Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

The Child Is Shy Not Rude! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Child Is Shy Not Rude! (204 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Child Is Shy Not Rude! by AMumAndMore(f): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
✍�As a parent who wants the best for the young kids in your life, seeing them struggle with issues or make poor choices is one of the hardest things to witness.

It’s so hard for children to fear losing connection with the peers children in their lives due to not knowing how to relate and connect.

As adults and parents, the onus rests on us to prepare our children for the eventualities of life.

Dear Mamma, do you have a shy child and looking for ways to help your child socialize?

Then this here is for you:

https://amumandmore.com/help-shy-child-socialize/

I hope you found that helpful?

Why not share to other moms who needs same help.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the Fullest.

Stay Fabulous

©️ @Viv Obinna

(1) (Reply)

Five Common Tactics Internet Fraudsters Use / J&J Collections / Never Seen Any Topic(s) talk about D Traumas in Strict religious parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.