Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election (1236 Views)

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / ANALYSIS: Will APC Settle For Zoning As 2023 Draws Closer? / You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by kenzysmith: 5:33am On Aug 16, 2022
When it comes to the federal level I mean the presidential Level as it stands I mean all churches are rooting for obi they are now speaking with one voices most thinking and sane Nigerians are rooting for obi the youth are in support for obi, most celebrities and bloggers are in accordance with peter obi
Can APC government deliver a free presidential election come next year . will imec shareman has the mind to announce peter obi has the winner all the odds is in is favour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by orikoku: 5:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Obi all the way. Let's wait and see. Them no born them well, during Jonathan, them announced Bubu now. So nothing to fear about.

10 Likes

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Princess80(f): 5:34am On Aug 16, 2022
APC has been delivering free and fair elections

1 Like

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:39am On Aug 16, 2022
kenzysmith:
When it comes to the federal level I mean the presidential Level as it stands I mean all churches are rooting for obi they are now speaking with one voices most thinking and sane Nigerians are rooting for obi the youth are in support for obi, most celebrities and bloggers are in accordance with peter obi
Can APC government deliver a free presidential election come next year . will imec shareman has the mind to announce peter obi has the winner all the odds is in is favour
Obi will win I hope you followed Kenya election which INEC Chairman Mahmood Yakubu and Goodluck Jonathan Observed, I followed Kenya electioneering campaign from the start. This Ruto is just the replica of Peter Obi.He had loggerheads with the president and decamped from the ruling party to a less popular party.The youth took it upon themselves,campaigned vigorously online and offline. They called him online president too.Today he has emerged against the notorious cabals and against all odds.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Brunosamel(m): 5:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Before they won rig the election before days of rigging election are gone therefore everyone vote must count.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by kenzysmith: 5:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Princess80:
APC has been delivering free and fair elections
states yes but federal
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Princess80(f): 6:08am On Aug 16, 2022
kenzysmith:
states yes but federal
federal yes.
except u thought Atiku would have won Buhari in 2019.
Though i am not in the country but i followed up the campaign, it was obvious Buhari had massive supporters in the states that matters the most

3 Likes

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by butterfly777(m): 6:08am On Aug 16, 2022
That is good.

Watch this video:
How Tinubu's is exploiting the people of Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCXZqywM6Xw
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Obidient4life3: 6:09am On Aug 16, 2022
Even with Rigging PDP and APC will still lose.
Obi is the next president with Datti.

11 Likes

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Princess80(f): 6:09am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746029:

Obi will win I hope you followed Kenya election which INEC Chairman Mahmood Yakubu and Goodluck Jonathan Observed, I followed Kenya electioneering campaign from the start. This Ruto is just the replica of Peter Obi.He had loggerheads with the president and decamped from the ruling party to a less popular party.The youth took it upon themselves,campaigned vigorously online and offline. They called him online president too.Today he has emerged against the notorious cabals and against all odds.

it doesnt work like that everywhere though.

You have to take cognissance of some factors that led to the emergence of Ruto which is not in Nigeria

for instance, Kenya is not as divided as Nigeria is... or so i thought

3 Likes

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2022
Princess80:
it doesnt work like that everywhere though.

You have to take cognissance of some factors that led to the emergence of Ruto which is not in Nigeria

for instance, Kenya is not as divided as Nigeria is... or so i thought
They're I hope you're watching the updates after declaration of Ruto as the winner, I hope you are watching what Odinga's supporters are doing

1 Like

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Princess80(f): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746473:

They're I hope you're watching the updates after declaration of Ruto as the winner, I hope you are watching what Odinga's supporters are doing
Obi is heavily accepted in the east, averagely accepted in the south, and marginally accepted in the west and North.

And this will greatly affect his performance, postively or negatively.

Do you take cognissance of these factors and compare it to Ruto?
thats what i was asking

5 Likes

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Odin13: 6:25am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746473:

Oga Nigeria is not Kenya

Get sense naa

We don’t even have anything in common politcally or otherwise

Na wao

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Odin13: 6:28am On Aug 16, 2022
Princess80:
Obi is heavily accepted in the east, averagely accepted in the south, and marginally accepted in the west and North.

And this will greatly affect his performance, postively or negatively.

Do you take cognissance of these factors and compare it to Ruto?
thats what i was asking

OBi is the Ruto of IPOB southeast... not igbos in East

Will struggle to win his state .. he don’t have that capacity and structure in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by SmartPolician: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Of the three major contestants in this race, Peter Obi is the weakest because his party has no structure. Like Atiku Abubukar said, it will take a miracle for Peter Obi to win this election. Winning the presidential election in a country of nearly one hundred million voters is not a walk in the park.

If Labour Party wants to win this election, they should have agents in all the PUs across the country. This is basic. Without it, APC and PDP will even share their votes cheesy

As for APC conducting free and fair election, I think the INEC chairman is doing well. The new electoral law that forbids the use of incident forms is one of the best things that happened to Nigeria. The big problems now are vote-buying and underage voting.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by WonderManly(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2022
Wetin concern me. Let me finish up reading my book on...

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by floret23(f): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2022
They don't have option except they want to go against the current electoral laws and experience Endsars protests 2.0. More so, I don't Buhari's cabals who are in charge of INEC are interested in Tinubu. They may allow free election to protest against him.
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by PeterObi4LP: 6:48am On Aug 16, 2022
kenzysmith:

Op business is not as usual. Buhari is not on the ballot. Obi will certainly win with the new electoral act that was sign into law. So anyone planning to ring the presidential election next year, may his or her life be ring out before December this year. Inshallah
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Taba21: 6:50am On Aug 16, 2022
kenzysmith:

Obi will win in igbo land not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Taba21: 6:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Even with Rigging PDP and APC will still lose.
Obi is the next president with Datti.

In Biafra five states na

1 Like

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by PeterObi4LP: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2022
The good thing about this is that when they plot against Obi, all things will just continue to fall in place for him. Tinubu will be plotting to ring Obi and Atiku out, Atiku will be plotting to ring Tinubu and Obi. Atiku haven't known that he won 2019 election and was ringout will do everything within his power and resources to make sure such does not happen again to him.

Tinubu on the other side, knows that if he don't checkmate Atiku from ringing, his life time ambition is gone. Finally, both Atiku and Tinubu will not allow each other ring the election while Obi smile in victory.
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by PeterObi4LP: 6:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Taba21:

Obi will win in igbo land not Nigeria

Your tears is sweet. He will become the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria next year. Take it or leave it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Christistruth00: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2022
Taba21:

In Biafra five states na

Peter Obi is unlikely to win even in his own Anambra State

3 Likes

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by PeterObi4LP: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

Peter Obi is unlikely to win even in his own Anambra State

I understand you're given yourself hope. Even Tinubu or Atiku you are supporting knows Obi is their night mare, but as daft as you are you just open your mouth to type trash. SS and SE is already lockdown for ObiDatti.
Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by ladiguy(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Op business is not as usual. Buhari is not on the ballot. Obi will certainly win with the ne act that was sign into law. So anyone planning to ring the presidential election next year, may his or her life be ring out before December this year. Inshallah

Obi must get votes from the north to win the contest. A vote from the north and the support in the south will get him the victory. But can he get massive votes from the north?
Obi can’t get massive votes from the north

1 Like

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by famouscargo4u: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2022
kenzysmith:

Your definition of free election is only when APC loses? Haven't you seen recent elections, did APC influence anything? Obi should get serious when campaign starts. INEC won't help anybody. Very recently INEC has disqualified many APC candidates than other parties. The new electoral law in practice has removed any chance of rigging. So, whoever wins in the coming election is the true definition of voting pattern.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by inoki247: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Your definition of free election is only when APC loses? Haven't you seen recent elections, did APC influence anything? Obi should get serious when campaign starts. INEC won't help anybody. Very recently INEC has disqualified many APC candidates than other parties. The new electoral law in practice has removed any chance of rigging. So, whoever wins in the coming election is the true definition of voting pattern.

Abg no explain to dem wen something isn't goin dere way dem go start to dey cry and be looking for wu to accuse....

Even during the last election we can see how APC lose some state buh APC no cry around say dem lose and this coming election again dey are still losing buh dem no look for anyone to blame or accuse INEC of been compromised.....

Let it be the other way round we no go rest noise everywhere nd dey will start telling us how INEC as never been independent and how dey av always been a rigging machine for the incumbent......

1 Like

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by kenzysmith: 7:18am On Aug 16, 2022
famouscargo4u:

please if you don't have anything reasonable to commet don't comment here again. Let leave sane humans to comment here

1 Share

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Taba21: 7:18am On Aug 16, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Your tears is sweet. He will become the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria next year. Take it or leave it.

The same way your supreme leader is ruling Biafra from the zoo prison

1 Like

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by kenzysmith: 7:22am On Aug 16, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
The good thing about this is that when they plot against Obi, all things will just continue to fall in place for him. Tinubu will be plotting to ring Obi and Atiku out, Atiku will be plotting to ring Tinubu and Obi. Atiku haven't known that he won 2019 election and was ringout will do everything within his power and resources to make sure such does not happen again to him.

Tinubu on the other side, knows that if he don't checkmate Atiku from ringing, his life time ambition is gone. Finally, both Atiku and Tinubu will not allow each other ring the election while Obi smile in victory.
u spot on bro

2 Shares

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Christistruth00: 7:57am On Aug 16, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

I understand you're given yourself hope. Even Tinubu or Atiku you are supporting knows Obi is their night mare, but as daft as you are you just open your mouth to type trash. SS and SE is already lockdown for ObiDatti.

What do you guys Smoke ?

Peter Obi will not win his own Anambra State unless Gov Soludo is working for him and Soludo is not

All the noise is online

APGA still hold Anambra and Peter Obi is not in their Party

Don’t your elders ever tell you the Truth ?

1 Like

Re: Obi Will win But Will APC Deliver Free Presidential Election by Obidient4life3: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Taba21:

In Biafra five states na

In your 5 family community also.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Those Asking About Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra, Please Come In Here! / Peter Obi's Supporter At 5 Million Man Walk / Gov Dave Umahi Declear Holiday Mandate Civil Servants For APC Rally Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.