Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 (3474 Views)

Ex-ASUU President, Dipo Fasina Is Missing / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family / Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by HaryaorGirl(f): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Auskyd:

They should call off the strike when nothing has been achieved just because you want to go back to school? No nah.

Lol

My point, ASUU should try and be sensible before going on strike.

Right now ASUU is looking stupid in the face of everyone. The only people supporting the strike are your family members.

1 Like

Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by Richardidegah7: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2022
jacobs2015:
It's like the OP is a paid agent to ridicule the course of ASUU.

Are you not in this country when ASUU would negotiate with FG and resume work, only for the FG to put them on free mode after resumption. ASUU would shout and shout, nobody would say anything until it results to an industrial action.

If ASUU requests for even more than 100% payrise, it's worth it. This is what the accursed and compromised NLC should have done for other civil servants in this country but failed to do.

Commodity price is inflated over 300%, yet no payrise of workers and billions of naira keep finding its way in some people's pocket seeing this country as their personal business.

Kudos to ASUU. We all die here

The OP Just spoke the obvious THIS ASUU ARE BECOMING TOO RIGID AND INCONSIDERATE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Graduated With A First Class , She Needs Your Help / I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result / Goats Fight In Duel For "Goat Of The Year" Title In China's Jiangsu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.