Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS (47958 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by PeterObi4LP: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Durabest:
You be mumu for blaming govt, when is a known fact that Obi and MNK are the ones that cooked what the whole east is eaten now.

As usual dumb urchins will still try to link Obi to this because of his growing popularity. FOO.Ls.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by SATANlSTMINION: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jostoman:
month go soon finish so you need to work hard for your 30k monthly payment
just shut up already. fool

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by SATANlSTMINION: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
gidgiddy:

Really? The federal government has been killing young people in the East like this girl even when there was no Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB. Wayback when there was only MASSOB, the security forces were busy shooting down unarmed Biafran protesters. MASSOB was never armed and never touched anyone to this day
you're a big fool for supporting UGM.
i hope it locates your family members soon

4 Likes

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Risingblue008(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Go straight to the point
Army shoot an armless, patriotic citizen
Simple
And stop saying weda na abi na unknown or known kill woman

Who no Sabi wetin Dem take knw our army for? angry angry angry
Media sometimes one of our major problem in this country
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by CommonSense1967: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Unknown gunmen working hard on NL for Peter Obi- tuary as regular Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Asceleb16(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Unknown gunmen are ESN members for those who dont know
What is ESN pls?
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by kingPhidel(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Someone’s failure in discharge of his duty results to this. RIP. May God judge our leaders here on earth before their final destination “death”
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Olisehinnocent: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Just last week my friend lost her husband do to this unprofessionalism shooting in Imo state.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by PeterObi4LP: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Behold, I give you an Obidient member.

See how he is fully in support of their Zio terrorist IPOB lunatics?

Never ever seoerate Obidient movement from IPOB and Biafra

You are dumb. I am not and will never be in support of killings in any part of the country. I am not even from SE, talk more of being an Ipob member. I was only trying to highlight something for those who have been following OyigboUpdate post about killings in South East. Don't get it twisted.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by GamalNasser: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
angry unprofessionalism from nigeria security forces have done more damages in the lives of nigerians sad

What of the unprofessionalism of uknown gunmen that lack fire control..I can bet she was hit by UGM bullets

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by gimakon2(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Ode.
People protecting themselves from Fulani herdsmen and want their own republic is who you call terrorist.

After you do use sorting pass exam u day make stupid noise. Dunce.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by EponOjuku: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
jeromestarks:
If she was a virgin, then her family will miss her. I say RIP.
But if she isn't, you don't have to cry because she has been dead a long time.

You 30-year old fool. Your parents failed to train you properly and the way you are going, I doubt if they will benefit anything from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by moscobabs(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
BATified2023:
The mumu is still blaming government

When the people of south east are ready to blame nnamdi kanu then they can make headway in solving their problem

I think say na only me saw it.

Imagine the yidiot blaming the government for their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Lepon02: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Subhuhanallah! shocked
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by OhiOfIhima: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
They will remain unknown till the whole South East finished.

Try to be hidden terrorists by given them names... UGM

3 Likes

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Gbeng30(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
So sad, may her soul rest in peace
May God protect the rest of us, this country is a war zone
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Komu1048(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Behold, I give you an Obidient member.

See how he is fully in support of their Zio terrorist IPOB lunatics?

Never ever seoerate Obidient movement from IPOB and Biafra

It’s only mad Nigerian that doesn’t know Obi is Ipob project.
That many Yorubas are still supporting Obi because he is a xtian beats my imagination. I even pray he enters, I’ve saved the dp, stories, comments , articles etc. when Ipob enter SW n start killing them, waylay dem for road. And dem talk kpim, I will gladly call Sango to do the needful.

Obi will do nada for this country, he will be so confused that we will wonder if he ever pass through secondary school. Na a whole general dey clueless like this. We say make we vote master strategies, someone that have delivered good governance back2back

4 Likes

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by CSTRR: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
The fruits of insecurity.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by jeromestarks: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
EponOjuku:

You 30-year old fool. Your parents failed to train you properly and the way you are going, I doubt if they will benefit anything from you.
Hahaha. grin. It's too late for this.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by NaijaCover(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by JooEeL(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

And who are you?

Errand boy for the zoo army?

One of those stray bullets will one day pierce your skull.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by drmuchin: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hopeless Uzodinjo brought Fulani army to kill his people
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Panda7(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
let government channel this energy into food production abi soldiers don turn farmers. for 8years now I have never seen their efforts towards food production, sustainability and sufficiency in the south east and south south always fighting freedom of speech and information. when did soldiers become seedlings, manure, fertilizer, loans or commercial farming?? this are major problems of wanting to lead from abuja with no economic presence in states.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Zorn: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
You must be a member to have known .
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by baretalk: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
ESN and Ipob stop killing your people, if not for Nigerian army ESN would have turned innocent igbos to slaves. God bless Nigerian army.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by baretalk: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
angry unprofessionalism from nigeria security forces have done more damages in the lives of nigerians sad
ESN is the villain here, Nigerian army trying to maintain the peace. ESN kill innocent people, they shoot indiscriminately and uncaringly, the bullet that killed her was from ESN terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by baretalk: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
ESN stop killing your people, focus on ESN and Ipob. You people keep supporting your killers, they even deceived you igbos to disparage ebugeabu security outfit. Igbos una suffer never do, make una work with the Nigerian army, expose those killing you, raping your women and kidnapping. Na wa.
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by saultry999: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
What a tragedy. She did not deserve to die.

Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by WeLive: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
Should the government security outfit be blamed?
Are the unknown gunmen not breaking the laws of the State by illegally possessing firearms?
What if in actual sense it is the unknown gunmen that shot the lady mistakenly?

Let there be peace
Do not be in a hurry to blame the government
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by Tegabadguy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by WeLive: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
The security agencies should flush out those criminals. And if anyone has information about them (or their members) give it to the security agents.
If not, you may be consumed in such a crossfire. This is not a movie, and the police or Army will not stand by and watch the criminals shoot and kill them , just because civilians are supporting and cheering them.
Speak up against them now!
Re: Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS by onuman: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02AJAgNoYYhTGr27RqSUdVzN7xr9A22wppx3ZsXWJvdyGQobzFQZ7AUQokBgUXUHP3l&id=100001376521897

Since 2020 March, they have killed dozens in that Orlu, took the city back to the 19th century level. Those who started the uprising there for political purposes shall end up in inferno. Karma is a birch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun / Osibanjo 'Clashes' With Ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Over Naira Devaluation / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.