Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. (58568 Views)

PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others / 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu / Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by DWickedLandLord: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Eriggs:

Yessss oooooo.
Make I campaign for my own candidate in peace
Any ipob wey quote me, na Amadioha go scatter him family one by one.
Support ur terrorist obituary and leave me with my jagaban.

But na you choose this thread to enter??

You enter my parlor with dirty boots n then have the nerve to say don't disturb me

You should be tested for normalcy
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by mycar: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
DeleTaller:

Is Peter Obi your daddy?
Is Sowore your Daddy?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by pquaver(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
mycar:

Who hailed Yaradua? What do you take me for? I am above that stupid politics my friend, Yaradua baba go slow, that his health issues almost brought Nigeria to a halt, if you talk of Jonathan administration, yes. I actually supported Atiku in that election that brought Yaradua.

Na d way una dey deny abegi.. U don ready start to deny... Abeggi. Obidient now where for yaradua, then Tan pple
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by mycar: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
pquaver:

Na d way una dey deny abegi.. U don ready start to deny... Abeggi. Obidient now where for yaradua, then Tan pple
what of you urchins that voted for Buhari twice and still hailing him nko? You that was all over this forum defending Lai mohammed twitter ban. don't get me started
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by pquaver(m): 1:36am On Aug 17, 2022
mycar:

what of you urchins that voted for Buhari twice and still hailing him nko? You that was all over this forum defending Lai mohammed twitter ban. don't get me started

That is the difference between you and them that is why they can be trusted and not you. So many hausaa, northerners and apc people have raised up their hand and still told President oga you no dey get am ooo. That is sincerity honesty.. I prefer to follow such people .. Only you and your side upon the glaring failure of pdp, obi and GEJ, you believed they are the best thing after shortbread. You can't even admit they failed
. There lies you problem and why no one takes you seriously..
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by mycar: 5:23am On Aug 17, 2022
pquaver:

That is the difference between you and them that is why they can be trusted and not you. So many hausaa, northerners and apc people have raised up their hand and still told President oga you no dey get am ooo. That is sincerity honesty.. I prefer to follow such people .. Only you and your side upon the glaring failure of pdp, obi and GEJ, you believed they are the best thing after shortbread. You can't even admit they failed
. There lies you problem and why no one takes you seriously..
If you have admitted that APC has failed us woefully, why then are you still supporting them?
the answer to your question will tell if you are a hypocrite, sham or confused.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by pquaver(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
mycar:

If you have admitted that APC has failed us woefully, why then are you still supporting them?
the answer to your question will tell if you are a hypocrite, sham or confused.

Because I believe in individual and not party. So pdp existed b4 apc. The single fact you sing the praises of their failure renders your judgement biased and it cant be trusted.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by mycar: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
pquaver:

Because I believe in individual and not party. So pdp existed b4 apc. The single fact you sing the praises of their failure renders your judgement biased and it cant be trusted.
Hypocrisy like you, I know your type, see your comment below, you were happy to welcome GEJ in APC
pquaver:

Cry more. We said pdp is bad. Are you not trying to bring back same pdp with atiku and obi? Where is your own moral and ethics and values. You are no different from the GEJ you are insulting. It is non of ur business who GEJ decides to pitch his tenth with.. Stop crying more than the bereaved.. Is it u the removed from presidency? The man has moved on you dis man is still carry politicise of emotions.. It clear you are igbo just from your write up.. He has a right to associate which is not to be determined by your emotional outbursts. Get into your thick skull.. Na wa for ndigbo our pple ooo. Did they bury ur placenta in pdp? It ur tight to support them but stop forcing others to tow ur line
You even claimed to be igbo but won't stop referring to people as *you igbos* . All I see in you is a very fat lying zombie, working for his peanut stipend

pquaver:

I am. Not yoruba I am igbo man but if it makes you feel good who am. I to stop your hallucinations, it does not change my tribe or stop me from being from imo state so you can continue
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by pquaver(m): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
mycar:

Hypocrisy like you, I know your type, see your comment below, you were happy to welcome GEJ in APC

Again under English. I am happy to welcome him in apc. There is freedom of association.. One thing u people lack or fail to. Understand. However till today I will not support his as a presidential candidate... Go and Verify

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) / Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.