Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) (37922 Views)

LASAMBUS Officials Rescue & Deliver Stranded Pregnant Woman In Labour / Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask / Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Biafranodogwu55: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
If only men knows the pain women goes through, they would continue to buy us heaven and earth without complaining.
If only women know the pains men go through carrying millions of babies in our scrotum...they cant help but treat us like the king we are

4 Likes

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by SouthSouth1914: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
If only men knows the pain women goes through, they would continue to buy us heaven and earth without complaining.

Is this a joke? Do you have an idea what men go through everyday in other to put food in the table? I am not in anyway saying women don’t go through difficulties!

But if a woman, goes through the pains of a man. It will be the end..

3 Likes

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Channah1(f): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Na so. Tomorrow again, she go open yansh.

Abeg make I hia word o.

2 Likes

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by debbydams(f): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
phemmyfour:
If only women know what men go through to provide for the family, they LL continue to worship us
u can't compare the two..

3 Likes

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by johhnnie(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
koolib:
No matter how clever you are, when your wife is ready for more kids, you can hardly stop her especially if you are rich and she fears that you might want to marry more wives.

True talk.
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
queenblossom:

Same thing I said when I had my second baby. I told myself that if God deliver me from this one, that I will surrender.

I was in labour for 2days serious pain. At a point I couldn't breath again. They had to fix oxygen for me to breath and yet the baby refused to come out.

After the baby came out I start bleeding seriously, the doctor said I pushed when am not meant to push, that I had a serious tear on my cervix , then they had to sew the cervix, when the doctor was now stitching it, that pain is worst than hell � fire.

Is been 8years now and I have not come out from d pain

Who ask you? Chochochochocho
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by labelle123(f): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sweet pain
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Danisaint112(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
There is no man that would follow see his through to the Labour room that won't praise the spirit of endurance of a woman when it comes to pain.

Real men will respect their wives after that incident.

3 Likes

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by vickydevoka(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
If only men knows the pain women go through, they would continue to buy us heaven and earth without complaining.
I agree with you. That's when the man have the money

1 Like

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Indispensable85(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Was this public show necessary?
I wish her safe delivery anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Mercury12(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
queenblossom:

Same thing I said when I had my second baby. I told myself that if God deliver me from this one, that I will surrender.

I was in labour for 2days serious pain. At a point I couldn't breath again. They had to fix oxygen for me to breath and yet the baby refused to come out.

After the baby came out I start bleeding seriously, the doctor said I pushed when am not meant to push, that I had a serious tear on my cervix , then they had to sew the cervix, when the doctor was now stitching it, that pain is worst than hell � fire.

Omo shocked shocked shocked
Una dey try abeg

1 Like

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by vickydevoka(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
koolib:
No matter how clever you are, when your wife is ready for more kids, you can hardly stop her especially if you are rich and she fears that you might want to marry more wives.
Exactly.
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by SALLAM2022: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Women forget this period easily, am a living witness. grin
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by vickydevoka(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
lailo:
This guy is too young for this old woman lipsrsealed
Lol. When slim guy marry fat gal of his age group na mumu them go say him marry
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by vickydevoka(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
lailo:
Lol. When slim guy marry fat gal of his age group na mumy them go say him marry
lailo:
Lol. When slim guy marry fat gal of his age group na mummy them go say him marry
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by blinking001(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
If only men knows the pain women go through, they would continue to buy us heaven and earth without complaining.
Bullshit
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by kaludestiny10(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
At times, I do wonder how women enjoy getting pregnant after passing through pains in their previous pregnancy. Its a misery that I am yet to unravel. Thumps up to them though because it is not easy for them during pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Lovelydaisies: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
queenblossom:

Kpele, ma. I can't imagine.

1 Like

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
If we know the pain,, we won't be knacking..
But the women who knew the pain still dey knack.
So,, what naa.??

1 Like

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by sylve11: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ohibenemma:
It's a cycle of reaction that will likely repeat itself again. Give her 18 months, at most.

grin cool
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by peropoliet(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Says a feminist
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Okudiover(m): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

Common keep quiet is it because we don't scream out our own problems?
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by ugolightswel1: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
kiddkash:
when you were shouting harder harder faster faster,

you didn't know

be quiet
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Lovelydaisies: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
you can use CS. if my woman says she doesn't want to experience the pain I will tell the doctor to arrange CS. family people will freak out normally but na dem know

1 Like

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Allwell96: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
God bless all mothers
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by ugolightswel1: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Brokeloser:

Mugu!! Hellfire and brimstone kill you there.Foolish hungry biitches always looking for the next simp to invest in their clitocurrency business.

Don't hate women that way they're also sweet and wonderful.

Hope you have a mama

2 Likes

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by achimendy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
phemmyfour:
If only women know what men go through to provide for the family, they LL continue to worship us

Exactly.
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by warrior13: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
God bless our Mothers.
Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by ibechris(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Darontilly07:
It's not easy, Men are really trying!!!

Women can bear pains.

May God bless women especially our Nigerian women.

After my wife's 3 C-sections...I respect women more.

2 Likes

Re: I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) by Spain007(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
tuoyoojo:

I tell u....na so madam dey tell me say she need more pikin

I just do like say I nor hear anything

They control that level pass us bro...she just dey inform you @ hand...cos when e go enter, you won't even no...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ultrasound Scan Machine Imported From Germany Now In Lagos / The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. / Does Penis Enlargement Really Works?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.