Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Never Seen Any Topic(s) talk about D Traumas in Strict religious parenting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Seen Any Topic(s) talk about D Traumas in Strict religious parenting (206 Views)

Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Seen Any Topic(s) talk about D Traumas in Strict religious parenting by GreaterFuture(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nairaland despite being filled with mostly nonsense topics and contents, especially in the very very recent years, has always been that platform, the only online platform that has, and will have quality discussions regarding some serious issues, especially as pertaining to Nigerians.
it still remains the major platform online for Nigerians - and by extension Africans- for these kind of discussion, and the best to be honest.

Childhood trauma, stemming from Religious (and many atimes mixed with cultural) Garbage affects a lot of us, Young people especially...
I don't have any official stats, but I will say that Over 50% at least have it.
All manner of rubbish you see in church growing up... then you factor in poverty, extremely faulty schools and schooling/educational system, the sexual repression etcetera etcetera...

I've never seen any topics explore this major issue(s) that have quadrupled in the last 15 to 20Years to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Never Seen Any Topic(s) talk about D Traumas in Strict religious parenting by Mindlog: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Glad you created the thread, that it is a start. wink

1 Like

Re: Never Seen Any Topic(s) talk about D Traumas in Strict religious parenting by Epositive(m): 4:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Following

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Family / Sometimes, “words” Become Too Tiny To Express The Meaning. / 10 Best Law Universities In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.