Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers (41559 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Machalla(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Everything is just fcking wrong with the world of today.

Where is a Life Extinction Event , LEE like the one that wiped the Dinosaurs out when you need one?

I am sick and tired of this time line and parallel universe.

Bros J, tell Gabo to blow his Trumpet.

You want to end the world? Lol
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by vinceyinnovation: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
No he is not. He spoke honestly given that he is aware those songs are meaningless when all is said and done. They are not commanded by God and as such are not of God. They also serve as a way of deluding you, the followers of these men, into believing that the emotional highs you get from time to time singing those songs have something to do with God. undecided

Jehovah Witness like you don drop quote, everybody go talk tire for your matter.

You are perfect example of taking people from confusion to more confusion
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by JoeOdion(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2022
terrymason:
Stupidity is when you judge a man 30seconds cut out clip with is entire life in ministry.

Bloggers you can do more. This generation don't regard spiritual authority.

Lol, please jump on Instagram, type in Pastor Tobi Adegboyega and begin to view. Before you go let me tell you what he does. He is Davido's personal pastor. His church writes songs around Davido's lyrics. Their sunday service is afrobeat songs exclusively. He loves to hang around Davido a whole lot. He rarely mentions Jesus, God in any of the videos you will see but he is all about the celebrity lifestyle. Shows, blings, cars, gucci, fendi you name it. He loves that life and lives for it. His church is full of people who he constantly brings out to praise and shame others. His pastors? Women who have no problem wearing mini skirts and looking like they just jumped out of a brothel. Many UK people have said in the past they will rather join a gang that go to SPAC nation. The church this fraud precides over. See my brother, in this work of God, their fruits are no longer hidden anymore. You can judge a righteous judgement like Paul just by their antics. This is the first photos in his page. A proper yahoo pastor if ever there was one.

1 Like

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by SeriouslySense(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2022
hahaha, very funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy, what is she even singing grin grin grin, i cannot hear what she is saying, just distracted by the tonality, the pastor is clueless.

The song was boring him to death, meaning, its depressing, why. Maybe next time, he should sing.
grin grin grin grin. I would like to see their next sermon and singing.
grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by GoodIsGod: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
No he is not. He spoke honestly given that he is aware those songs are meaningless when all is said and done. They are not commanded by God and as such are not of God. They also serve as a way of deluding you, the followers of these men, into believing that the emotional highs you get from time to time singing those songs have something to do with God. undecided

Shut the fccck up. Deluded Watchtower Robot.
You criticize everything other christians do because you have been brainwashed by the watchtower.

You guys should learn how to mind your business.
We know all your weird unbiblical doctrines and we don't castigate you guys. But you won't seize to insult christians because of your holy than thou attitude.

21st century Pharisees.

1 Like

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by SeriouslySense(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2022
There are good songs on youtube, one can hear each word and its simple. Next time, they should just open youtube and increase the volume. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Is she about to break down or fight. grin grin grin.

haha celebrity pastor.
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by PharmacyStore: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2022
This is funny
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Babara1994(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Samuelnze:

do you even the know the church i attend?
do you know how i worship GOD?
you want answers to your question right?
don't you attend church services?
let me inform you incase you don't,.
psalms 100:1-2, talks about making joyful NOISES to the lord with gladness.... You must be shocked seeing NOISES?. These are not my words bro.
2. Hebrews 13;15, talks about offering up a sacrifice of praise to God.. My point is once your/our worship are according to the norms of the bible,we should give it always to God.
bro if you need more clarifications, make the BIBLE your companion, it is GOD'S words.. Fu*k off from my mention
The same bible says " Sing unto the Lord a NEW SONG". I got bored when I hear dull old songs.
But he shouldn't have said what he said.
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by ufotunang: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2022
He should not had disgraced those chioristers like that... when the church had closed he would had called those choiristers and tell them the song was boring and not sweet that they should improve on their songs and sing better songs...than embrassing them like that...pride
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Exodora: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2022
There are some worship songs that are boring to be sincere.
I love worship songs both in German language and English to the extend you can hardly find any song other than worship song in my album but then these songs must be heart lifting.
Now Spotify has made it easy for me cause I can listen until my battery is dead.
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by GistFullGround: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Long head & Yahoo-Yahoo pastor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZpIavpdWYc
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by jubilegend(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
�� i laugh at both the pastor and the choristers. what in God's name are they doing, is that a club house or a house of God? how do you wear short to church? is the drummer high on weed? and the choristers wearing such tight trousers alone makes the heart and mind of the opposite gender imagine vain things and which hinders the true flow of the spirit of God and makes the whole process of worship into a canal affair
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Myself2(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
drmuchin:
Yahoo pastors
He wan do Zanku legwork

grin grin grin

Mad funny mehnnn
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Aguiyimba(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:

When did he became God.
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Aguiyimba(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Samuelnze:
I thought the worship we do in our churches are for GOD,
Is this nigerian pastor high on fruit juice.
He should have quietly signalled her to stop and leave the stage not halting and shaming her publicly.

Some were called by God, some called God, and he refused to answer them.
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by freemi(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Where in scripture did God order this so-called worship you do in your churches? undecided
it's nt everything u do daily that is in the scripture. It's nt everything in the scripture that u can as well do daily
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Bluesearoll(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
What do you expect pastor? That's how you shape them... Drummer in shorts and crazy hairstyle.... female choirs in trousers and spaghetti top or whatever they call it in their realm when you hear spiritual songs from a holy, dedicated and pure heart sometimes,you will start crying for sins not yet committed.
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Adgraced: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
"I had to come up meen" The pastor sounded like a gangster! Are you sure that's a pastor or a hip hop artist invited to perform in the church?!!
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Image123(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Unfortunate situations. Both pastor and choir are wrong but the pastor is wrongest.
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Wwwq: 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
grin
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Kobojunkiee: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
freemi:
it's nt everything u do daily that is in the scripture. It's nt everything in the scripture that u can as well do daily
It isn't everything that I do daily that I ascribe the Name of Jesus Christ to. I only do that which Jesus Christ commands in the Name of Jesus Christ since it is only that which we have been given permission by Him to do in His name that we are supposed to. undecided
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Kobojunkiee: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Aguiyimba:
When did he became God.
Who? undecided
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Kobojunkiee: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
GoodIsGod:
Shut the fccck up. Deluded Watchtower Robot.
You criticize everything other christians do because you have been brainwashed by the watchtower.

You guys should learn how to mind your business.
We know all your weird unbiblical doctrines and we don't castigate you guys. But you won't seize to insult christians because of your holy than thou attitude.
21st century Pharisees.
Your delusion there is what leads you to believing that by stating that which is in scripture, I speak for your watchtower which is no different from your other Churchian delusions. undecided
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Kobojunkiee: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
Jehovah Witness like you don drop quote, everybody go talk tire for your matter.
You are perfect example of taking people from confusion to more confusion
I am not a Churchian nor am a Jehovah witness. undecided
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Kobojunkiee: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Emperordynasty:

You need to get a job sir...you rants and unbiblical doctrines which you spill out everyday and the way you attack fathers of faith is a disgrace to the body of Christ and does not Glorify Jesus whom you claim to now know better than every other person on the surface of the earth . This your job of dividing Christianity is getting stale,try getting a day to day job
Jesus Christ never asked you to glory Him. The reason He installed His own Spirit aka the Spirit of Truth, the one you call the Holy Spirit inside of those who are His followers - those who obey His commandments is in order that all glory is His whenever the Spirit works through His followers. So, when Jesus Christ Jesus Christ told you that He does not want your praises, He meant it. undecided
41 “I don’t want praise from you or any other human.
42 But I know you—I know that you have no love for God.
43 I have come from my Father and speak for him, but you don’t accept me. But when other people come speaking only for themselves, you accept them.
44 You like to have praise from each other. But you never try to get the praise that comes from the only God. So how can you believe? - John 5 vs 41 - 44
Listen and hear what Jesus Christ tells you. undecided
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Kobojunkiee: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
yusufu16:
Did God said its boring to him. Are they singing to the Pastor or God
Well, for one, Jesus Christ told you you praise Him in vain. undecided
43 I have come from my Father and speak for him, but you don’t accept me. But when other people come speaking only for themselves, you accept them.
44 You like to have praise from each other. But you never try to get the praise that comes from the only God. So how can you believe? - John 5 vs 41 - 44
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Kobojunkiee: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
GreyLaw:
Have you ever seen this scripture before?
Ephesians 5:19: Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Or you still have another hidden, esoteric meaning to it? Afterall you discovered God in some wonderful way nobody has before? Mind you, th Bible says no scripture is of private interpretation (I Peter 1:20). You have created too many private interpretations to scriptures to the point you are getting confused.
Look, is the writer of Ephesians the one who is your master or Jesus Christ? undecided

Jesus Christ said that those of you who praise Him do so in vain ...
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Kobojunkiee: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
EponOjuku:
Are they singing for their Pastor or singing for their God?
Jesus Christ said He does not need your or anyone praising Him, meaning that when you sing your songs, you might as well be singing to yourselves since they are of no value to Him. undecided
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by GoodIsGod: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Your delusion there is what leads you to believing that by stating that which is in scripture, I speak for your watchtower which is no different from your other Churchian delusions. undecided

Blabbing
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Kobojunkiee: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
Papichulostunne:
You are no Christian.. sing to your jujulet us sing to our God..!! How did the wall of Jericho fall?
Well, according to Jesus Christ, those who belong to Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments, no those who reject His teachings so they can instead follow their own ideas. undecided
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Rafiquie: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:

You identify religiously as a Jehovah's witness right?
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Kobojunkiee: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Carcholce:
You talk too much. Why didn’t he invite DJ to play songs he likes instead?
Well, that is for the pastor man/businessman to decide for himself. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.