Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Surrender After This — Pregnant Woman In Labor Tells Her Husband (Pix, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Surrender After This — Pregnant Woman In Labor Tells Her Husband (Pix, Video) (477 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Surrender After This — Pregnant Woman In Labor Tells Her Husband (Pix, Video) by EBMedia: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRRryM6mLX4

I Surrender After This — Pregnant Woman In Labor Tells Her Husband (Photo, Video)

A pregnant woman in labor has told her husband that she surrender after the pregnancy, IGBERETV reports.

The woman who was groaning in pains has revealed to her husband that after delivering the current baby, she will not get pregnant again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChT_UvbLhYC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: I Surrender After This — Pregnant Woman In Labor Tells Her Husband (Pix, Video) by Cypress042(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is probably her first pregnancy experience, alot of woman have said the same and still went ahead and get pregnant again.

It's like a typical Nigerian girl telling you that she demand shawarma from you again because the harsh economy, how's that even possible cheesy
Re: I Surrender After This — Pregnant Woman In Labor Tells Her Husband (Pix, Video) by Polynek(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Child delivering is not easy shaa
Re: I Surrender After This — Pregnant Woman In Labor Tells Her Husband (Pix, Video) by Idamond: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
when she dey collect from back front center up down side button top under below everywhere we can't imagine she no lament na now outcome done show she dey disturb us.
Re: I Surrender After This — Pregnant Woman In Labor Tells Her Husband (Pix, Video) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
First time delivery for newly married ladies.
She's still the one that will tell her husband she wants another baby when the current one has grown.
Re: I Surrender After This — Pregnant Woman In Labor Tells Her Husband (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Not easy at all

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Mother Of Boy Seen Destroying Her Home Break Silence (video) / House Clearance Sales!! (ibadan Only) / Get This Dstv Explora With Extra View Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.