Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Make Money Online With AMAZON KDP - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online With AMAZON KDP (216 Views)

Make Money Online With Amazon KDP / How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online With AMAZON KDP by Dollardude01(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
What is AMAZON KDP?
let me break it down for you.....

Amazon kDP (fully Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing) is a self Publishing platform owned by the world s richest man Jeff Bezos. It is a part of his E. Commerce company

You can Google it...

You do not need to be a writer to publish on this platform and most importantly to publish on the AMAZON platform is free.

Now., This is how it works, You CREATE (Not write) and Publish a book and price it at a certain amount.like $7.99
This book ranges from little to no content books and as low as even 12 pages.

Yes you heard me right. Now imagine you sell 100 copies of that book in a month.
How much? This is a whopping $799 for you from one book
AMAZON takes 30% of what you made for using their Platform.
Did i hear you sigh? Oh please don't be greedy Abeg. Do the Math in Naira and tell me what you get or should I help you? You still have good money sitting in your Dollar Account or Pound Account at the end of the day. What if you have more books or what if you even priced book(s) more than $7.99 just as i illustrated above?
I leave you to Answer that. The Beauty is that you can do this with your Android smartphone., iPhone or laptop.

BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE.
This is not anything to worry about.Actully it is not designed for the super educated.even a Grandma can do this.
Do you own a smartphone, iPhone or Laptop? Can you make use of them? If your answer to the above question is YES,then you are 90% near completion to achieve your AMAZON KDP journey.

Re: Make Money Online With AMAZON KDP by Dollardude01(m): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
For more clarification on this AMAZON KDP kindly tweet me @ukah_dominic or call/ WhatsApp 08zero6one2eight3nine7three
Re: Make Money Online With AMAZON KDP by Obascoetubi: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
scam*
Re: Make Money Online With AMAZON KDP by Juwanna(f): 2:57am On Aug 17, 2022
I'm interested. Kindly put me through
08180009559 . Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Zuckerberg's 1% Share Of Facebook Stocks Worth? / Hidden Gem for Online Sellers / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.