Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election (1262 Views)

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / ANALYSIS: Will APC Settle For Zoning As 2023 Draws Closer? / You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by PeterObi4LP: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

What do you guys Smoke ?

Peter Obi will not win his own Anambra State unless Gov Soludo is working for him and Soludo is not

All the noise is online

Y'all all urchins will keep shouting online, Twitter vote until Obi sleep every vote. So all the OBIdient Movement fitness walk and rally is online abi? They don't have PVC abi? E go shock you.

APGA still hold Anambra and Peter Obi is not in their Party

Don’t your elders ever tell you the Truth ?

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by famouscargo4u: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2022
kenzysmith:
please if you don't have anything reasonable to commet don't comment here again. Let leave sane humans to comment here

Shut the Bleep up! The current INEC has improved and further electoral loss should not be blamed on INEC. In the past two elections conducted, did you see anyone blaming INEC?
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by tamdun: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2022
I thought u guys said the new electoral law is the new best thing in town or u are scared of the reality?
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by PeterObi4LP: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Taba21:

The same way your supreme leader is ruling Biafra from the zoo prison

Myopic urchins. To you all everyone supporting Obi is Ibo or Ipob. Who cares? To hell with Biafra and their supporters
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by PeterObi4LP: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2022
ladiguy:

Obi must get bores from the north to win the contest. A vote from the north and the support in the south will get him the victory. But can he get massive votes from the north?
Obi can’t get massive votes from the north

You are not the North, so allow those on ground to decide. Obi will certainly get vote in North due to Ahmed Datti Baba. The Christians in the North will vote for him. Even some Muslim will still vote for him. He will get 25% vote in the North.
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by BATified2023: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2022
floret23:
They don't have option except they want to go against the current electoral laws and experience Endsars protests 2.0. More so, I don't Buhari's cabals who are in charge of INEC are interested in Tinubu. They may allow free election to protest against him.
u people are just shouting endsars like apc n pdp don’t have youths

U have forgotten that endsars is not a political movement but a general fight
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Naajjii: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746029:

Obi will win I hope you followed Kenya election which INEC Chairman Mahmood Yakubu and Goodluck Jonathan Observed, I followed Kenya electioneering campaign from the start. This Ruto is just the replica of Peter Obi.He had loggerheads with the president and decamped from the ruling party to a less popular party.The youth took it upon themselves,campaigned vigorously online and offline. They called him online president too.Today he has emerged against the notorious cabals and against all odds.

Kenya is a majority Christian country. Nigeria is not and religion plays a very important role, in Kenya religion didn't play much role . Is your Obidient movement religion tolerant? We are already seeing how your pastors and churches made this obi a Christian thing.
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by colestephan86: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2022
kenzysmith:
When it comes to the federal level I mean the presidential Level as it stands I mean all churches are rooting for obi they are now speaking with one voices most thinking and sane Nigerians are rooting for obi the youth are in support for obi, most celebrities and bloggers are in accordance with peter obi
Can APC government deliver a free presidential election come next year . will imec shareman has the mind to announce peter obi has the winner all the odds is in is favour
I'm sure your remember how many states we have in Nigeria.
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by ladiguy(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You are not the North, so allow those on ground to decide. Obi will certainly get vote in North due to Ahmed Datti Baba. The Christians in the North will vote for him. Even some Muslim will still vote for him. He will get 25% vote in the North.

Are you on ground? Wait and let the ethnic card begins and you will understand politics.
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Daniel76: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

I understand you're given yourself hope. Even Tinubu or Atiku you are supporting knows Obi is their night mare, but as daft as you are you just open your mouth to type trash. SS and SE is already lockdown for ObiDatti.
this what I don't like about you supporter why the insult everything about obi supporter are insult that why I can't follow you people
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by PenSniper: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Stop daydreaming.
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by toneroforever(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2022
kenzysmith:
When it comes to the federal level I mean the presidential Level as it stands I mean all churches are rooting for obi they are now speaking with one voices most thinking and sane Nigerians are rooting for obi the youth are in support for obi, most celebrities and bloggers are in accordance with peter obi
Can APC government deliver a free presidential election come next year . will imec shareman has the mind to announce peter obi has the winner all the odds is in is favour

It may not be perfect but I think it will be ok to a large extent because of electoral reforms. BVAS will work against politicians that depend on rigging. Biometric accreditation & voting taking place at once is a good idea.
Results that will be sent to INEC central server will have to tally with the number of accredited voters. Manipulation of results will drastically reduce.
Vote buying & thuggery/violence might be the only issues we might have.
The awareness has been created. It's new order vs the old order. The patriots vs the devourers. The masses vs the corrupt politicians.
Keep tribalism & other sentiments aside and vote for who will save this country from this mess.
Vote wisely cause ur future depends on it.
If they bribe u, collect their money and vote wisely. If u vote them after collecting their money they won't feel obligated to serve u.
Once again, vote wisely.
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by PeterObi4LP: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

What do you guys Smoke ?

Peter Obi will not win his own Anambra State unless Gov Soludo is working for him and Soludo is not

All the noise is online

APGA still hold Anambra and Peter Obi is not in their Party

Don’t your elders ever tell you the Truth ?

You see why we keep calling you APC supporters urchins? What do you mean by except Soludo work for him?. Everything about you guys is just how to ring election. Soludo can only influence the vote of his family and appointee not even his LGA.

This election, Atiku won't allow Tinubu ring it, Tinubu won't allow Atiku ring it, all things will now fall in place for ObiDatti to coast to victory.

4urin4mation, with the new electoral law, the rigging machine is dead on arrival
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Christistruth00: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You see why we keep calling you APC supporters urchins? What do you mean by except Soludo work for him?. Everything about you guys is just how to ring election. Soludo can only influence the vote of his family and appointee not even his LGA.

This election, Atiku won't allow Tinubu ring it, Tinubu won't allow Atiku ring it, all things will now fall in place for ObiDatti to coast to victory.

4urin4mation, with the new electoral law, the rigging machine is dead on arrival

Rigging has nothing
to do with it

Every Political Office holder is obliged to Win their own Ward LG Senatorial district and State

If Peter Obi doesn't have Soludo on board then he is not yet Serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt / Xenophobia Against Nigerians Happening Now In South Africa / President Buhari Today Met With His Royal Majesty King Charles III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.