Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) (34758 Views)

Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals / Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by PharmacyStore: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2022
This is the sad reality of a corrupt system
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by chrixtoimoh: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2022
I begin to wonder whether these police sack no be audio sack?
Abi police no dey fear except UGM
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Arysexy(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2022
This is d legacy Tinubu says he wants to continue from?

God forbid BATing

Never again shall we allow APC use of future play ludo
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Horus(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2022
A lack of self-esteem or confidence in one’s ability, fear or insecurity in a person makes one become more corrupt.
He then tries to find his security only through money. But the more money he acquires, the more afraid and fearful
he becomes because the money is not earned in a right manner.
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by einsteine(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2022
And some people were saying they should not be dismissed because they could turn to criminals. Are they not criminals already?

They should not only be dismissed. They should go to prison.

How can we have police with less ethics than the regular citizenry?

If you don't pay, they shoot you. That's the very definition of armed robbery.

1 Like

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Samogloby: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Police will never change,kudos to the current IGP Akali Baba whose efforts to sanitize the system is well noticed!
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by chrizzyace: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
bmdmix22:
Shawn gorgeous oya come n comment on this one too

No mind her... shey she was saying they shouldn’t not dismiss them..
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by robinso01(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
ufotunang:
. corruption is in every sector in nigeria.. education sector, health sector, electricity and power sector, petroleum sector, banking sector, federal and state government offices, sports sector, national assembly, politcians, NNPC and many other sectors...so it's every in nigeria

You are right. Corruption is deep rooted in every sector. We all need to work on it.
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Belteshazzar1: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
JayCynic:
I was 14 years old in 2015 when Buhari was running for President on the mantra of fighting corruption, and looking at the number of people that bought that silly agenda without enquiring about his strategy or structures to fight corruption was astounding

This video shows the level at which bribery and corruption has been accultured in Nigerian society, corruption is woven deep into the fabric of every Nigerian coterie, it is rooted in the soil of every Nigerian community, it is in the DNA of the average NIgerian. To save this country, we need to do a whole mental revamp in the minds of every Nigerian because the extent to which it has been normalized is in disastrous proportions.

[b]Imagine waiting for a bribe alert as though it was a normal day-to-day transaction, I'm not saying corruption is not in every nation, I'm just saying it has unfortunately been normalized in Nigeria to the point that it looks like organized.
Such a young english man
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
SheikhMuniru:
Another one is about to go home, IGP oya send him back home
Abi o
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Basicend:
Na for internet / social media all these police / road safety/ VIO/ etc are now losing their jobs.

Mess up now and paste you to be the world and ur organisation. .

Una go learn by force.

I think most of them are not even online of have smart phone to see what’s happening to there fellow officers,all this rampant sacking and they’re still collecting bribe’
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by BigCowH0rn: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lol na their way.

The worst part is when you are traveling interstate alone with your own car.
They will delay for hours till that alert enters.
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Your family no wicked... Check well

Asshole!
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by usagee36: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Shan George is the problem of Nigeria. Idiot
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Burgerlomo: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
These corrupt officers will never learn
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Dekitting and dismissal loading.....
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Hanndye: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
They will never lean.
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by AuroraB(f): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennifer663:
Thorough investigation needed.
Onye kee o si I wu gini undecided undecided cheesy
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
AuroraB:
Onye kee o si I wu gini undecided undecided cheesy
Understood!
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by AuroraB(f): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Burgerlomo:
These corrupt officers will never learn
Like, they are unaware of their ilk being dismissed over this.
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by princejones(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Very criminal minded set of being, same way one of them claim number on my gearbox was what suppose to be filled in place of engine number but l was in a hurry for my wife's step mum burial ceremony and l have to part wat with 3k to the criminal in uniform. This morning l had to make a video of the same gearbox and send it to him cos l collected one of them his number
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:

Asshole!
Your kinsmen asshole... Your generation assholes
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by mokolade21845: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is one of the reasons I don't value any Nigerian Police persons.They are shameless, corrupt, evil, thieves, greedyThey are wicked tooThis is one of the reasons I don't value any Nigerian Police persons.They are shameless, corrupt, evil, thieves, greedyThey are wicked too...
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Your kinsmen asshole... Your generation assholes

Miserable soul keep off my mentions
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Badonasty(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lol…na so these ones lose their job ooo…don’t they listen to news or what
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Wwwq: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lol
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by frog12: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
don't mind these police.
to even call them to remove troublesome people from the house, they will ask for money grin
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by izibili44: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
One actress go come here now say make Dem no sack the police man.
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by enigma1990: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
NPF dem no dey hear word e be like say their organisation na like company making profit illegally I suggest they should be called NPC. Nigeria police company.
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:

Miserable soul keep off my mentions
Your generations will account miserable... Olofo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Shoot 4 Robbers Dead In Sapele This Morning (Graphic Photos) / "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect / Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.