Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic (84726 Views)

HANDBAG ‘SMALLER THAN GRAIN OF SALT’ SELLS FOR OVER 49,000,000naira / German Man Pays £6,000 To Have His Ears Removed So His Head Looks Like A Skull / Vampire -la Splash Lip Contour Waterproof Liquid Lipstick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic by merits(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic by ufotunang: 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

As my neighbor?
She will have to relocate
Cause the kinda prayer i go dey release every night facing her window, no be person go tell her what to do
..... hahahaha....you are very funny
Re: Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic by ufotunang: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

As my neighbor?
She will have to relocate
Cause the kinda prayer i go dey release every night facing her window, no be person go tell her what to do
..ok I beg ..also use the prayer pursue Buhari out of Aso Rock and let him relocate back to his village..I beg... Nigerians are tired of Buhari government
Re: Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic by PAQ(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
I wonder how her f*ck face will look like undecided
Re: Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic by Belteshazzar1: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
ufotunang:
..ok I beg ..also use the prayer pursue Buhari out of Aso Rock and let him relocate back to his village..I beg... Nigerians are tired of Buhari government

I would have consulted my oracle but Baba's case is beyond the power of the gods...

just wait till 2023 and vote a candidate of ur choice.. The gods has spoken. Death and bad luck has rejected that man..
Re: Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic by ufotunang: 4:55am On Aug 18, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

I would have consulted my oracle but Baba's case is beyond the power of the gods...

just wait till 2023 and vote a candidate of ur choice.. The gods has spoken. Death and bad luck has rejected that man..
..ok no problem..we will use our PVC to vote out APC and Buhari....and vote in obi-dient
Re: Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic by Belteshazzar1: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2022
ufotunang:
..ok no problem..we will use our PVC to vote out APC and Buhari....and vote in obi-dient

Wishing you all the best
Re: Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic by kechywillz(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2022
She looks like a demon
Re: Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic by begoniaa: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Latakia:
u mean like these zombiedients watching the arrival's of Jagaban. If that is the case I say rest in pieces in advance

That's literally not possible, not even for an Indian burnt on a pyre.

You burning in hell? Now that's very realistic. grin
Re: Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic by Latakia(f): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
begoniaa:

That's literally not possible, not even for an Indian burnt on a pyre.

You burning in hell? Now that's very realistic. grin
u mean like these zombiedients watching the arrival's of Jagaban. If that is the case I say rest in pieces in advance

Re: Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic by Suunnn(f): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/real-life-vampire-49-body-27752779#
Every being with choices! At times great and sometimes regret

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) / Female Guests Bare Cleavage At Lagos Wedding (Photos) / Perfume Lovers Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.