Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

How Do I Sue My Landlord - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Sue My Landlord (365 Views)

My Landlord And I / My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment / I Want To Sue My Landlord For Breach Of Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Sue My Landlord by 44smart: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hello Guys,
Please, i need some help on how to go about suing my landlord.
I checked into this apartment with 2 years payment, four months after I packed in, It was discovered that the electricity provided into the building was illegal, the main supply to the building was in debt of about 700k which was not settled.
Now, the illegal supply had been cut-off by the electricity distribution company advising the landlord to apply for prepaid meter on the account with debt, till now he seems not concerned despite my various calls and disturbs. Right now, i think taking a legal action on him would be the best and i will appreciate any help on going about this. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Sue My Landlord by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Here to read...
Re: How Do I Sue My Landlord by Up4good: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Meet a lawyer.
Re: How Do I Sue My Landlord by kenpower: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
You want candid advise just find alternative options till your rent expires . Don't creat Spiritual trouble for yourself over property you don't own. The world is WICKED .I once sued my landlord the end was bittered .The court will not be concerned about the aftermath of spiritual attack and set back despite your constitutional right .A wicked fellow knew there was no power supply in the apartment before he tricked you in .Next time you do verification by requesting for evidences of utilities bills before making financial commitment .Wish you best luck .

(1) (Reply)

Parfun South Abuja Land Buying Advisable / ����������. *oml 49 For Joint Venture (jv)* *to Whom It May Concern* / Tourist Resorts In Lagos You Should Visit During Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.