Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

How Amaka Lost A Golden Opportunity Due To Her Skin Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Amaka Lost A Golden Opportunity Due To Her Skin Health (311 Views)

See The Lady Who Used Her Skin Disorder To Draw Map Of The World (photos / Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Amaka Lost A Golden Opportunity Due To Her Skin Health by mimelord(f): 3:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Hello Beautiful,
So you heard what happened to Amaka yesterday, well let me gist you carry chair sit-down.
Amaka was invited for interview by a company she had sent her Job Application/CV, for a position as a secretary.

Guess what, Amaka disappointed the interviewer because she did not show up, and she did not even call our send them a message about her not being able to attend the interview either.

Unknown to Amaka, Chioma Recieved the same invitation to the interview and trust Chioma not to disappoint, Chioma showed up looking her very best.

According to Chioma's narrative, when it got to her turn and she was asked the usual questions, she answered as best she could and tried her best to always put a smile on her face.

After the interview, as she was about leaving, the only lady in the panel smiled and said "this your skin glow is very "Obidient", let's chat on your skincare routine and products, I can see you are deliberate and intentional about how you look. Besides your also have an impressive resume."
Chioma said she was surprised but smiled back and thanked her for, pointing out that her skin looked more radiant than hers and they both laughed before she excused herself from in the office.

Two days later, Chioma visited Amaka to know why she missed her interview, it was there that Amaka narrated her ordeal to her.
We know that Amaka likes "Oyinbo" product and brand for her skincare, that is why we call her "Dubai- Express".
Amaka said since she has been battling with offensive odour from her skin and it was as a result of a chemical reaction from her cream.
Amaka said the odour was so strong that she threw away all her skin products, and that she is desperately looking for help, not to loose any more opportunity in the future, as she spoke, tear ran down her eyes.
Chioma took pity on her friend and gave her a hand written note.
Amaka looked at the hand written note with the inscription
" Posh & Plum Cosmetics And Skincare " serum, body lotion, body wash, etc, the complete beauty bundle and skincare routine.
Weyinmi Grace
Warri Queen of Copywriting

Re: How Amaka Lost A Golden Opportunity Due To Her Skin Health by mimelord(f): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2022
Please @Wxcode do not cause my post to be flagged because of your medium link on my post.

1 Like

Re: How Amaka Lost A Golden Opportunity Due To Her Skin Health by mimelord(f): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Frequent And Severe Headache / 60m Nigerians Suffering From Mental Illnesses – Psychiatrist / How Many Days Can A Woman Get Pregnant After Her Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.