Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) (37919 Views)

LASAMBUS Officials Rescue & Deliver Stranded Pregnant Woman In Labour / Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask / Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by nahzyla: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
It's only on Nairaland that women are liabilities that don't provide anything.
In real life some women are the ones feeding their kids and worthless husbands. Rubbish.

I am just annoyed by some ignorant comments of males here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Osobi32(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
If only men knows the pain women go through, they would continue to buy us heaven and earth without complaining.
If only women know the pain men go through to provide and making sure they are happy and comfortable, they will never make ur angry at home
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by SouthSouth1914: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ninisun:

In your next life, be a woman to experience the labour pain! I don't need to give you data of researches but just bear in mind that percentage of women hustling for their families is now on the increase. Labour pain is unquantifiable, ask your sis or mum to explain it and they won't be able to do that.

I have only this life to live. Maybe you should ask your dad what it took him to keep a family.
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by oxygenlove(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
OduduaDefender:
The tin no easy at all. Na wen my wife wan offload our baby, naon I know say no be pikin play.
Sincerely away women deserve respect.
Dem dey try.
scam
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by adaperry25: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
Labor happens in childbirth as the 1st event. The uterus is contracted which makes oxytocin to be released from the brain. Oxytocin thins and dilates the cervix.
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Emmanuel909090: 2:58am On Aug 17, 2022
Easy, it will pass
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Heterodox(m): 4:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Berankis:

It is not that easy, some of them pass away giving birth, so it must be really hard! Life threatening.
Men die from pressure too.

Let everyone accept their duty.
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 17, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

I have only this life to live. Maybe you should ask your dad what it took him to keep a family.

He knows and that's why he values my mum. My husband values me too, he was with me while in labour. Well maybe you have lazy women around you sha, my mum, sisters, aunties and me have been contributing to the home front.

Don't pretend you don't see women in white collar jobs and businesses, abi your "wife" dey jobless?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by meobizy(f): 7:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Okay. Next year they’ll appear again at the hospital. The man will want to stop at two, but she’ll beg for a third. Later she’ll cry, beg and cause disunity to ensure a fourth. When the others are considerably grown, she’ll drop a fifth and claim “it was an accident.” Thus is why many Nigerian families have five and more children.
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by BeanmanX(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2022
FiremansX:
hi dear.
My beannmanx moniker has been hacked, a troll hacked it and is using that account to troll and insult people.
I believe it's that Victor guy with multiple accounts.
How are you doing dear?
I just sent you a PM
Ninisun this is Gregorypeterson the useless troll,,,, check the account the coward just registered it now,,,,
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by BeanmanX(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2022
FiremansX:
hi dear.
My beannmanx moniker has been hacked, a troll hacked it and is using that account to troll and insult people.
How are you doing dear?
I just sent you a PM
Mynd44,,
Dominique,,
Lalasticlala,,
Justwise,,
Seun,,

Dis troll that was banned Gregorypeterson just opened another account,,, check it yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/firemansx,,,,,,,

Violation of rule 2 and 19,,,
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by SouthSouth1914: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2022
Ninisun:

He knows and that's why he values my mum. My husband values me too, he was with me while in labour. Well maybe you have lazy women around you sha, my mum, sisters, aunties and me have been contributing to the home front.

Don't pretend you don't see women in white collar jobs and businesses, abi your "wife" dey jobless?

It is laughable to think your kind hide under the umbrella of feminism and yet claim women are victimized in an idea of childbirth all because they go through pain!

Your idea steams from believing in equality, yet your submissions says some gender are more equal than others. The son of man you got married to must be sweating in his pants and unable to voice out the injustice currently meted to him by you. It is no news that most men are the victims of today’s marriage! I hope and pray your hussy doesn’t fall into this category!

By the way, I am not yet married, but my current date would not spun out the kind of rubbish you just typed, because some ladies believe in equality and justice to both genders!
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

It is laughable to think your kind hide under the umbrella of feminism and yet claim women are victimized in an idea of childbirth all because they go through pain!

Your idea steams from believing in equality, yet your submissions says some gender are more equal than others. The son of man you got married to must be sweating in his pants and unable to voice out the injustice currently meted to him by you. It is no news that most men are the victims of today’s marriage! I hope and pray your hussy doesn’t fall into this category!

By the way, I am not yet married, but my current date would not spun out the kind of rubbish you just typed, because some ladies believe in equality and justice to both genders!

Forward this your gibberish to nne muru gi!!!, Till you are termed a responsible married man in 2035, have a good day. I no get strength to argue with boys that had the opportunity to use Android phones at 20 to insult who fit born them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
FiremansX:
hi dear.
How are you doing dear?
I just sent you a PM

I have never seen a use.less, irresponsible and animalistic person like that Victor!!! Who curse that guy for this life to always troll people with different monikers Why are his parents overfeeding him na

I'm fine, thanks. Please stop answering someone you fit give feed and even employ.

1 Like

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
BeanmanX:
Ninisun this is Gregorypeterson the useless troll,,,, check the account the coward just registered it now,,,,

He needs rehabilitation, heed him not. I can't be be in the mud with such age bracket and personality. I regret responding to him like seriously.

2 Likes

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by BeanmanX(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ninisun:

He needs rehabilitation, heed him not. I can't be be in the mud with such age bracket and personality. I regret responding to him like seriously.
Don't mind the pathological lying troll,,,I knew he was lying,,pay him no heed and have a nice day...
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by BeanmanX(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ninisun:

I have never seen a use.less, irresponsible and animalistic person like that Victor!!! Who curse that guy for this life to always troll people with different monikers Why are his parents overfeeding him na

I'm fine, thanks. Please stop answering someone you fit give feed and even employ.
That's not my account please,,,u re responding to the Victor troll guy,, check the account he just registered it recently,,, modify the comment pls.

Modified:
Don't bother, I have reported the account to the mods and it has been banned,,,,
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by SouthSouth1914: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Forward this your gibberish to nne muru gi!!!, Till you are termed a responsible married man in 2035, have a good day. I no get strength to argue with boys that had the opportunity to use Android phones at 20 to insult who fit born them.

From your comments, you are one of those half baked married women who does nothing than open her legs wide without proper planning. You are not only myopic, but irresponsible in your thoughts about marriage and life. Whomever coined “Age is just a number” is right!!

By the way, you should stop baseless assumptions about people. Someone like you off Nairaland may be a bread seller living under Agege Bridge!
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

From your comments, you are one of those half baked married women who does nothing than open her legs wide without proper planning. You are not only myopic, but irresponsible in your thoughts about marriage and life. Whomever coined “Age is just a number” is right!!

By the way, you should stop baseless assumptions about people. Someone like you off Nairaland may be a bread seller living under Agege Bridge!

You and wash plates, the strike will soon be called off.
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Why the back and forth though?. Vawulence everywhere.
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by SouthSouth1914: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Quit embarrassing yourself!
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Quit embarrassing yourself!

Go and wash plates small man, I'm done with you
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by SouthSouth1914: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Go and wash plates small man, I'm done with you

When I finished school, you were still
Running around with pants on under bridge.
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

When I finished school, you were still
Running around with pants on under bridge.

Hahaha, oshe grandbaby!
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by SouthSouth1914: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Hahaha, oshe grandbaby!

undecided
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by preggyhealth: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Childbirth is a painful and memorable experience for women. Labor is the first stage of childbirth, before birth and delivery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence / TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.