Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page (3170 Views)

How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? / Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims / Just For Fun: How Would The SW Vote If These Two Ran Under PDP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by PandoraObi: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
hehehehehe
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by pricklewane: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Keep it on

gentlestdude:
we have the same point of view, not against anybody voting Tinubu, I'm not here campaigning for Obi but what I won't stand for is urchins that are always quick to label one IPOB and Okoro simply because we are Obidient... So I will keep singing it to their ears that

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by CSTRR: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Some people still think election is like Chelsea versus arsenal where you can just hate the better side.

Don't worry, una go learn after 2023 whether tribalism is good or not.

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by BlackPantherxXx: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
trutharena:

Lol na sarcasm.

This is proof Obi zombie don't read.

Do you check the comments? 99% of the commenters are supporting Tinubu and abusing Obi Pandora.

I just gave the headline to draw out Obituary zombie supporters.

Good one. I fell for the headline before I read the comment.

We do have some brainless Liberal Yorubas who shout about equity.
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by abiodunalabama: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This guy. You guy time fa! Obi la maa dibo fun. Jagaban should go on retirement. He's tried. Tell him if you know him.

But why were you repeating same post naw? Who exactly are you going to impress by doing so grin?
that’s for u not me and my family

1 Like

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by aamir14t: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Stupid urchins will still call them IPOBI'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient, kill yourself if you can't accept the fact!Stupid urchins will still call them IPOBI'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient, kill yourself if you can't accept the fact!...

1 Like

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Eriokanmi: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
abiodunalabama:
that’s for u not me and my family
Yes oo, me, my family, friends and associates
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Sergio104(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gone through the BBC post already

Truly the actual opinion of Yorubas can be gotten there.
But guess what.......many are still Obidient in the page(because of the Muslim/Muslim ticket)

Obi is your next president bro

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by BlazinGlory40: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
trutharena:

Lol na sarcasm.

This is proof Obi zombie don't read.

Do you check the comments? 99% of the commenters are supporting Tinubu and abusing Obi Pandora.

I just gave the headline to draw out Obituary zombie supporters.

You probably took a screenshot of those who supports BAT only
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by femisplash: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This guy. You get time fa! Obi la maa dibo fun. Jagaban should go on retirement. He's tried. Tell him if you know him.

But why were you repeating same post naw? Who exactly are you going to impress by doing so grin?
Speaking Yoruba will not and never will make you Yoruba, remember you've been bursted. You and who is "la maa"?. Respect your boundary
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by ImperialYoruba: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
trutharena:
Below are the comment of Yoruba people on Peter Obi on BBC Yoruba page.

Is this proof that Peter Obi will win 50% of the SW States?

Yoruba ppl abi yorubanized yanminri?

There is diffrence. grin
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
trutharena:
Below are the comment of Yoruba people on Peter Obi on BBC Yoruba page.

Is this proof that Peter Obi will win 50% of the SW States?

Most of you lack common sense BBC Yoruba forum of 748,507 followers and the highest number of like Tinubu could get is 122 and you are happy

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by ProblemChild1: 7:27am On Aug 16, 2022
Yusuf54:

This shows that you guys are truly Zombiedients
You’re a mumu man tongue grin
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Yusuf54: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2022
ProblemChild1:
You’re a mumu man tongue grin
Zombiedient Man
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Elporo(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2022
gentlestdude:
we have the same point of view, not against anybody voting Tinubu, I'm not here campaigning for Obi but what I won't stand for is urchins that are always quick to label one IPOB and Okoro simply because we are Obidient... So I will keep singing it to their ears that

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

Yoruba sophistico says "not here campaigning for Obi" but "proudly Obidient".

grin
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by ProblemChild1: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Yusuf54:

Zombiedient Man
Tinubu agbadorian urchin grin
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Yusuf54: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Tinubu agbadorian urchin grin
Cassava is used in preparing Garri (Eba Ibo), Amala etcccc
Agbado is used in preparing Pap, pop corn, and if you like, you can even boil or roast it and I'm very sure that you Zombiedients gonna enjoy it very welllllllll

1 Like

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by ProblemChild1: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Yusuf54:

Cassava is used in preparing Garri (Eba Ibo), Amala etcccc
Agbado is used in preparing Pap, pop corn, and if you like, you can even boil or roast it and I'm very sure that you Zombiedients gonna enjoy it very welllllllll
Trash! Vote Tinubu so that he can be feeding you urchins with agbodo and corn grin

1 Like

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Bentizil: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
gentlestdude:
Stupid urchins will still call them IPOB

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient, kill yourself if you can't accept the fact!
You're not Yoruba... The omoluabis I know are not bastard...
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by ezegold4we: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
2023: Tale Of Two Men Who Served Fellow Nigerians:

Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and Peter Obi in Anambra.

Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
12. No landed property
13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date
14. Left over N75 Billion cash for his successor.
15. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

"Those who were part of the problem can't be the solution" - Bishop David Oyedepo.

(You can go and verify)
It got me thinking, still thinking!��

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking ! IPOB Drag Gov Wike To ICC Over Obigbo Massacre- Pic / The WEF Has Been Given The Green Light By The Pope To Edit The Bible / Good News For Nigerians As Prices Of Indomie, Sugar, Pasta, Others Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.