Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo (52839 Views)

Draupadi Murmu Wins Presidential Election In India (Pictured) / Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / David Andahl Who Died Of COVID-19 Wins Election In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by abokimallam: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
I hope INEC chairman Prof Yakubu,who was an observer in the Kenyan election, will be patriotic enough and allow the will of Nigeria youths prevail in the 2023 election, instead of rigging it for old, corrupt and unpatriotic politicians who continue to loot and destroy the country.
Time will tell.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Strech(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Peter Obi is not just a name, It is a movement. A movement from wrong to right, a movement from crying to laughter, a movement from darkness to light. a movement away from suffering. A movement that must be achieved at all cost. I am willing to lay down my life for such Movement.

2 Likes

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Felimax:
Soon you will know why it is called Nigeria and not Kenya.

Don't worry. We can see u were destined to be a slave,poor and will die unfulfilled but we Obidient family will change your destiny by force. We will vote Obi so that you will never be slave but master of yourself.
You will be rich and other countries of the world will envy Nigeria. You will be fulfilled in life and live long.
Sometimes destiny can be changed forcefully.
It has eaten so deep into you system but we must change it
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by JOemmy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
The same thing also happened recently in zambia africans are gradually waking up hopefully next year nigerians will for the first time in their history do away with tribal and religious sentiments and do the needful.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by nomenclature(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Felimax:

You are not ashamed to be pinning hope on rigging ..ANIMALS IN HUMAN FORM
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by VULCAN(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
It's painful seeing the path that leads to your loss right before you.

We will console you wicked people next year.

For a morsel of meat you have sold your birthright like Esau.

You will also cry like he did.
KingKO22:
Zombidients spotted

APC was also formed in 2014 and they won in 2015

Labor party is structureless and can't win national election
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115745959:
I followed Kenya electioneering campaign from the start. This Ruto is just the replica of Peter Obi.He had loggerheads with the president and decamped from the ruling party to a less popular party.The youth took it upon themselves,campaigned vigorously online and offline. They called him online president too.Today he has emerged against the notorious cabals and against all odds.

Congrats dear Ruto- The Obi of Kenya

Congrats to Kenyan youths

Here in Nigeria,on Obi's mandate we shall all stand...

The doubting camps should doubt no more. Africa must be liberated from old cabals and crooks..

It's P-O-ssible!
We moove!!
It's tilting towards Obi. I v said it several times that if I no vote Obi, I ll rather manage Tinubu.
Say no to northern president in 2023.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by PerfectStranger(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
KingKO22:
Zombidients spotted

Useless structure that couldn’t even save Nigerians from hardship.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by cystation: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
YOUTHS

"OBEY"

THE CLARION CALL,

LET US LIFT OUR NATION HIGH...

UNDER THE SUN OR IN TJE RAIN...

WITH DEDICATION AND SELFLESSNESS...

NIGERIA'S OURS...NIGERIA WE SERVE!!!
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Bigbash030384: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
TINUBU is the Nigeria president come 2023 by the special grace of GOD. he is the only one that can unite the nation irrespective of your tribe and religion.

Christians are save under his watch while the governor of Lagos.

Hausa are save under his watch while the governor of Lagos

Non indigene are save under his watch while governor of Lagos

he his a Muslims while his wife is a Christian and never force her to renounce her religion.

i can swear with my god that OBI can never tolerate such has a wife. and ATIKU can never love an igbo by tribe at the expense of his brother even when the igbo man is more qualify.

My fellow Nigerians TINUBU is ready and can do the work that will make nigeria great again.

2 Likes

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115745945:
William Ruto left the ruling Jubilee Party and ran on the platform of the United Democratic Alliance, which was formed in 2020.

The UDA party symbol is a wheelbarrow, symbolizing “the value, dignity and respect of work in pursuit of an equitable society.”

President Uhuru Kenyatta was against him. But thanks to the people and the Kenyan electoral commission, which uploaded the results on the portal for everyone to see and calculate, 55-year-old Ruto beat the better-known 77-year-old Raila Odinga (who was running for the 5th time) and was declared the president-elect on August 15, 2022.

In February 2023, as long as INEC uploads results on its portal in real time , Nigeria will re-enact the Kenyan experience.

Stop fooling yourself, Nigeria is not Kenya ! Peter Obi or any Igbo man or woman won't be elected as the President of Nigeria in 2023 or anytime soon !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by NavasBit: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Stop posting rubbish.. bullshit.. Obi can't not even win his own state. Wait for your time. Another 8 Years belong to Southwest. Take it or hug transformer

1 Like

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
KingKO22:
Zombidients spotted

Athiefkus will continue to wail.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by IbileIfe: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kenya is not NIgeria.
Edo no be Lagos grin
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Donfatraj: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
He is the country Vice President and second richest man aside the president of Kenya. He has structure

2 Likes

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Bizibi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Honestly peter obi is the most qualified.....he is no saint but I prefer him to the rest. Even if Nigeria should settle with the worst it should not be APC.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by IbileIfe: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
hungkee:
Congrats Ruto.
This same scenario would have happened in Nigeria if Osinbanjo read the hand writing on the wall.
Thank God we have PO to rescue Nigeria.
Majority of Nigerians hate the sight of POO.

1 Like

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Badowski: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
shio!

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Mysticbabe: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115745959:
I followed Kenya electioneering campaign from the start. This Ruto is just the replica of Peter Obi.He had loggerheads with the president and decamped from the ruling party to a less popular party.The youth took it upon themselves,campaigned vigorously online and offline. They called him online president too.Today he has emerged against the notorious cabals and against all odds.

Congrats dear Ruto- The Obi of Kenya

An incubent vice president do not have structure? Really?
Ruto already had his structure on ground...he just registered it as a new P.Party...dont mix things up...

Congrats to Kenyan youths

Here in Nigeria,on Obi's mandate we shall all stand...

The doubting camps should doubt no more. Africa must be liberated from old cabals and crooks..

It's P-O-ssible!
We moove!!
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Melonsmasher: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
KingKO22:
Zombidients spotted

There's nothing different from APC and PDP just the same bunch of egoistic old codgers milking the land shamelessly.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by anonimi: 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
okosodo:
Kenya that is even now ahead of Nigeria in therms if human capital development

Human capital development is mostly about primary, vocational and secondary education plus basic healthcare which are the responsibilities of your local government councillors and chairmen as well as state assembly lawmaker and governor.
So why are you bringing this up in a discussion about presidential election
Moreover what was Peter Obi's record on these things apart from failure?

anonimi:
Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/

2 Likes

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by ACCURETE(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115745945:
William Ruto left the ruling Jubilee Party and ran on the platform of the United Democratic Alliance, which was formed in 2020.

The UDA party symbol is a wheelbarrow, symbolizing “the value, dignity and respect of work in pursuit of an equitable society.”

President Uhuru Kenyatta was against him. But thanks to the people and the Kenyan electoral commission, which uploaded the results on the portal for everyone to see and calculate, 55-year-old Ruto beat the better-known 77-year-old Raila Odinga (who was running for the 5th time) and was declared the president-elect on August 15, 2022.

In February 2023, as long as INEC uploads results on its portal in real time , Nigeria will re-enact the Kenyan experience.
me no understand unah William Ruto is expected to win the election because he is the out going vice president of Kenyan who has been an active politician in Kenya he was one time minister etc so don't compare him with Obi ooo so I still remain obedient to move the country forward

1 Like

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by RepoMan007: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Some people voted their religion even after a catastrophic performance. Don't expect me to do any differently.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by socialmediaman: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Whynotthetruth:
Victory for Peter Obi is victory for you and I...Convince someone to vote Peter Obi today...

My man from way back! Good to see you’re back
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by Hoelujohn: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Felimax:

Because we have more people like you that don't think right in Nigeria? Am I correct?
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by NwokoloOwa: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
The party just changed name from it former name as it accommodated new entrants just like ACN, CPC, ANPP etc did to form APC in 2014.

But funny enough William Ruto has been part of this government since 2013 and also in politics for nearly 3 decades. He has there been in politics most of his life and worth over $400 million.

Raila Odinga is a more conservative and masses oriented candidate but it was just Ruto's time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by HIPROFILE(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Liver go deh cut Reno and Dino for where dem deh now….hahahahahahaha.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by wman(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
The winner was the Vice President though.
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by RexTramadol1: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Keyword “sitting Vice President”
Re: A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo by caracas: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
natddon1:
stop selling lies please. William Ruto is still the vice president of kenya. He has been in active politics since the 1990s. He has been in parliament, being a minister and is currently the vice president for the last eight years. Make una stop to de propagate lies. Peter Obi is not going anywhere
What’s the meaning of this trash you posted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.