Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) (31199 Views)

CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) / Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by iamyungkhalifa(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

CUNTREE hard bro!

Things don cost for SMALL MARKET and MAIN MARKET but stealing ain't the right tin to do..

Make sure ur PVC is ready..

As I de here So..

My PVC, my WEED, my KALA, all of them de OBIdient..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
pass me one joint my rasta man they always think we are the bad ones now they see for themselves

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by GhostMan15: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hardship or what should we call this??[quote author=NwekeUG post=115733969][/quote]
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by engrtobsang: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ensuring that you have a robust and fit-for-purpose CCTV system is essential to guarantee that your business and/or site is protected. It also helps improve business operations and efficiencies. Find more reasons why you need CCTV surveillance at work place below-

Crime Prevention
Reduce Security Costs
Deterring Vandalism
Provides Camera Footage for Evidence
Handling Disputes
Monitoring Staff
Visibility of Entire Business Premises
Enhance Customer Services
Reduce Insurance Claims and Premiums
Peace of Mind

☎️09031383656 | Free Assessment

PRICE CHANGE!!!Due to the unstable exchange rate, kindly call (0)903 138 3656, +234 (0)806 398 8765 to confirm prices. Thanks Please do you have any questions? Please call this number +2349031383656, +2348063988765 or send us an email : info@limedtech.com.ng or sangotoyinbooluwatobi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Delta (picture) / Man Comes To The Aid Of A Hooker Cheated In Benin / Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.