Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu (15475 Views)

Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother / Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
No responsible organisation or individual is supporting Tinubu.. Only touts and never do wells

Speaks negative volume about Tinubu
RTEAN is a registered Union u no read say d man na tuc executive meaning also an NLC executive... Continue cursing online ok

1 Like

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by obedience4(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Touts will always back BAT
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by MrDoGood(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2022
grin grin grin

Wahala
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Jaykay33(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2022
seunmsg:
We are all for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
You can lie to the world but you can’t lie to yourself! May God run the affairs of your life the way APC and Buhari has been running NIGERIA! Don’t you have conscience? Why are you people like this ffs? Man is obviously sick and old, nobody is mocking him for being old but he should rest Biko! Abi aye gbogbo yin fee baje nii! Why are you bent on destroying this country for a paltry sum of money? Will that save you or save your children? I pray again that peace be far away from you!! Oloriburuku alaye baje! I pray bandits kidnap you or any of your family member one day!X
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by MaliCampus: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2022
No true Omoluabi will support a thief,unless they are in thesame business...Fatai Olaseun 2022

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by jrusky(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2022
Their choice, their right it is better than supporting a man his supporters want to burn down Fela shrine. Everything about them is destruction, burn down and massacre.
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Okay
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Kennitrust(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2022
Agbro will be quick to endorse thieftnubu
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by ransomed: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2022
Owo mi da and Emi lo kan are two sides of a coin.
It is not new to us.
We are surely OBIDIENT and certain of victory.
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by GodisFirst: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2022
Agbero must support Agbero, we are not surprised because it is not news.
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Skodiswayze(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT is unstoppable
Emilokan 1 is a moving train
Zombiedents will labour to death

The same way you labored in vain in Osun, same way you’ll labor in vain next year ISA
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by obedience4(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
RTEAN is a registered Union u no read say d man na tuc executive meaning also an NLC executive... Continue cursing online ok

Oga calm down, even ashawo get union, wheelbarrow pusher get union.. RTEAN as a group are well know for their rascality and their members are touts,..
If the Union of teachers, Union of petroleum workers, doctors Unions, etc endorsed him then we go understand not RTEAN an abegro group full of cultists and miscreants
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Scamfinders: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Hmmm

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by brideman: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2022
we have only one choice, we can choose to build or to destroy. shocked check out the options
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by udemzeus(m): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2022
How To Promote Your YouTube Channel and Make Money

For starters, YouTube is the second most-visited site on the web, and in a day and age where we’re spending up to six hours per day consuming video, the writing is on the wall.

To stand out on YouTube, you need to take advantage of as many promotional tactics as possible.

Below we’ll detail each of these tactics for promoting your YouTube channel and maximizing your viewership.

1. Do keyword Research before Creating a video

2. Write engaging Titles.

3. Customize your thumbnails.

4. Share on Facebook.

5. Share on Twitter.

6. Use TikTok.

7. Reddit helps too.

8. Share with your blog audience.

9. Go Live.

10. Run a paid YouTube ad campaign

11. Regularly publish on your YouTube.

12. Collaborate with other creators and brands

I shared a link to a comprehensive article, check it out below

Thank you, and have a wonderful day

https://tchelete.com/how-to-start-a-youtube-channel-and-make-money/
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by ken045501: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2022
You and your entire household/kindreds
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Bhol28: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Beauty of democracy is that my preferred candidate will differ from yours,we have different reasons for supporting our choice.The votes on election day will determine the most preferred candidate.Bola is a very intelligent accountant,he is a prolific human career builder,He will solve Nigeria's economic issues with his intelligence.#BATSHETT 2023 is the solution
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2022
Protests on bad roads wan kill the advocates of edo no be Lagos. They are now crying on radio every morning, afternoon and evening in regret of their choice of governor. Maxwell of rhythm fm, kpogidi, man around town are battling the barrage of complaints. They are now wishing for Oshiomole. Vote Tinubu to avoid wishing for Buhari.
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Alawode01(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2022
Quest7777:

Agberos backing Senior Agbero. cool

God forbid bat thing that Nigeria will end up with a President like this...
, what other people are doing for good that the transporters doesn't do, just mention, politics is a game of number,agboro self get good people than Biafra.
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Alawode01(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
A man supported only by TOUTs, BRIGANDs and HOOLIGANs.

Beware!!!!
,how do you better than them?,explain.
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Morenzy15: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Do you really desire to increase the length of your joystick within just few weeks.
Do you trully want to last longer in bed and move from been a 1 minute player to 30 minutes man.

Get our Vimax Penis Enlargement Capsule
Vimax is an effective organic herb essence with unique male enhancement formula which stimulates penis growth, boosts sexual activity, sexual stamina and helps to improve erective functions.

The Vimax has been significantly improved which now makes it enough for you to take a single pill, not two as it used to be.
With this capsule, we are also giving out a FREE EBOOK on 10 Hot Secrets on How To Satisfy Your Spouse at the Other Room.
Quickly order for yours now.

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by onuman: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Moddam: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2022
wink

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by muykem: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2022
Congratulations to incoming president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tiunbu.
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by IamAtikulate: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Why not?

We don't expect anything less from NURTW and RTEAN members.

But be rest assured that Nigerian youths will never cede their country to agberos and miscreants.

cheesy
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by daygee12: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2022
treesun:

Gari, agbado, ewa!
Which one u don see chop
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2022
seunmsg:

He is popularly known as Mai Takobi in all the garrages where Roads ( RTEAN) operate nationwide. In Lagos, when you say Mai Takobi, you will hear Musa l' Oga ti wa. He is so much loved by members of his Union.

2 Likes

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by junique629(f): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2022
after4:
I sure sey na my igbo brother dey sell bleaching cream give this one.

My brother: musa use am two times every day
Musa: make I use am 5 times Nah, I wan be like Michael Jackson
My brother: OK provided you go come buy for my hand again
Musa: OK, you get that china own wey cheap and e go bleach me well well?
My brother: yes, even Malaysia own dey and e cheap.

My brother no come Lagos to count bridge.

All agbero and touts dey support tinubu even meyatti Allah, the terrorist
grin grin grin
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2022
obedience4:

Oga calm down, even ashawo get union, wheelbarrow pusher get union.. RTEAN as a group are well know for their rascality and their members are touts,..
If the Union of teachers, Union of petroleum workers, doctors Unions, etc endorsed him then we go understand not RTEAN an abegro group full of cultists and miscreants
you don't know anything that's why u are calling a bonafide legal body names... RTEAN are well behaved unlike NURTW... Both are legal members of NUC and have democratic rights like other union you mentioned... Ashawo Union is illegal in Nigeria by the way... Elections go cure una fantasy sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Puts Motor Duty Payment 'On Hold' / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs A Decentralized Police, 22 States Ready For Ranching / Names Of 1966 Coup Plotters.judge For Your Self & Say If It Was An Igbo Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.