Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page (3150 Views)

How Would SW Vote If Nobody From SW Emerges As PDP Or APC Flagbearer ? / Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims / Just For Fun: How Would The SW Vote If These Two Ran Under PDP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by trutharena: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Below are the comment of Yoruba people on Peter Obi on BBC Yoruba page.

Is this proof that Peter Obi will win 50% of the SW States?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by trutharena: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by trutharena: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by trutharena: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2022

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by trutharena: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
cc
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by gentlestdude(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Stupid urchins will still call them IPOB

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient, kill yourself if you can't accept the fact!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Stayjoyful: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Surprises await in the field.
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by trutharena: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
gentlestdude:

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient, kill yourself if you can't accept the fact!

Lol na sarcasm.

This is proof Obi zombie don't read.

Do you check the comments? 99% of the commenters are supporting Tinubu and abusing Obi Pandora.

I just gave the headline to draw out Obituary zombie supporters.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by aribisala0(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
The simple question for Eboe dreamers is

After Obi what is your Plan B>

We Yoruba have the same Plan B

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Flamez01: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
50%!!! I Laugh in Swahili. OP is a very funny somebody.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by colorsofrainbow: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tinubu urchins are so so confused grin

If those guys were in support of Peter Obi from their comments,urchins would have called the support "social media"
Now,be like say na from polling unit those guys were commenting from grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by BigSarah(f): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
This is probably going to be worst election in our democratic history.

There's no way this country Wil be getting better post 2023
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by trutharena: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Flamez01:
50%!!! I Laugh in Swahili. OP is a very funny somebody.

It's click bait.

99% of the commenters are abusing Obi and they support Tinubu.

I just gave that headline to attract Obituary zombies on this thread.

If Obi see 10% vote in the SW, then they should declare him winner.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by gentlestdude(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
trutharena:

Lol na sarcasm.

Do you check the comments? 99% of the commenters are supporting Tinubu and abusing Obi Pandora.

oga ade I was talking about the few sensible Yorubas there not this tribal buffons that prefers a 81 years old sick man to a 61 years old fit man

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
You screen shotted only comments by Tinubu supporters and post here to make yourself feel alright

Let me go to Goldmyne on Instagram and post what Yorubas are saying and swearing at Tinubu

It's on That platform i got to hear "Osiwin" eda for the first time on Tinubu

Una go hear word

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by RighteousDemon: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
One thing is certain. Propaganda won't work 2023

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by trutharena: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
You screen shotted only comments by Tinubu supporters and post here to make yourself feel alright

Let me go to Goldmyne on Instagram and post what Yorubas are saying and swearing at Tinubu

It's on That platform i got to hear "Osiwin" eda for the first time on Tinubu

Una go hear word

You can only know true Yorubas when you sample opinion on BBC Yoruba page.

On some other media platforms, you have many people that can disguise as Yoruba commenting several nonsense.

Go on BBC Yoruba page and check the comments yourself. They posted the post yesterday.

If you need Yoruba people true opinion, go on BBC Yoruba page where you have majority of Yoruba people represented and the opinion always echo it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by RighteousDemon: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
gentlestdude:
oga ade I was talking about the few sensible Yorubas there not this tribal buffons that prefers a 81 years old sick man to a 61 years old fit man

You're doing exactly what you're paid to do. Ask Sarrki and how it ended(Premium tears). U go chop breakfast las las

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by pricklewane: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
As anyone ever stoped you from voting Peter Pandora ? The worse or best anyone especially Yoruba will tell you is vote your conscience or vote wisely.

If you are Yoruba n you conviction sincerely believes Obi is beta than Tinubu in

Education
Infrastructure
Waste Management
Security
Transportation
IGR
FDI
Health n others

By all means vote Peter Obi no one stops but for me n my household even before looking at any criteria critically I know Tinubu beat both Atiku n Obi by several miles n my entire household will be voting only Tinubu. I never add Ekorail Lekki Seaport n Airport Eko Atlantic o

gentlestdude:

1 Like

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Yoruba1stson: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nah 70% ooh

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Yusuf54: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
gentlestdude:

Do you really know how to read?
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
trutharena:

Lol na sarcasm.

Only a clown will expect us to ignore a first class Accountant that is ours to vote a 3rd class Philosopher from a region filled with hate. Who will ignore the creator of BRT, LASTMA, LAWMA, Eko Atlantic etc for a man whose State capital is not even a modern city after spending 8 years.

We are not bastards!

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Jesusloveyou: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
tinubu will not see one vote in south west. obituary will win everything
Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by gentlestdude(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
pricklewane:
As anyone ever stoped you from voting Peter Pandora ? The worse or best anyone especially Yoruba will tell you is vote your conscience or vote wisely.

If you are Yoruba n you conviction sincerely believes Obi is beta than Tinubu in

Education
Infrastructure
Waste Management
Security
Transportation
IGR
FDI
Health n others

By all means vote Peter Obi no one stops but for me n my household even before looking at any criteria critically I know Tinubu beat both Atiku n Obi by several miles n my entire household will be voting only Tinubu. I never add Ekorail Lekki Seaport n Airport Eko Atlantic o

we have the same point of view, not against anybody voting Tinubu, I'm not here campaigning for Obi but what I won't stand for is urchins that are always quick to label one IPOB and Okoro simply because we are Obidient... So I will keep singing it to their ears that

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by gentlestdude(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yusuf54:

Do you really know how to read?
if you knew how to read you would see there are a few sensible Yorubas among the other stupid ones grin ... Those sensible ones are the ones I'm referring to not the dumb ones tongue

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Chiboy419: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na so we dey hear, cut and join picture
Combination of 5 or more post together, no be today we dey see those things

Tinubu is a gonna

1 Like

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Eriokanmi: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
trutharena:

This guy. You get time fa! Obi la maa dibo fun. Jagaban should go on retirement. He's tried. Tell him if you know him.

But why were you repeating same post naw? Who exactly are you going to impress by doing so grin?

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Eriggs: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
He will be back home soon

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by ezechi242: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
trutharena:

Lol na sarcasm.

That shows you have a very low mentality ....so that means you have to mention obi to make sense because you know you do not make sense lol...because if you had put a heading saying peter obi roster by tunubu sopporters the post would be as dry as the northern deserts ....emilokan emilokan baba wey Nowell he dey shout emilokan ...leg dey shake ..hand dey shake ..baba wey no well he dey shout emilokan.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by EndsarsReloaded: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
trutharena:

If you want to vote for a brain dead criminal like Tinubu, because of tribe or religious sentiments then may Nigeria happen to you!!!

You're not doing Peter Obi a favour by voting him, you're doing yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Peter Obi Will Win 50% Of SW Vote - Check Comment On BBC Yoruba Page by Yusuf54: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
gentlestdude:
if you knew how to read you would see there are a few sensible Yorubas among the other stupid ones grin ... Those sensible ones are the ones I'm referring to not the dumb ones tongue

This shows that you guys are truly Zombiedients

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNN Drops Twit On Peter Obi's Interview / Panic as Reno Worries About The Safety Of Woman Who Exposed Tinubu Sharing Money / Cliford Orji Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.