God is not man and Man can't be God. If you refuse to find your GOD , you will end up worshiping men. periodt!

1 Like

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by nihinlade(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2022
So many pastors need to go for proper theological training. There is also quackery in pastoral ministry!

1 Like

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by ransomed: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2022
It is between him and Him. I was not there when the I AM that I AM called the pastor .
Let us allow God to do the judgment please, thank you.
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Electorate: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2022
duality:
Two things.

1, the appearance of the music team is not good. So worldly, is it not boxers that guy was putting on? Look at the tight jeans the girls are on...God wants us to worship him in spirit and in truth..So much flesh and no depth leads to so much noise. The choir need to repent, rededicate themselves to God and go into deep consecration. Then, things will change.

2, The pastor needs to be more decerning . He also need to use more of discretion in things like this. He should be more prayerful

He is possessed, the demon in him cannot stand that worship song, can't you see the energy by the choir...how is that song even boring?

This fake Pastor has successfully exposed himself to the world.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by uptownemmygee(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2022
He was expecting them to sing
Hallelujah e je ka gbe body to the Lord
O ti zeh
But the choristers Don jogor
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by maiquel: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2022
Pastor don collect worship from God hand.
They are boring you to death. Such nonsense.
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Mrkindness: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2022
drmuchin:
Yahoo pastors
He wan do Zanku legwork
why is it that you bastard Muslims pigs are quick to insult pastors calling them names.

Well a book that teach you to kill insulting another person means nothing.
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Paulianfa(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2022
But there are songs that are boring anyway! Some doesn't create impact to ur soul and it's weaken spirit, maybe that song was performed poorly...
The man of God knows better grin
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by HIPROFILE(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2022
I so much love it when people say things from their mind just the way they feel about it not minding how anyone feels than speaking from their brain.
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by KingAzubuike(f): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2022
ecolime:
I watched the video and I was really disgusted.

Who are you to say God's worship song is boring you?

Worship is to God and not you Tobi.

You insulted God and not your choristers.
Gbeng30:
Some people has offend pastor among the choirister, if you don't get it just forget it... No be today they start singing for him...

He's obviously taking a dig at the girl singing. Probably he's been making some passes at her and she dey form . You know the way lecturers/bosses pick on students/workers when they don't comply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Bigheart042(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2022
End time pastors... deceiving many to hell
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by rajiedreez: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2022
Does anyone know the meaning of the pendant he's wearing in the other picture?
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Electorate: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2022
Mayeldah:

Does that Pastor looks like who is in the spirit?

They should play him Zazzu ze, that's what he likes, afterall we see him on SM spraying money on Portable and Davido

The choir should ask him next time which song he would like to hear and not which song they should sing to God...

See as God open him yash for public sey no be me call this one ooo, God will continue to expose fake pastors.

1 Like

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Okhuadams(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2022
Fira09:

.your opinion doesn't count . You are the high on weed
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Okhuadams(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
No he is not. He spoke honestly given that he is aware those songs are meaningless when all is said and done. They are not commanded by God and as such are not of God. They also serve as a way of deluding you, the followers of these men, into believing that the emotional highs you get from time to time singing those songs have something to do with God. undecided
dont mind that guy he is obviously the one high on weed
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by yemmywesey(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Where is this church located in Lagos, make I attend there service in Sunday, make I apologize to one of the choir lady.
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2022
domwas2:
Worship is about us, you cannot give what you don't have, the song is too cold because they are not in the spirit, when you sing from the platter of the atmosphere of God the church will be lifted and God's glory will move.
The choristers are supposed to prepare the ground by moving the church to a level before the pastor's message but when the reverse is the case it's better to stop them before they take the church to the pit of hell.

Worship is not about us at all. It's what we offer to God in response to what he has done for us. We don't even need music to worship. The most important thing is that it's coming from a contrite heart.

1 Like

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by KaplanDee: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by KevMitnick: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Samuelnze:

do you even the know the church i attend?
do you know how i worship GOD?
you want answers to your question right?
don't you attend church services?
let me inform you incase you don't,.
psalms 100:1-2, talks about making joyful NOISES to the lord with gladness.... You must be shocked seeing NOISES?. These are not my words bro.
2. Hebrews 13;15, talks about offering up a sacrifice of praise to God.. My point is once your/our worship are according to the norms of the bible,we should give it always to God.
bro if you need more clarifications, make the BIBLE your companion, it is GOD'S words.. Fu*k off from my mention
Pease ignore that ignorant mofo...
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by NuclearWinter: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Everything is just fcking wrong with the world of today.

Where is a Life Extinction Event , LEE like the one that wiped the Dinosaurs out when you need one?

I am sick and tired of this time line and parallel universe.

Bros J, tell Gabo to blow his Trumpet.

1 Like

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Authoreety: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2022
frndfghtr:
How can u differ those corrister with worldly people, even their dresses say it all, boxers, women trouser, even the song they sing with form and notice, u can't be moved by these ones at all

U are really in the spirit... U are not of the world
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by GreyLaw(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Where in scripture did God order this so-called worship you do in your churches? undecided

Have you ever seen this scripture before?

Ephesians 5:19: Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Or you still have another hidden, esoteric meaning to it? Afterall you discovered God in some wonderful way nobody has before? Mind you, th Bible says no scripture is of private interpretation (I Peter 1:20). You have created too many private interpretations to scriptures to the point you are getting confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims / Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.