Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

I'm Done With This Marriage: Caught My Wife Cheating - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Done With This Marriage: Caught My Wife Cheating (4039 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Done With This Marriage: Caught My Wife Cheating by silibaba: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Stargurl20:

No insult me o. So, because I don marry, make I no get privacy? What if my work demands that? I won't find what isn't lost to my husband's phone, and vice versa.

If you work with the security outfit then fine. Bear it in mind say na one thing dey lead to another thing sha. Previous bbnaija, hope you see as dem take mistakenly Bleep pesin wife?
Re: I'm Done With This Marriage: Caught My Wife Cheating by nooboody: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
qft

Re: I'm Done With This Marriage: Caught My Wife Cheating by otis3(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2022
that is never a good one from a married woman, even if you are courting a lady and you find this on her phone* RED Flag * well before you take your action, gather more facts. Clone your wife Whatsapp and monitor her movement for concrete fact.
Re: I'm Done With This Marriage: Caught My Wife Cheating by Stargurl20(f): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2022
silibaba:

If you work with the security outfit then fine. Bear it in mind say na one thing dey lead to another thing sha. Previous bbnaija, hope you see as dem take mistakenly Bleep pesin wife?
I'm not that type.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toddler Walked-Out Of Nursery To Her Home After Door Was Left Open / Reasons Behind why Married Women Are More Attractive {don't Miss} / Describe Your Spouse/boyfriend Or Girlfriend In Just One Word Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.