Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,653 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? (1587 Views)

Solving Conflicts In Relationships: Rules To Constructive Problem Solving / What Are The Best Ways For Couples To Resolve Conflicts? / How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by ogeeh(f): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2007
As different Humans ,Brought up in different environment.we are bound to have conflicts of interest.
(1)How do you resolve or what is the best way to resolve conflicts of interest in your relationship:you win,I lose; you lose ,I win; no one wins or loses?Chose one and give your reasons.
(2)This Is 4 the guys:In resolving conflict in your relationship,do you both air your your views or does your baby girl have to condescend to only your opinion?
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by McDoe(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2007
Through what I would call "conflict resolution mechanism". It's strenght is usually derivable from your ability to communicate, give and take and be willing to forgive at all times.
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by iice(f): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
McDoe:

Through what I would call "conflict resolution mechanism". It's strenght is usually derivable from your ability to communicate, give and take and be willing to forgive at all times.

Agree. . .though that forgive @ all times can be really trying
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2007
ogeeh:

As different Humans ,Brought up in different environment.we are bound to have conflicts of interest.
you lose ,I win;
Am the man, so I can never accept it that am in the wrong and she (the woman) is in the right. If we have any problems in our relationship, then she has to be the one to apologize because I strongly believe she has to be the cause not me. don't get me wrong on this.
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by iice(f): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2007
shocked shocked crazy. . .u serious? shocked grin grin So as a man. . .you can do no wrong? undecided
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2007
Never admit when am wrong becos I hate telling or using the word Am Sorry wink, most time my boyfriend is ususally one that apologize to me(but that doesn't mean he's soft oh becos when he start his craziness hmm, I no fit handle him).

But sometimes I call him in the middle of the night to tell him how sorry I was and send him a lovely email(he does the same too). You got to learn how to forgive each other at all time, becos when we fight neither of us can have a peaceful sleep until everthing are resolved.
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2007
iice:

shocked shocked crazy. . .u serious? shocked grin grin So as a man. . .you can do no wrong? undecided
Yes o! I can't go wrong.
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by iice(f): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2007
shocked shocked CK. . .you no dey human! grin
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2007
You’re right I no de human that’s why I can’t go wrong. tongue
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by miss9ja(f): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
iice: shocked shocked crazy. . .u serious? shocked grin grin So as a man. . .you can do no wrong? undecided
who says dat as a man, u can do no wrong? Dats so false
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by Naphye(f): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Love is nt abt "itz ur fault" bt "im sorry"
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by 190: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
by Buying her ICE CREAM
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by 190: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
190: by Buying her ICE CREAM

undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by pendo89(f): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
ogeeh: As different Humans ,Brought up in different environment.we are bound to have conflicts of interest.
(1)How do you resolve or what is the best way to resolve conflicts of interest in your relationship:you win,I lose; you lose ,I win; no one wins or loses?Chose one and give your reasons.
(2)This Is 4 the guys:In resolving conflict in your relationship,do you both air your your views or does your baby girl have to condescend to only your opinion?

1. When in a relationship, get rid of this word 'COMPETITION'.You are equal partners, so whatever each one of you does affects the other.
In a conflict,don't look forward to winning.Look forward to PEACE even if it means humbling yourself. It's not politics.

2.Understand your partner. How does he react to issues? Is he the quiet type,angry type,loud or what?
That will help you understand how to react when conflict arises.

3. Learn to ignore small things.Let go off stuff because they pile up and explode with the least provocation.
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
Effective communication that includes listen, respect, understanding, forgiveness, and love.
Re: How Do You Resolve Conflicts In Your Relationship? by cityhood: 5:33pm On May 08, 2013
McDoe: Through what I would call "conflict resolution mechanism". It's strenght is usually derivable from your ability to communicate, give and take and be willing to forgive at all times.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me / Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? / Northern Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.