Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers (41598 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Niklaus398: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
No he is not. He spoke honestly given that he is aware those songs are meaningless when all is said and done. They are not commanded by God and as such are not of God. They also serve as a way of deluding you, the followers of these men, into believing that the emotional highs you get from time to time singing those songs have something to do with God. undecided
You again? You are simply an Antichrist.
I guess God also didn't command David to sing and dance or he never appreciated the children of isreal singing and dancing on no their way out of Egypt

7 Likes

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by LadyRosa(f): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Smh
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by sylve11: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
No he is not. He spoke honestly given that he is aware those songs are meaningless when all is said and done. They are not commanded by God and as such are not of God. They also serve as a way of deluding you, the followers of these men, into believing that the emotional highs you get from time to time singing those songs have something to do with God. undecided

grin grin cool
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Him dey form say na him get church.

Pastor of life.

Ahbi na makosa worship song him dey look for??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Niklaus398: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You again? You are simply an Antichrist.
I guess God also didn't command David to sing and dance or he never appreciated the children of isreal singing and dancing on no their way out of Egypt?.
I shall wonder for you. Talking nonsense.

Even the Christ said the Angels of God are constantly Praising him. That is singing too.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Honourable1901(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Gbeng30(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Some people has offend pastor among the choirister, if you don't get it just forget it... No be today they start singing for him...

2 Likes

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Mayeldah(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2022
mayowayon:
They're not singing in the spirit

Does that Pastor looks like who is in the spirit?

They should play him Zazzu ze, that's what he likes, afterall we see him on SM spraying money on Portable and Davido

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by UptownVibes(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
But its that the right way to handle such situation as a man of god that he claim to be? Look at the way he even opened the holy bible... Abegy ,probably he had issues with that babe before .. No be these yahoo pastors again

1 Like

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by judedwriter(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2022
See how he said 'that song is boring me to death' like a big boy that owns the church.

Sorry, there are no 'big boys' in God's presence. He should ask king Nebuchadnezzar how God dealt with him for his pride!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Olatara(f): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Maybe, he don ask the lady out, she no gree. The only way he could shame her is to disgrace her publicly cry

3 Likes

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by stunnert(m): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2022
That was rude of him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2022
The pastor has every right to say that
The choir is not filled with the Holy Spirit that's why the song is not edifying the church and sounds like noise in the ears of the people

Take correction and prepare next time ensuring u invite the Holy Spirit wen ministering by cleansing yourself from all filthiness of the flesh and receiving his mercy

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Rahkman: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Pastor wey dey dress like hushpuppi grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Looks like a pastor has forgotten why he came to church.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by tonicyril: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Where in scripture did God order this so-called worship you do in your churches? undecided

Isaiah 43:21

The people whom I formed for myself that they might declare my praise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by rusher14: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2022
We know his type.
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Wasn't this guyman's church, SPAC Nation, shut down by the UK government for alleged fraudulent activities, as well as numerous former members coming out to state how they were coerced into taking out huge loans and giving it to the church(him)?

Make una continue, guy wey go still lash all the fine babes for the church and they will still be hollering "touch not my anointed".

I can bet a month's salary say that guy don knack at least half the babes for that choir.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by captainamiedi1: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Samuelnze:

do you even the know the church i attend?
do you know how i worship GOD?
you want answers to your question right?
don't you attend church services?
let me inform you incase you don't,.
psalms 100:1-2, talks about making joyful NOISES to the lord with gladness.... You must be shocked seeing NOISES?. These are not my words bro.
2. Hebrews 13;15, talks about offering up a sacrifice of praise to God.. My point is once your/our worship are according to the norms of the bible,we should give it always to God.
bro if you need more clarifications, make the BIBLE your companion, it is GOD'S words.. Fu*k off from my mention

There is nothing like joyful noise. Eph 5:19 talks about singing spiritual songs that edify. Never in the new testament did the christian make noise to God. David is not a Christian. You want to follow David but you are not following him completely. Christ is the standard. Jesus said those that worship him will should worship in spirit and in truth. The early Christians never make noise to God
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by melody91: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2022
But den dey pay Dem na , which one b den dey sing for God, na free ? angry
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by domwas2(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2022
Worship is about us, you cannot give what you don't have, the song is too cold because they are not in the spirit, when you sing from the platter of the atmosphere of God the church will be lifted and God's glory will move.
The choristers are supposed to prepare the ground by moving the church to a level before the pastor's message but when the reverse is the case it's better to stop them before they take the church to the pit of hell.

Jobia:
Worship is not about you fortunately.
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by 752hub: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2022
Quite demoralizing, why escalate a problem openly as a leader to shame your followers when you can just find a solution to improve them.

1 Like

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Carcholce: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:

You talk too much. Why didn’t he invite DJ to play songs he likes instead?
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by jaxxy(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2022
I like his frankness tho. sometimes choristers sing off. Music should be pleasing to the ears not boring. lol
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by MrLankeeee(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:

Assistant jesus I hail ooo
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by WatchYourSix: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2022
captainamiedi1:

There is nothing like joyful noise. Eph 5:19 talks about singing spiritual songs that edify. Never in the new testament did the christian make noise to God. David is not a Christian. You want to follow David but you are not following him completely. Christ is the standard. Jesus said those that worship him will should worship in spirit and in truth. The early Christians never make noise to God

So what makes a song spiritual?? Like..What exactly is the spiritual part of the song ....since tgat is the right one but joyful noise is wrong becos its from the old testament

Btw ...When people make reference to the old testament why do you people make it look they are wrong??...like the entire old testament is false or useless....like if someone does anything with reference to that testament he is doing wrong or committing sin...

Even jesus made reference to it many times.

Can you like clarify??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by Tobechuckwu(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2022
captainamiedi1:

It's like u want to separate Christianity from prophet of old.
Jesus is the standard, but Jesus also made mention of David in the new testament. Hebrews 11 talks about Men of faith nd Christianity is all about Faith .
U talked about worshiping God in spirit nd in truth... Wat is truth?
The word of God is truth and d new testament talks about speaking to yourselves in Psalms nd hymns nd spiritual songs.
Who wrote the book of Psalms by the inspiration of the holy ghost?
David wrote that same book of Psalms that the new testament made reference to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by emerged01(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2022
princepeter566:
Is that a church or a club?
If Jesus should be there physically, he would have flogged them out from that place.
Wearing shot in the presence of the most high is very bad.
As someone said na practice session
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by danniyal(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2022
I think he should be more concerned about their outfit
Re: You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers by WatchYourSix: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2022
MrLankeeee:

Assistant jesus I hail ooo

Lol..that guy pass assistant oooo

No try that guy oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) / Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.