Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,134 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love (48533 Views)

Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online / 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Desusi: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
There you're!This is love in action. By the time the girl is 25 years,her eyes would be clear.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Meedot2(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Islandlady:
If I am her mama, I will wipe her chord for neck, make the love clear immediately and let her brain reset to factory default!

This generation sef

Abeg don't use ordinary cord, please make sure it is that thick Amazon cord so that the thing go reset her damaged brain on time.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Akerele44(m): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Islandlady:
If I am her mama, I will wipe her chord for neck, make the love clear immediately and let her brain reset to factory default!

This generation sef

U better pray to God not to give u this kind of mumu girl

She don put her parents for wahala wey God no give them
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Grandmeister(m): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
fasho01:
She's too young to have known any better
15 years doesn’t know about hiv in 2022?
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Skmoda360(m): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
DenreleDave:
I know it can only be Nigerian girl bcoz majority of them are foolish..

I am sure the guy has money and the lady wantu die there grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which kin weed you smoke?...lemme call khiaa for you.......
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by 99thEnemy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
What is the word for a female simp?
Na SIMPRESS grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by easzypeaszy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
DenreleDave:

I am sure the guy has money and the lady wantu die there grin grin grin grin grin grin
but free mode no dey nairaland nah.. Why u com dey misyarn.. Dis one don loseguarde oo grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Slynation(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
There problem...not mine!! They fit themselves!!
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by shine12: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Perfect story for that Odunlade photo.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Joans2: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wait for Nigeria girl to do this rubbish �
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by jrusky(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na India na I'm not surprise. They are one of the strangest people under the heaven imagine that type of girl as a wife.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Churchboym10(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please oo which blood are we talking about shocked is it the white blood or the red blood undecided undecided undecided
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Zorn: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
virginprincess:
What should we call this one now?cheesy cheesy, i knew she must be a white girl because africa/nigeria women can never be this stupid ,senseless and foolish in the name of love.
Indians are not white point of correction

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by SeriouslySense(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wow, She really loves him strongly. Its her choice, She is a strong person, i would not do what she did, i am not that strong to love someone to inject. I have to be logical first cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Kenmatt(m): 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
I have not gone through the piece of writing and I don't even think I will do.

But all I have to say is that She is a fool.

I could remember what my Pastor use to tell us then; "That when even your Parents are maintaining that you must not marry him or her, don't just be "drunk in love" by saying that if not him or her, you're diving into the River Niger, a time will come when you will even see some other person you would love more that you're doing"

I think I have to agree with Beyonce here; "Irreplaceable"

"I think I can find another man in a minute"
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Adext4sure(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Zee world.

Extraordinary, Everyday!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
DenreleDave:

did you read the article very well?
thats how you fail simple exam questions.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by MatrixCircle: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Indian movies we use to watch from childhood came alive. Sonita and Vicki. grin grin grin All India movies na love love now see am.
grin

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by sisisioge: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yeah, that's why under aged girls should face handling poverty by itself instead of joggling romantic relationships with it.....in another 20years, she would wonder what she saw in the bf to warrant that much stiiii.pity.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by sonofElElyon: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
DenreleDave:

So you didn't see that she's Indian??
grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Samskid310(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Give the girl as donation to scientist
I won't like to be associated with a stupid child

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Joyson: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
things people do for love . cry cry
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by SmartyPants(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
What is the word for a female simp?

Fimp.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Tvoice: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
The same love wey Nigerian girls say e don get accident die for benin lagos express road?
Na only inside nollywood dis wan for dey happen for nigeria

Wait sef , com oOo , dat tin still dey kill again sef ? undecided

I come in peace oOo heeeen ,
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Applegirl22: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
how are we sure no be d girl give d guy d aids in d first place? people wey don dey nack since dem dey won use love disguise, ninsense
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by eternalibo: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
fucking idiot grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Emdebby2: 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Started dating at age 12. What is this world turning into?
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by LyfeJennings(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
I used to think it was a Bollywood thing till I saw it in real life
There was this India couple that worked with Hard Rock Cafe years ago
Same Hard Rock in Landmark
I won't mention names tho and I would conceal their job description
The lady came from a well to do family in India while the guy was just an average person
The lady was head over heels in love with this guy to the point of tattooing his name on very deep parts of her body
They both left Nigeria around 2018 due to their inability to renew their visas
Fats forward, I saw this guy post an image of his new girl on fb and I was shockeddddd to the marrow
I was like how could I?
if woman fit give me half of the love U got from that girl
I will spend eternity with her
when it comes to mumu love
na India get am

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by cybriz82(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Indian Romeo n Juliet..
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Mercury12(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hmmm how innocent and naïve.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by ufotunang: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mumu girl...mumu love
Re: 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love by Mercury12(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
DenreleDave:

Disgracing yourself on a public forum lol. Read bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Nigeria, Total Of 139 Cases, 2 Deaths, 9 Discharged / Why Men Suffer Erectile Dysfunction, Low Sex Drive As They Age – Experts / Man Collapses After Coming Out From A Brothel In Mile 2, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.