Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love (48137 Views)

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial / Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by walozanga(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Rubbish
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Amwitty(f): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Islandlady:
If I am her mama, I will wipe her chord for neck, make the love clear immediately and let her brain reset to factory default!

This generation sef
Cord to small they should beat her like thief nonsense
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Whoknowsme: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
DenreleDave:
I know it can only be Nigerian girl bcoz majority of them are foolish..

I am sure the guy has money and the lady wantu die there grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why some people can never comprehend is baffling
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by melody91: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Not surprised.. naso Indian dey do mumu love for movies grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nature has a natural way of getting rid of stupid people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Seankhalifa: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nollywood go soon use am act film... grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Gkay1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
She dey craze.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by lugado: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Stupid story
So fake.
All she needed to do was to just sleep with the guy thats all

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by 99thEnemy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Islandlady:
If I am her mama, I will wipe her chord for neck, make the love clear immediately and let her brain reset to factory default!

This generation sef
Oraimo cord? grin

It is not too late for her... It's to take HIV Pre-exposure prophylaxis within 3 days from when she got triggered to inject herself with HIV because of a blind, deaf and dumb love she is having.

4 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by bukatyne(f): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
UptownVibes:
Mumu! Fantasy na em this one dey call love grin She is just 15.. By the time she is 25,she will definitely regret this act. If the table is turned, will her partner do same? This life na per head o.. Na only you waka come o..

@bold,

We would never know.

She's extremely young at 15 and she started the relationship at 12, what vacuum is the boy filling?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by peacettw: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nothing new. I have seen several cases of women marrying their spouses despite knowing fully well that they are HIV positive and not on therapy. According to them, they did it out of love. A strange world indeed

4 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by doneback04: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nigerians girls can never do this, I Know white people with soft heart
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by bukatyne(f): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
lugado:
Stupid story
So fake.
All she needed to do was to just sleep with the guy thats all

It is most likely they have not started having sex else she would have been positive now.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by kkins25(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
I doubt the legitimacy of her claims. if indeed she did that, then she should be dead or sick in the hospital by now.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by lovinagbad: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
It says an indian girl.. U Dyslexic?
Don't mind the idiots. Thrashing Nigeria name everywhere. They can't read and comprehend
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by EponOjuku: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
She is Obedient. Na so them dey do.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by abobote: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Okonandmary:
Only SIMPS can do the impossible
Learn to comment with sense .
The girl was the one in love and not the boy
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by indigenous234(f): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wow... That is brave and stupid in equal measure.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by lovinagbad: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
doneback04:
Nigerians girls can never do this, I Know white people with soft heart
You can advise your sister to do it for her boyfriend. Stupid comment.. Everything you will start saying Nigerian girls[ cannot do it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by condralbedez: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
DenreleDave:

I am sure the guy has money and the lady wantu die there grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by lovinagbad: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
EponOjuku:
She is Obedient. Na so them dey do.
Yes they always jump into a moving Train which will crush them at last.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by toluleke(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
When she grow older she go understand better
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Danny50: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
virginprincess:
That is none of your business undecided undecided.
Ans him fast. Are you a virgin?
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by orlaglobal234: 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Iyen na 9ice bayen
That's what Yoruba proverb called IFE FOJU, love is blind

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
This not love but stupidity of the highest order
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by kenchop: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
POOR PARENTING
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
DenreleDave:

read again so that you can understand
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Fmghewzy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
virginprincess:
What should we call this one now?cheesy cheesy, i knew she must be a white girl because africa/nigeria women can never be this stupid ,senseless and foolish in the name of love.

Indians are not white grin

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by loosecanon50(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
DenreleDave:

Na so Una dey take fail exams. Read you no go read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anayo Isaac Ugwuaba Undergoes Surgery Abroad (Photos) / Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) / Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.