Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Infertility Treatment Or Payment For Accommodation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infertility Treatment Or Payment For Accommodation (648 Views)

Treatment Or Drugs For Anal Tear / What Are Stretch Marks? Does Natural Treatment Or A Cream Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infertility Treatment Or Payment For Accommodation by egeh4u: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2011
Pls house i need ur advice on the above issue.I am married for more than 3 years now without any issue .I and my wife have gone for test and it was discovered that the problem can be corrected medically with N50K.Also i am having Accomodation problem and the little money i have cannot take care of both problems and i need your advice on which one to solve first.I can make alternative accomadation arrangement where i will not pay but spend on transportation and other inconveniences.
Pls this is urgent.
Re: Infertility Treatment Or Payment For Accommodation by Honeycity(f): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2011
treat your self first then every other thing can follow.
Re: Infertility Treatment Or Payment For Accommodation by udoka2: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2011
You need accommodation as much as you need the children. The three basic needs in life are food, shelter and clothing. Your wife is not actually sick, just that you need to correct something to make you have children. If you cant spare 50k to solve the medically problem now, do you think you are ready to have children? lts not all about having children, but taking care of them.
l really understand what it means to be without children, because l am there too. But one thing l know about fertility treatment is that after spending that 50k, you may still have to spend more. I am talking from experience. Every medical practitioner claim to have the solution, but after spending and spending, still no solution.
Personally, l will advice you take care of your accommodation problem first. Then relax and save money for the fertility treatment. Alternative accommodation is usually not a COMFORTABLE accommodation. Remember that stress can contribute to her infertility issue. Settle her and yourself with accommodation first, then u can relax to deal with the infertility. If you live where u leave home by 5am and return 11pm, where will u have strength to perform This is one of the problems we all in this case seem to ignore. cry

(1) (Reply)

“how To Sleep Well At Night!” / Cancer, Now Can Be Prevented (10 Ways) / Fear Is Falling My Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.