Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. (58613 Views)

PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others / 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu / Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by mycar: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2022
ozo13:
another excuse.shifting goal post.atleast even ur conscience is telling u the obvious truth they r all the same trying to be relevant politically.
They are not the same, they are only the same as human being and if by your judgement they are the same, then it's the turn of the south east.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by mycar: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2022
SmartyPants:

Those guys there are age mates. But what does that matter??
not in comparison with those guys but amongst the front runners
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Ebeano49(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
And they want us to believe that Obi is different.

Donald Duke was one of the best governors in Nigeria during his time. Wike and Makinde are arguably the best governors in Nigeria today. It's a good thing if they will agree to support Obi.

As for Ikpeazu, that one is not even pretending to be governor, he is just Wike's chief of staff.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Igbojew: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2022
Eriggs:

Yessss oooooo.
Make I campaign for my own candidate in peace
Any ipob wey quote me, na Amadioha go scatter him family one by one.
Support ur terrorist obituary and leave me with my jagaban.
Nobody said you should not campaign for your own prefer candidate but while doing that don't cause nuisance here on Nairaland.Thank you.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by manny88ng2000: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Brother man, Obi is very different. We need all of us to push Nigeria forward. Remember, Thomas, Judas and Mathew a tax collector was among the 12 disciples. Remember also that the persecutor of the Christians, Paul became the highest sharer of the gospel.

What we are clamouring for is good leadership and a better Naija. Of you don't believe that Obi will perform best among all, hmmm. Make I no talk wetin dey my mouth.

Sannisege:
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by kmaster007: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Come again
frankputer:
wow. amazing leaders of tomorrow.
please you guys need to save Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by GreyLaw(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:

U go still vote Tinubu. Mr. Hypocrite! Those people Obi met with are governors and very important people in this upcoming elections. Your hypocritical, childish statements will not stop Peter Obi from meeting them. Why don't you go to the moon and live since you are better than others.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Kaysalas(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2022
mycar:

Being young is just one attribute, at least he is frugal too, you won't be hearing about budget padding and termites bites monies or receipts
Oh please, stop this nonsense. There is no metric with which Obi beats Tinubu. From young, Una don enter frugal. We don't need frugality, what we need is demonstration of competence over time, in the little corner, you've had the opportunity to serve. Compare them both again, and come and tell me where Obi comes tops.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Obidatti2023s(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2022
jeromestarks:
I am fully convinced that if Peter Obi wins, Nigeria will become Giant of Africa.
But I will vote TINUBU!

May I know why you are voting for BAT?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by seunjungle1(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2022
It is only stupid and gullible man will believe in Obi....this could only open more way of victory for Asiwaju.
We move..,....on
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Morenzy15: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Do you really desire to increase the length of your joystick within just few weeks.
Do you trully want to last longer in bed and move from been a 1 minute player to 30 minutes man.

Get our Vimax Penis Enlargement Capsule
Vimax is an effective organic herb essence with unique male enhancement formula which stimulates penis growth, boosts sexual activity, sexual stamina and helps to improve erective functions.

The Vimax has been significantly improved which now makes it enough for you to take a single pill, not two as it used to be.
With this capsule, we are also giving out a FREE EBOOK on 10 Hot Secrets on How To Satisfy Your Spouse at the Other Room.
Quickly order for yours now.

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Okextra: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Indeed he is younger than Sowore?

mycar:

At least he is younger
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Prinxzona10: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Why is it that it's only Tinubu's urchins that are crying about this meeting,narrating and analysis the meeting in a negative ways to sort their ego and to suit their selfish agenda huh?
If Peter Obi stays on his own,they will lament that No politician want to align with him and when politicians starts aligning with Peter Obi,the same set of unsatisfied simpletons would come and be accusing him of mingling with politicians..tuahh!!!
The same people Tinubu is dying to get on his side,the same people Tinubu is making promises,spending a lot of money,sending his foot soldiers to get them on their side and they refused,to the extend that all these disgusting Tinubu's urchins have concluded that wike is on their side,infact they created many topics here praising wike and analysing how river state votes are in the pocket of Tinubu already,nothing was never unsaid here just to look as if Tinubu is going somewhere,as if Tinubu is making wave buh all are just political gimmicks of false hope...
The early Tinubu urchins understand that no presidency for Tinubu comes 2023,the better because from the look of thing,Peter Obi will win and Atiku will take the second position while Tinubu will maintain the third position..
Lastly,power belongs to the people and the Nigerians have decided to give the power to the Labour Party(LP)candidate in the person of Mr Peter Obi and comes 2023, Mr Peter Obi will be swear in as the president of federal republic of Nigeria...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by xpressionx(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2022
donaldking100:
My name is Donald, and i am contesting to be President.
I'm contesting to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria through Peter Obi.
If Peter is on the ballot, it is you and i that is on the ballot.
May we not Labour in Vain.

This should go viral
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Prinxzona10: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Ebeano49:

Donald Duke was one of the best governors in Nigeria during his time. Wike and Makinde are arguably the best governors in Nigeria today. It's a good thing if they will agree to support Obi.

As for Ikpeazu, that one is not even pretending to be governor, he is just Wike's chief of staff.

Abobi,I've used laugh to scattered everything here and you must replace them oooo,which one is pretence again on been the governor and also a wike's chief of staff eeh?
Some guys are mean honestly and this Heavenly race is not for you honestly...
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by 1nice(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Their conspiracy against Peter Obi will never succeed and all their evils plans against Labour Party will surely fail.

Peter Obi is a Strong man, and the enemies of Peter Obi will surely be disgrace in every ways.

Get your PVC and Vote for Peter Obi come 2023.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria come 2023.

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Treasure17(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2022
Dannieln1:
Obi got my vote
Cause of OBIdiency I became YUSUF-ul by getting my pvc transferred
Oshey. I love the rhythm.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by deeva2: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2022
SenatePresdo:

The people are the structure like he always say.

That's why he's meeting people, not party chairmans.

What's makes him different is that those guys are not his party members.

So those he has been meeting in churches, rallies, twitter and national tv are not people..

To you, party structure means a building or party flag not people abi.
Keep deceiving urself
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by mycar: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Okextra:
Indeed he is younger than Sowore?

who is Sowore?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by mycar: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2022
Kaysalas:

Oh please, stop this nonsense. There is no metric with which Obi beats Tinubu. From young, Una don enter frugal. We don't need frugality, what we need is demonstration of competence over time, in the little corner, you've had the opportunity to serve. Compare them both again, and come and tell me where Obi comes tops.
Obi is far better than Tinubu in all ramistification. he should by granting live interviews.
Until Tinubu grants live interview and interactive section. you guys are jokers

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by mycar: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2022
anonimi:

Just as Yeye Bello is younger.
Just as Sanwo Olu is younger.
Just as Dimeji Bankole was younger when he looted us in the HoR as Speaker.
America has been ruled by old men, not so
Americans mentalities are different from ours, if Tinubu is not from your tribe, would you vote for him?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by PharmacyStore: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Nice move PETER OBI

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Kaysalas(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2022
mycar:

Obi is far better than Tinubu in all ramistification. he should by granting live interviews.
Until Tinubu grants live interview and interactive section. you guys are jokers
Funny! Na live interview be your index to good governance grin. You will get it soon. wink
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by atinga1: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
You can't win alone. That's why other parties talk about him having no structure.
Buhari did it alone for years without any support and ended up being the runner up for many times. He aligned with others and he won.
That's exactly what PO is doing.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by TYCO77: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:

Even President Buhari's support and vote cast in favour of Mr. Peter Obi will be much appreciated. In this project, every vote counts to make a better Nigeria. The electorates will never descend from the moon.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Fidelarinze9(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2022
anonimi:

Anyone who thinks that Pandora failure Obi is different from the looters who have ruined this country since 1960 should have a serious self-examination of his thought process.

So who is different ?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by FaithBrain1994(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Obi is a unifier. He is busy unifying structures in the south. He knows what he's doing. His running mate is not also relenting in building a unifying structure in the north. Eventually, I see donald duke as the next minister for culture and tourism. This, i have seen.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Stanfeelings: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
OBI IS LIKE HURRICANE/TSUNAMI.... SWEEPING ACROSS THE NATION, FOR GOOD BENEFITS
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by jeromestarks: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Obidatti2023s:

May I know why you are voting for BAT?
Although he owns half of Lagos state, but see how developed (developing) that state is.
I think he can do same to the entire Nigeria.
I am from the East but I admire his leadership qualities.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Obidatti2023s(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
jeromestarks:

Although he owns half of Lagos state, but see how developed (developing) that state is.
I think he can do same to the entire Nigeria.
I am from the East but I admire his leadership qualities.

You really think Tinubu developed Lagos? Let me explain something to you.

Do you know Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria?

Do you know the infrastructures you see today in Lagos has been that way since early 1930s when Lagos was the capital of Nigeria? Yes you heard me right! Lagos was once the Capital of Nigeria even before independence. Lagos was Capital of Nigeria from 1914 to 1991. The whites created the infrastructures you see today in Lagos not Tinubu or any other pass governors.

Do you know 80% of investors in Lagos Developed Lagos?

The foundation of Lagos has already been laid way back before Tinubu became Governor! Tinubu didn’t do shit! Instead he paved way for Agberoism, Hoodlums and it was at his administration Lagos became a one man venture and a very dirty place to live in!
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Melonsmasher: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Faber:

Older than your papa
And my 1 year old son's reasoning come mature pass your own
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by mauchiz: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
I believe they are gathering to support Peter Obi, don't expect them to come out and announce it.
Wike is a very intelligent man, he will never prefer Atiku to Obi.

Lets keep calm, something good is cooking.

I am obediently waiting for 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him / Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.