Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo (4982 Views)

Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev / Taye Taiwo Is An Error -maldini / Taye Taiwo Joins Ac Milan (2) (3) (4)

Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by mukina2: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2012
Taiye Taiwo says the inability of the Super Eagles to qualify for the recently concluded Africa Nations Cup, where Zambia won the tournament has given confidence to Rwanda players, who think they can beat Nigeria, ‘what a pity.’

According to the Super Eagles left back, the players have resolved to make a statement that the Eagles are still a force to be reckoned with in African football, by defeating the Amavubi of in Kigali on Wednesday.

“Every team in Africa now wants to beat the Super Eagles because we did not qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations. We know that this has given Rwanda a big hope that they can beat Nigeria, well, it’s a pity! But we are going to deal with them in Kigali.” Taiwo said.

He added : “The best way to announce that Nigeria is back in African football is for us to beat Rwanda in Kigali. Rwandans are free to boast, it is allowed in football, but the field will judge and we are determined to win.”

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/02/27/taiwo-rubbishes-rwanda/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by youngdee168(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2012
Mtswww
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by Okijajuju1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2012
What we want is a Man U vs. Arsenal type scoreline without the Arsenal goals. angry

If not, Nigeria is finished. angry
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by mailkeem(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2012
Mshewww!!! Do we still play football in Nigeria? Rubbish,
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by chiteny(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2012
i will not be surprised if they beat nigeria. i will keep my eyes open for the match.
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by Coefficient(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
Hehehehehehehehehe, see dis old cargo dy boast. Abeg make una go play una match jeje wtout noise. We don knw d result already.@okija, u funny oh, whr u wan get dat kain scoreline? Well maybe in d reverse oda, if not, na jst dream oh.
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by Coefficient(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2012
And pls make una no go extra mile in a bid to see d match unless una wan suffer heartbreak.
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by chiteny(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2012
i will not be surprised if they beat nigeria. i will keep my eyes open for the match.
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by emmatok(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
HMM,

Dem wan use small Rwanda shine.
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2012
I totally agree with you Taiwo 100%. Rwanda can't survive the force Nigeria is bring to this game. Dey don die!
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by 9jvirgin(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
Look at this clubless rat ranting grin
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by yuzedo: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2012
Will u sharrapp and be sober gaddemit?!  angry angry
Its this stupid over-confidence that made us stay at home when their mates were playing at the last nation's cup. .
If na boasting dem dey take use win match, naija for don win world cup die!  undecided Stupid boy, highest na 1-0 dem go even win Rwanda if God wan mercy for us.  
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by Navi(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2012
Mtcheewww, do it 1st b4 talking. We have heard ds over n over nd still nothing worthwhile happnd. Though my prayers are wif super eagles
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by bingbagbo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by mikuz(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2012
I will be surprised if they hold Rwanda to a draw!!
Shows improvement!!!
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by sample042(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
please who knws 9ja tv channel that will shw the match?
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by eghost247(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2012
hope so super eagles
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by beeke(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2012
Please what is the kickoff time for the friendly match between SE and Rwanda in Kigali on Wednesday
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2012
The SUpa eAglEs are Back. Yakugbu Ayeganbi and Mikel Obu is back in the line up with Kanu Kwnowkwo as Striker. This SUpa EaGLEs will definitely Run Wranda out of Twon
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by wordychap: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2012
after the match he'l say ''d pitch was bad that's y we lost''
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by Krazylover: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2012
Thanks for your reply.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by chelseabmw(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2012
Super fowl still dey exist? shocked
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by ogbongzky(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2012
chelseabmw:

Super fowl still dey exist? shocked

Yes na, for your poultry, lol grin
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by LEXYLOV: 1:15am On Feb 28, 2012
Taiwo please stop talking. Don't despise any team now, nobody believed that Zambia can win over big teams in nation cup and won the trophy. It would take your team 10 consecutive wins over big teams in Africa before you guys can win average heart of nigeria fans.
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by bulksms247(m): 6:46am On Feb 28, 2012
No be to talk and blab. Take action and win
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by safarigirl(f): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2012
Such unpatriotic attitude. Shame!
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by jspac(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2012
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by oladayo042: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2012
Talking is cheap, winning is otherwise.
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2012
chiteny:

chiteny:

am shocked u still watch dos foolish chickens football, well gudluck with ur disappointment, pls 4ur own gud, kip ur eyes open 4oda programs
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by FRANKLINTON(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2012
Our players should stop bragging and play their game. Siasia and his boys also bragged about destroying Guinea in Abuja.
Re: Rwanda Will Be Used To Make A Statement: 'nigeria Still A Force' - Taye Taiwo by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2012
Nigeria is no longer a force taye taiwo shuld shut up

CHEAP UK Used Phones & Laptops, Iphone, HTC, Samsungs For Sale Price & Pictures. / Mahrez Completes €55m Man Utd Move / The Wait Is Over As The Hifl Games Officially Kicks Off