Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

If You're An Arsenal Fan, Drop A Statement Here, If You're Not Bugger Off! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You're An Arsenal Fan, Drop A Statement Here, If You're Not Bugger Off! (793 Views)

Samuel Eto'o's Statement On Boko Haram / Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player / Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're An Arsenal Fan, Drop A Statement Here, If You're Not Bugger Off! by vescucci(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hey y'all arsenal junkies! This season is going to give me an all time high. I hope you all realise we're gonna win the league this time. With Henry gone, Fabregas will look out for more people, thus more goals. congratulations for both our wins. One against fulham and the other against the spartans who aren't anything like Leonidus' 300 men. Please just say something so I can rate how much of us there are. Chelsea, Man Utd and liverpool fans who post messages are only helping my poll to get higher aren't they? See y'all
Re: If You're An Arsenal Fan, Drop A Statement Here, If You're Not Bugger Off! by toshmann(m): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2007
i love arsenal . . . . kiss . . . . . .especially when they loose

so close the thread and go to arse-anal thread established by the beautiful mukina kiss
Re: If You're An Arsenal Fan, Drop A Statement Here, If You're Not Bugger Off! by A40(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2007
For life Gunner here.But you dont have to create another thread we have way too many gunner threads here already my man

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd To Play In Warri. / Link To Real Sport Website With Daily Update. / Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.