Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike (22279 Views)

2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass / 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by zionstaar75: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2022
etrouble:
Record keeping is one thing that Lawyers do very well. So, let's see how semi literate Dino Melaye handles it

Imagine Atikulation appointing semi literate Dino Melaye as Spokesman, these are the type of idiots Atikulation Abubakar is planning to form the federal cabinet.
one of the most stupid decisions ever made in history,Dino?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Indispensable85(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2022
matrix199:
Not reasoning well is another thing they do as well.

Telling us the root of the problem without resolving it makes APC and its leadership incompetent. If you can't solve an inherited problem within 8yrs, then hands off for another to try.

I used to like this cramhead Keyamo back then, but his selfishness and lack of integrity made me disdain him.

You can't employ an 86yrs old man as your personal driver, yet you want to foist an 86yrs old health challenged man to restore an economically and security challenged country on us.

Pure callousness! Selfish and low integrity wighead!

Obi isn't the best man in Nigeria to restore Nigeria. But amongst the three viable presidential candidates, Obi is the best to choose, tribal and religious sentiments aside. That's the sheer truth.

Is it a lie? If it's not then shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by richardokubo(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2022
etrouble:

PDP was in government then. And Atikulation is now PDP Presidential candidate. That's what Keyamo said.

And is Keyamo wrong?
He also said Atiku was the vice president then read well this is one of the must useless SAN have ever seen it as been blame game since 2015 this evil people came to power up till date still blaming yet want to continue holding on to power and continue blaming other party for their failure anybody that vote this evil Apc come next election God will never let that person know peace
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Odogwu89: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Keyamo you are suffering from Limitations of Vocabulary.
That ASUU agreement was signed during Late President Umar Musa Yar'Adua.
The 3 years of late Yar'Adua supercedes all that APC have promised, thought & offered
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by ransomed: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2022
Mr liar, government is a contnum, if you and your goons are tired, better get out.
This is one of the main reasons we consider and decide not to vote " Emilokan" of Bourdilon Road .
Where is that firebrand lawyer that used to throw political salvo? APC have destroyed his political cord and cannot longer speak the truth.
Never again shall we vote for killers.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by BabaO2: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2022
matrix199:

Telling us the root of the problem without resolving it makes APC and its leadership incompetent. If you can't solve an inherited problem within 8yrs, then hands off for another to try.

I used to like this cramhead Keyamo back then, but his selfishness and lack of integrity have made me disdain him.

You can't employ an 86yrs old man as your personal driver, yet you want to foist an 86yrs old health challenged man to restore an economically and security challenged country .

This is the only statement and response that has identified the root cause of this ASUU issue. ASUU outsmarted inexperienced PDP government of 2009 with bogus and extravagant demands which later turned out unrealistic, same government of Johnathan pdp led couldn't help.
ASUU never wanted anyone else to understand the agreement they signed they kept on saying they had agreement with the government already, all they wanted is pay the money.
New government gave them what is practicable, they rejected it.
In my own opinion, government should be bold enough to sack all of them and request for new employment applications, it doesn't make any difference. For the past 6 months they've been on strike, Nigeria belong to all, whatever practicable that is due to one or group should be given. It is ASUU that is callous and wanted to take advantage of weak thinkers that signed the fraudulent agreement to become the most comfortable government employees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Indispensable85(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2022
ciggy000:
Keyamo should cross check his facts well. 2009 Atiku was not the vice president then. I remain obidiently Yusful

You're the one who didn't understand what you read. Go back and read slowly this time.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Blessing2305(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2022
Someone should please send me small thing to eat with even if it is just 1k please. I've not had anything to eat since yesterday and i'm very hungry please. May you never lack and may God in heaven bless you. Amen
Account
Musa Idris
Zenith Bank
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Indispensable85(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2022
etrouble:

PDP was in government then. And Atikulation is now PDP Presidential candidate. That's what Keyamo said.

And is Keyamo wrong?

Thanks for helping the clown out of his misery of lack of comprehension.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by dominic17: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2022
How do we reason in country? Is governance not continuity again? Didn't APC know the state of nation before dabble into election.why they were elected into the office is not fix things? Why are they still doing blame game after almost eight years in power?
I would suggest if they are still blaming the PDP for the problem of the nation they should step aside let PDP step in solve the problem they cause. Is as simple as that.

etrouble:

And is Keyamo wrong?
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by osca234: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2022
APC has not been able to conclusively solve any problem in Nigeria since 2015...
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by chiedozie198100: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2022
fellow nigerians, is this the type of nonsense we want to hear for the next 4 or 8 years?
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by john633(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Failure
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by matrix199(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2022
tesppidd:
I know you can read and comprehend well so stop playing the ostrich.

The issue here is not whether APC solved the problem or not, Keyamo is not contesting that.

He is only reminding Atiku who said that he would never tolerate ASUU strike that ASUU was on strike many times he and his party held sway.

Simple and logical.

Was Atiku the president? Do Vice presidents hold the power to resolve labour disputes?

It's sad that Keyamo is referencing the root of a problem to PDP's tenure in power when there are numerous problems they (APC) created.

Well, neither Atiku nor Tinubu means well for Nigeria. They both are pursueing lifelong ambitions. They don't care about Nigeria. They only care about 'GCFR' title and the league of past heads of states.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Indispensable85(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2022
This is why I love keyamo. This reminder became necessary because of the grandstanding of Atiku and PDP concerning ASUU strike. The PDP and Atiku lack any moral ground to make any contribution to the ASUU debacle. Sometimes it's good we refresh their memories.

Hopefully the issues will be resolved this week but Atiku and PDP should just shut up please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by rolams(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2022
This guy is becoming more stupid everyday!
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by yemex04(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2022
everythinggirly:
So what's the way forward?

Renegotiate the agreement based on the current reality..that is what he said
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Lazyreporta(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2022
matrix199:

I used to like this cramhead Keyamo back then, but his selfishness and lack of integrity made me disdain him.

You can't employ an 86yrs old man as your personal driver, yet you want to foist an 86yrs old health challenged man to restore an economically and security challenged country on us.

Obi isn't the best man in Nigeria to restore Nigeria. But amongst the three viable presidential candidates, Obi is the best to choose, tribal and religious sentiments aside. That's the sheer truth.

Just tell us, how obi is the best based on what sir? At least convince us
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by zionstaar75: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Acidosis:

So according to Kenyamo, the APC can eat and deplete the monies saved by the PDP but the agreements signed by PDP should not be taken?

What a stup1d man. PDP saved money, you ate it to the bones but the agreements signed by the same PDP should be solved by who?

only yaradua saved money and the wasteful drunkard Jonathan squandered it while oil was selling at the highest price ever.may God forgive that guy
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by malvisguy212: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2022
etrouble:

And is Keyamo wrong?
80% of present APC members are in PDP Government that time. so , what's your point ?
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Bennycollins: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2022
etrouble:

And is Keyamo wrong?
Obviously you did not read to the end. He said Atiku was vice president when the agreement was signed.Read the post again.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by rolams(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2022
matrix199:

Festus is becoming more stupid on a daily basis as he keep defending the APC and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Indispensable85(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2022
malvisguy212:
80% of present APC members are in PDP Government that time. so , what's your point ?

Atleast the Apc candidate was never in PDP. That's the point. Deal with it. There's a difference between party members and party candidate.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by nnewsnjobs: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2022
The reason people voted APC was for them to solve all these problems and move Nigeria forward.

But up till now, I you mentioned a single problem they point accusing fingers on PDP, this is almost 8yrs, I think they didn't elect you people to come and be apportioning blames.

You knew how the problem start since and you cannot find a lasting solutions to it since.

Your own failure is beyond remedy.
APC should start preparing to leave by 2023.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Prinxzona10: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Some of these Journalists don't even know how to ask questions or maybe they know buh pretends about it to save the face of the person been questioned..
Since the cashitivist kayemo said that they inherited the agreement signed between PDP and ASUU and in the space of a whole 8 years,APC failed to resolve the issues,then the question should be.....
Why are you guys seeking for another chance when you failed to settle the issues in 8 years,instead you keep on blaming the previous government, at least lets see what his foolish monetary answers will be this time...
Trying to lie themselves into power again just like in 2014/2015,you only inherited negative things from PDP buh the positive ones you inherited,you barely talk about that,instead you've turned every positive thing given to Nigerians by PDP to negative thing and you guys don't even have any shame rather you have the effrontery,the temerity to be canvassing for votes again...damn!!!! Nigerians wake up oooo!!!! This ineptitude amoebas don't rate you guys at all and i wish Nigeria is workable, by now,you selfish and wicked morons will be receiving some stoning everywhere...
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by mrkia(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2022
matrix199:

How did you arrive at that fact that Obi is the best among the trip?
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by rusher14: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2022
ttobizz:

Before you make case for Kayemo, may I remind you that it's not about the political party in power, but rather it's about its leadership, structure and its workteam.

The current APC leadership, structure and team which Kayrmo represent has failed.

Painfully the APC is presenting to us a new leadership which from all indication will take us further down the pit where the current leadership has brought us

You people are very selfish.

This issue is about students.

What concession are lecturers giving for those in higher institutions today?

Note:

Many state universities which pay less to lecturers, have less Infrastructure, and funding are still in session without strike.

My only issue is the lack of thinking from the youth.

They are roo gullible for my liking.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by ogascomax: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=etrouble post=115749771]

And is Keyamo wrong?[/quote

And you think you are smart then I will also tell you that Federal Government signed that agreement and government is a continuous thing. You inherit the good and the bad.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Handsomely12(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Talk is cheap indeed..
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by longview007: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2022
This man has sold his dignity.

Shame in you!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by sherozy(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2022
Error 404.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by youngpresidooo: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Judolisco:
But the people in APC are now in PDP and Labour Party... Our mumu no 2 much grin
Vote omoyele sowore
same sowore that his newspaper always dish out lies..

Latest Mr macaroni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protesters Storm N’assembly, Demand Death Penalty For Corruption / Bad State Of Imo State Teaching Hospital / Nigerians Divided Over Proscription Of IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.