Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies (1632 Views)

Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. / No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by GoodLife4live: 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
floret23:
2023: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Enemies Of “Obidient Mantra’

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-you-cant-use-me-to-de-market-obi-archbishop-chukwuma-tells-enemies-of-obidient-mantra/

Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by a4cube: 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Can you imagine what is coming out from someone standing on the pulpit to preach, the anguish, the bitterness, the hatred, the delusion, the tribalism, the sentiment all under the claim of Jesus name. what a shame, what an height of intolerance and prejudice, igbo Catholics, Igbo Anglicans, IPOB, unknown gunmen that is killing igbos and openly celebrated by igbos, the drug traffickers in India, South Africa, the fake money printers, the Igbo robbers in Dubai. there is no difference, is this a CHRISTlike attitude.

Teuth is bitter. Have they not expired?
Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by PandoraObi: 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Karen2024:
Don't run your mouth first. Hope you know the person behind this monika Obama.Messi coolcoolcoolcool
Oooooooooh I didn't know, that was why I deleted what I initially comment because your comment is unclear
Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by floret23(f): 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Arysexy:
Better explanation.

Like me I'm OBIdient at federal but APGA at state.

No politician should hide under OBIdient to claim position.
Same here in Osun State. We are Obedient at federal level but Imole at state level. APC is currently in comatose in Osun State - ipinle Omoluabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by floret23(f): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Karen2024:
What a stupid and dumb comment?
It seems Tinubu's rented urchins are running m*d already. Their comments do not in any way tally or connected to the subject of Discuss. Like Tinubu like his rented surpporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by Karen2024(f): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Oooooooooh I didn't know, that was why I deleted what I initially comment because your comment is unclear
BigCowH0rn EmiDon11 lifenija Lvgirl Drsnives Thonia69 Beebah2000 Divoc19 come and see how people tremble at the mention of my legendary monika coolcoolcoolcoolcool

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by PandoraObi: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Karen2024:
BigCowH0rn EmiDon11 lifenija Lvgirl Drsnives Thonia69 Beebah2000 Divoc19 come and see how people tremble at the mention of my legendary monika coolcoolcoolcoolcool
Trembling? hehehehehehehehehe delusion grandeur
Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by Karen2024(f): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Trembling? hehehehehehehehehe delusion grandeur
I would advise you to take a chill pill..iam not here to joke but to troll.If you wanna be a victim, you can quote me with trash again coolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by Karen2024(f): 12:11am On Aug 16, 2022
floret23:
It seems Tinubu's rented urchins are running m*d already. Their comments do not in any way tally or connected to the subject of Discuss. Like Tinubu like his rented surpporters.
Is this post directed at me?
Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by limeta(f): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2022
I can see Obi staying up all night because of Nigeria problems Tinubu can't do that too arrogant and entitled mallam Atiku will not even bother with Nigeria problems his own will be fulanis and ruga

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by CSTRR: 1:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I wonder what kind of politics ibo people are playing. This is what I call pafuka na quench politics, apologies to the great Abami Eda,Baba Fela Kuti.
Pafuka or destroy PDP at the Presidential election but quench Labour party at all the other elections.
This kind of politics is kindergarten politics,I'm seriously beginning to think Sen Kwankwanso was right about how Ibos are better at business but learners when it comes to politics.
The Arch Bishop is a typical example of the pafuka na quench politics the ibos want to play In 2023.
According to the Archbishop,the Labour party is good enough to only produce the President of Nigeria,but shouldn't be allowed to produce senators,Honourables or even Governors in the South-east.
The Arch Bishop has already given a red card to all the contestants under the Labour party in the South-east since he has decided to pitch his tent with the PDP.
Abeg this politics is confusing me jare,let me go and pitch my tent with APC,in the words of BABA BUHARI,APC TUP to BUTTUM in my best fulfulde accent.
grin
The country has turned to shitt and people are suffering everywhere, and this one is still talking politics.

Continue talking politics.

Go to kastina and ask them how far.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by obidr(m): 1:18am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Can you imagine what is coming out from someone standing on the pulpit to preach, the anguish, the bitterness, the hatred, the delusion, the tribalism, the sentiment all under the claim of Jesus name. what a shame, what an height of intolerance and prejudice, igbo Catholics, Igbo Anglicans, IPOB, unknown gunmen that is killing igbos and openly celebrated by igbos, the drug traffickers in India, South Africa, the fake money printers, the Igbo robbers in Dubai. there is no difference, is this a CHRISTlike attitude.

You are very stupid and senseless. Did he lie If what he said is a lie, may you have a long prosperous life but if he is saying the truth, may you and your family receive the pains in Nigeria in the past 8 years...Amin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by PandoraObi: 1:59am On Aug 16, 2022
obidr:

You are very stupid and senseless. Did he lie If what he said is a lie, may you have a long prosperous life but if he is saying the truth, may you and your family receive the pains in Nigeria in the past 8 years...Amin.
Hehehehehe frustration has subdue and bitterness have overwhelmed you, coming here to blame others for your disappointments is height of stupidity, better work and stop depending on someone to alleviate your suffering
Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by obidr(m): 2:21am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe frustration has subdue and bitterness have overwhelmed you, coming here to blame others for your disappointments is height of stupidity, better work and stop depending on someone to alleviate your suffering

Yes, I am disappointed and frustrated that Nigeria is not working to the point that I am now giving my professional service in a foreign land. So when I see a youth like you oblivious of the present cankerworms that has eaten into the fabrics of our nation's finances and sovereignty, it gives me cause for worry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by Idiotseverywher: 2:34am On Aug 16, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Your obi is a criminal....

Your obi is a confirmed criminal....an ipob apologist...his son is also a member of deadly terrorist gang....

See as your obi misrule anambra...and u dey Lagos with your OSU lunatic head dey abuse your benefactor...
Anufia

Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.
. Why are you cryng?
Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by Abdu81: 2:45am On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:

Shiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by BigCowH0rn: 4:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Karen2024:

I've been so busy all day yesterday and all through the night. Been working on a programing project and making calls to renew my rifle license cos I wanna take a long vacation hunting in the forested mountains of Enugu. IPOB has made all gun licenses extra difficult to getso I have been trying for a week now. May have to go to Police HQ Abuja to get the useless paper.

I work too hard now and hardly sleep. This is my problem and why i refuse to be drawn out on any controversial issues again on this forum. I'm not free as before and Nairaland no dey pay. Besides it would seem that the population of kids are growing. Most Jambites and below.. .. the majority perfectly jobless and useless to man and beast.

I've grown quite fond of you.. you and your endless passion for threads, vowulence and trouble... To me, you are pal, age is just a number.. it's the intelligence and character that matters.

But....

I can't say the same for most of the teens and twenties flocking around you, therefore you must forgive if it don't respond to most your mentions but I do see them all.

You see this Silentgropper fellow? I need you to stop interfering to help him. That which he started I must finish for him

My decision is final

I was with friends on Sunday and typing from my phone so wasn't 100% in the fight but I'm relaxed on PC now and will be on patrol. (Wonder why he hasn't commented since Sunday despite several logins including midnight Tuesday... surely a small ban can't be the problem. Who ban dey stop? cheesy)

Stop interfering. It's his stupid bravado before his little crush that made him reckless. Now he must finish what he started. I'll really love to see how he'll do that. grin grin grin

Cheers to you, Mr. Victor ,J. Trouble cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies by Mynd44: 5:04am On Aug 16, 2022

(1) (2)

David Hundeyin Claims Tinubu's Recent 7 Sec Video Was Posted In Jan 22 & Nov 21 / 4 Corner Road From Enugu To Anambra Through Udi Will Be Closed Henceforth - IPOB / Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.