Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu (15481 Views)

Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother / Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Jaykay33:
You can lie to the world but you can’t lie to yourself! May God run the affairs of your life the way APC and Buhari has been running NIGERIA! Don’t you have conscience? Why are you people like this ffs? Man is obviously sick and old, nobody is mocking him for being old but he should rest Biko! Abi aye gbogbo yin fee baje nii! Why are you bent on destroying this country for a paltry sum of money? Will that save you or save your children? I pray again that peace be far away from you!! Oloriburuku alaye baje! I pray bandits kidnap you or any of your family member one day!X

You are just deceiving yourself. You said somebody is sick but he has worked 10 times more than all the Presidential aspirants. Before the primary, he was under tension. He travelled to nearly all the major traditional institutions in Yoruba land and North. He participated in Campaigns at Ekiti and Osun. Days to Primary, he travelled extensively and still took time to come to Owo returning back to Abuja for Primary.

When Atiku congratulated him, saying, It was a hard won victory, that short statement means a lot and carried more weight than you can ever imagined. Only somebody who is very strong mentally, spiritually and with unusual stamina and divine providence win such battle.

Since then, he has never rested always on the move since January. IBOS animation and graphics experts have produced a lot photos and graphics and propaganda. Those who will vote Tinubu are not moved.

1 Like

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by lagdmark(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2022
seunmsg:
We are all for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
You must be one of the Agberos, or you enjoy suffering
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by FatimaAbubakar(f): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!

Agbado urchins are not hard to identify.
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by etrouble: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Agberos coming through for their own.

The chief executives who are looting the nation and now support your Peter Obituary will never come out to vote. We control the streets, we told you, now you should be prepared to face our Niggas that day.
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by okorogodwin4(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2022
MC oluomo faction will soon counter him BATstards
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by lamalang(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2022
I was in a meeting with this man last week, the man look like someone that will betray his people . And he de bleach small
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Bulleye(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol.

As if we didn’t know that all Nigerian motor park touts will queue behind Tinubu who is their grand patron.

They know that if Obi wins, he would sanitize the transport system which will take them out of work.

So I don’t blame them.

Obi is a toy before the so-called Nigerian motor park touts. He carries no weight. Obi never dares, he runs when faced with a tough challenge. He should have stood his ground in PDP and dared his co- contenders for the party presidential ticket. He was not man enough and he is still not man enough. We need men like Tinubu. The presidency race is not for boys.
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by RigidB9ss: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
It's your right to back who you wish to back, and it's also the right of every other individual member of RTEAN to exercise their franchise.
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Vote for a better Nigeria.
As a true yoruba Christian, I am obedient and yusuful, we reject Muslim Muslim ticket.
Insha Allah
obi too dull
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by WithFact: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
BATallions keeps increase. Asiwaju is asawajize all over grin grin
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Penguin2: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bulleye:

Obi is a toy before the so-called Nigerian motor park touts. He carries no weight. Obi never dares, he runs when faced with a tough challenge. He should have stood his ground in PDP and dared his co- contenders for the party presidential ticket. He was not man enough and he is still not man enough. We need men like Tinubu. The presidency race is not for boys.

Sorry sir.

The presidency is not for touts and their patrons.

I know if we leave you, you will say MC Oluomo should become president too because ‘he’s strong’.

Abi?
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by einsteine(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Goat backs Yam.

What were you expecting?
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Aderemi575(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
You are just wasting your time.
He would surely be your president by 2023.
Quest7777:

Agberos backing Senior Agbero. cool

God forbid bat thing that Nigeria will end up with a President like this...
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Aderemi575(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is just a gentle reminder, Peter Obi will never be Nigeria President by Grace of Almighty Allah.
Yorubalandlord:
Vote for a better Nigeria.
As a true yoruba Christian, I am obedient and yusuful, we reject Muslim Muslim ticket.
Insha Allah
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by treesun: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
daygee12:

Which one u don see chop
Deji I dont have slave mentality!
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by daygee12: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
treesun:

Deji I dont have slave mentality!

I can see it in u, u are Zombiefied to have opted for a person the govern a state for 8 years without no tangible development to show for it.
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Bulleye(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
Penguin2:

Sorry sir.

The presidency is not for touts and their patrons.

I know if we leave you, you will say MC Oluomo should become president too because ‘he’s strong’.

Abi?

Obi's home state, Anambra, has the most deadly and heartless motor touts in Nigeria. Travel through Anambra to confirm. In Obi's voice, "go and verify"
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Elidrisy20: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bleaching bobo grin
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by treesun: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
daygee12:

I can see it in u, u are Zombiefied to have opted for a person the govern a state for 8 years without no tangible development to show for it.

What did Adan do for 8 years too, he made Oshodi-Mushin slum, popularised agberos, jehun soke was launched!
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by deeva2: 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Why are zombidients shouting Agbero as if they are not better than those biafran that destroys govt properties and imposes monday sit at home..

All these hypocrites wut call him agbero if he had declared support for ur obi..

Tinubu is his choice and so be it.

BAT 2023

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Yonsxp: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
*I am not campaigning for Peter Obi.*
*I am campaigning for myself.*
*I am campaigning against the status quo.*
*I am campaigning for the future.*

*My name is Iyelobu Collins Ekhaesomi. I am from Edo state. Before that, I was from Bendel state.* *I wish I could simply be referred to as Nigerian.*

In 1986, I took the Common Entrance Examination, and chose Kings College, Lagos as my first and second choice. In that exam, I scored 376 but didn't get in because Bendel state had a cut-off mark of 390. However, students from "educationally less privileged states" who scored 110 were admitted into the school. 30 years later, my son did the same exam, scored 287, chose the same school but couldn't get in because the Edo state cut-off mark was 300.

*I am campaigning against this.*

My first JAMB exam was in 1992. I scored 275. I chose the university of Maiduguri to study Nuclear Physics as it was the only school offering that course. The cut-off mark was 250. I didn't get in because it wasn't my catchment area.

Growing up in Victoria Island, Lagos in the 80s through early 2000s, the scream of NEPA always permeated the air when the power authority "brought or took light"....some 40yrs later my 16 month old daughter caught on with the scream......"pepaaaaaaa"!!!

I got admitted into the university of Benin in 1994 following my second JAMB in 1993. I finally left the school in 2002 through no fault of mine. ASUU and NARD strikes made sure of that. A document I saw a couple of days ago showed that some of the current ASUU, NARD issues with the FGN can be traced back to before I even got into the university. Students are currently at home and chances are that they would still be at home next year.

My tuition fees in the University of Benin was N250 from the first to the fourth session. In my fifth session, it was increased to N2,750. Accommodation fee was N90. Here I am, now a civil servant, and in a bid to prevent my children from suffering the same fate, I will have to source for millions of Naira to get them a university education.

I left medical school in 2002, and it took me 11years to get a government job. This was after years of hovering cap-in-hands begging people for me to bring my skills and zeal to work for my mother land.

There are so many other problems that have bedeviled this lovely country of ours. The country that gave me the cheapest medical education anywhere in the world, the country that has made me who I am.

*Some or all of these problems may have affected other people here.*

The PDP and APC have together ruled this country since 1999. I mean they have just been circulating themselves over and over again.

Electrity generation is less than 5K megawatts for a country of about 200m people; the roads are death traps due to huge gullies we call potholes; criminals have taken over same roads; inflation rate is staggering; education is comatose; medical practice and care is terrible; no jobs; and those who are employed are grossly underemployed!

How long would we want to try the same old goons that have failed us over the years? How long do we want to pretend that everything is fine? How long do we want to keep being tribalistic, nepotistic and selfish? How long do we want to make our grandchildren pay for our mistakes?

*How long do we want to practice mediocrity in Nigeria?*

*I am not campaigning for Peter Obi. I am campaigning for myself. I am campaigning against the status quo. I am campaigning for a better Nigeria.*

*For so many years we haven't had the guts to stand up against the status quo. Peter Obi has awakened that inner strength. I am only riding on it. You should ride on it. Nigerians should ride on it. If you have any love left for this country, I urge you to ride on it.*

*It is an audacity of hope.*

*Hope for a better Nigeria, hope for a true Nation, hope for a true Giant of the world, and above all, hope for justice, equity and fairness.*

*A hope for peace.*

*God bless us all*

*God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by badlaw(f): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ever right thinking and sensible Nigeria expect all agboro o say this. So we know
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by daygee12: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
treesun:

What did Adan do for 8 years too, he made Oshodi-Mushin slum, popularised agberos, jehun soke was launched!

His achievements is beyond ur comprehension because u have not witnessed such in Anambra. A simple Google search will save u all this shame not that wey he go they shout go n verify
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Minjim: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Why won't he back Tinubu when they allow him to be the Union's chairman in Lagos while he's still the National president.

All the Yorubas in the Unions have been fighting to remove him as Lagos Chairman but Gbajabiamila and Tinubu, because of the National poat they're enjoying won't permit it
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by treesun: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
daygee12:

His achievements is beyond ur comprehension because u have not witnessed such in Anambra. A simple Google search will save u all this shame not that wey he go they shout go n verify

I am from Ikorodu, Agura-Gberigbe area. So Ibo ni mi abi!
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by daygee12: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
treesun:

I am from Ikorodu, Agura-Gberigbe area. So Ibo ni mi abi!

If u are not Ibo please tell my what that made u say he is the best candidate or u just dey follow follow like Twitter
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Gentlealibu: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
BurialGround:
cheesy

No sensible person and genuine lover of NIGERIA will surport Tinubu and Atiku from APC and PDP.

Only enemies of state and criminals will want APC or PDP in power.

And what is your Messiah Obi doing with people/members from those parties everyday.

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by BurialGround: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Gentlealibu:

And what is your Messiah Obi doing with people/members from those parties everyday.

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by treesun: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
daygee12:

If u are not Ibo please tell my what that made u say he is the best candidate or u just dey follow follow like Twitter
I didn't say anyone is best candidate!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC And TUC REPLIES President Goodluck Jonathan / "Disregard Those Calling For Restructuring" - Yahaya Bello Urges Nigerians / Okada Riders Protest In Benue As Ortom Hits Them With N5,500 Levy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.