Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

What Do You Really Know About IMAN Special Task Force? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Really Know About IMAN Special Task Force? (577 Views)

What Is Iman Special Task Force / what's the function and salary of national task force? / How To Move On After Failing To Get The Job You Really Want in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Really Know About IMAN Special Task Force? by youngblaq: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
I got this update that I could land an employment with Importers Association of Nigeria. Well, to be honest, I haven't heard anything as that before today so I arranged a meeting, didn't even cross my mind to see what i could learn online.

Well, I was asked by whom they call the "zonal commander" if i was ready, not quite sure what to say since i was never properly briefed. I mean, this shouldn't be some kind of a labourer's services to a bricklayer. Well i didn't know how far the fela that arranged that meeting on my behalf had gone with this man..so i said "yes, I'm ready."

So zonal boss asked for my money, so i asked which money? He said "for form registration, ID card etc" like for real? You said this is a federal institution!
.. continue
Re: What Do You Really Know About IMAN Special Task Force? by youngblaq: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
So let highlight the few info i gathered before talking to the boss.
The office was located on one of the floors of a popular building, and this place isn't much to look at. Met some young ladies, posed like paramilitary products. Heard a phone conversation from a member of the group who according to the receiver was on duty on an express road. And later heard the ladies were to join another senior member who was on his way to another highway area.

I spoke briefly with the man who hint me about this outfit. I couldn't place what he explained. Like they were conflicting. For example, he said this institution is a new form of intelligence and surveillance network that deals with screening of contrabands from importers. So i asked what does the Custom duty do?
So he said they are custom also, and provision for the agency was from ECOWAS and it has already pass the Senate bla bla bla.

But he has been working for more than a year, yet he said the first batch of members of the agency will be trained in September. So i was like, how come you people work (on land borders and ports) and carry rifles without being trained in the first place? But i didn't just want to show that i wasn't following so i decided to look it up on the internet.

I wasn't convince with the little info i came across. Now, I want to know if someone knows about this new intelligence task force, with hope that such person shares with me what he/she knows. Thanks Landers.

(1) (Reply)

Accomodation Is Needed / "Shortlisted" Npower Applicants Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / Generate Qualified Leads With Effective Content @ zero or fraction of the cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.