Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto (16599 Views)

President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday / Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by NwokoloOwa: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Everyone is congratulating Ruto, who has been accused of using his position to enrich himself over the past 3 decades he has been in politics. And accused of assassinating a fierce critic Jacob Juma. He has been accused of being involved in converting of state assets and even involved in the post election violence in years back that led to several deaths. Was wanted by the International Criminal Court for his role then but surprisingly most witnesses chickened out likely due to threats from Ruto and Co.

Ruto is not pure at all, Odinga is more of a masses oriented politician, Ruto is a sweet talker. But now, no one remembers Ruto's baggages. because as you know, success always has many friends.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Komu1048(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Wetin concern 86yrs old Agbero with Kenya president elect?

Eyes service...

Has bola Tinubu congratulated Ademola Adeleke that recently defeated governor Gboyega Oyetola (his cousin) in Osun state ?

He doesn't congratulate people in the past, he needs to learn it. So that he will be able to congratulate PO come February 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Benchilwell: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
U can see d person u are congratulating is just 55 years, d older pple allow a young person to lead them,like d truth say old thing have pass away.
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by kingyakos: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
1st to congratulate but will never be first to surface on interview.
We dey wait for u on PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Canberra55: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Okealaaye:
That's absolutely presidential, if you ask me. Only the deep calls to the deep. This is way above transactional entrepreneurship that's based on Container and Naira-sharing Economics. It also goes beyond ecumenical visitations and rogue citations and pleas for youths endorsements. The Jagaban Borgu is gradually evolving into what football commentators call Man of the Match and Master of the Game. Only a born leader can play this game. Others would toil and become jaded carrying on their heads a burden their frail necks cannot carry. (I've just spoken about my Hero using what to me are VERY simple hyperboles, although some might think they are superhuman words. But Asiwaju described as superhuman is saying it little! You don't have to curse or abuse me. You too could tell us about your own hero, although you may not have much to say in that regard - and I dare say that nobody can blame you for that.)
...says the bloke who said i'd curse my destiny...
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by sayso: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by ola1982(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Most of you idiot will just open mouth and insult your father's age. I bet you to post your father picture let see him
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Canberra55: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
rusher14:
President congratulating president.
smart ass dude

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Kinihuu005: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Baba at 80's congratulate young man of 55 tinubu leave the stage for young people you are too old to rule us again like your mentor,who stay for uk hospital for 3 month plus. Enough is a enough

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Hydroxide(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Pls say no to M-kpuru mirri and cannibalism.
See the sad effects of M-kpuru mmiri on mental health.
you this fool again. You keeping showing your stupidity on every post. You lack common sense.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by mafioso47(m): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Eyes service...

Has bola Tinubu congratulated Ademola Adeleke that recently defeated governor Gboyega Oyetola (his cousin) in Osun state ?

it may interest him to know that it was the deputy president that became president while he frustrated the chances of his political son who is the deputy president lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by morpheus101: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Okealaaye:
That's absolutely presidential, if you ask me. Only the deep calls to the deep. This is way above transactional entrepreneurship that's based on Container and Naira-sharing Economics. It also goes beyond ecumenical visitations and rogue citations and pleas for youths endorsements. The Jagaban Borgu is gradually evolving into what football commentators call Man of the Match and Master of the Game. Only a born leader can play this game. Others would toil and become jaded carrying on their heads a burden their frail necks cannot carry. (I've just spoken about my Hero using what to me are VERY simple hyperboles, although some might think they are superhuman words. But Asiwaju described as superhuman is saying it little! You don't have to curse or abuse me. You too could tell us about your own hero, although you may not have much to say in that regard - and I dare say that nobody can blame you for that.)

Your Hero is a criminal gangster who has stolen loads of Nigeria's money and designed a cartel that runs Lagos.

A testament to the kind of leaders that are admired by Young Nigerians like yourself. We are doomed as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by feed70: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Henrymas(m): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Abeg, na who send alagbado message?
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by CommonSense1967: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hydroxide:
you this fool again. You keeping showing your stupidity on every post. You lack common sense.

Dumbest OSU slave monkey. Zombidient IPIG terrorist monkey. Your stupidity and gullibility must have been inherited from your drunkard foolish joke of the village father.
Hope you won't pass your shallowness and zero IQ to your unborn children.
Your imbecility is already legendary on NL. Keep it up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by JayPeeOham: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Imagine Tinubu congratulating a President he seniors with over 30years and he is hoping to be a President at his age....Teuh!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by amaridigital(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Benchilwell:
U can see d person u are congratulating is just 55 years, d older pple allow a young person to lead them,like d truth say old thing have pass away.

You are not going to win this election by dwelling on contestants age. If you want a younger contestants, then Sowore is the real deal.
A 95 years old Actress is contesting for the Senate in Italy according to CNN. But of course, what should a smart person expect from Obi supporters?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/16/entertainment/gina-lollobrigida-italy-senate-intl-scli/index.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by PHAYOL81: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Incoming President congratulated a President-elect

#BAT2023

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Bar1941(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
See life

Even Obi that stole and used his rally pictures to deceive his gullible OBIdient Yusfools is yet to congratulate him.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by zionstaar75: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Eyes service...

later you'll say everyone is targeting Peter obi,what is this you're doing deluded bunch

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by able20(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Okealaaye:
Meaningless if you ask me.
No head ,no tail .
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by zionstaar75: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
JayPeeOham:
Imagine Tinubu congratulating a President he seniors with over 30years and he is hoping to be a President at his age....Teuh!!!
so how is this your business? Later you'll be yearning papas that why is everyone focusing on obi,its a natural law that u sow what u reap.i fear for the number of suicide that will happen after results are announced. I say rest in peace in advance to all of u.when campaign starts next month u will all realise what presidential election is all about. I just hope obi won't step down.youll realise 10000 people on the campaign ground is nonsense
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by maziengr: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Why would he done that before Buhari?
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by JayPeeOham: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
zionstaar75:
so how is this your business? Later you'll be yearning papas that why is everyone focusing on obi,its a natural law that u sow what u reap.i fear for the number of suicide that will happen after results are announced. I say rest in peace in advance to all of u.when campaign starts next month u will all realise what presidential election is all about. I just hope obi won't step down.youll realise 10000 people on the campaign ground is nonsense

My business is that Tinubu can and will never be the President of Nigeria even if he rigs the entire election..Take it to the banks!!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by frog12: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
i agree ruto is a sweet talker, but to accuse him of murder is another thing. i was surprised ruto was arrested when he was minister

NwokoloOwa:
Everyone is congratulating Ruto, who has been accused of using his position to enrich himself over the past 3 decades he has been in politics. And accused of assassinating a fierce critic Jacob Juma. He has been accused of being involved in converting of state assets and even involved in the post election violence in years back that led to several deaths. Was wanted by the International Criminal Court for his role then but surprisingly most witnesses chickened out likely due to threats from Ruto and Co.

Ruto is not pure at all, Odinga is more of a masses oriented politician, Ruto is a sweet talker and as you know, success always has many friends. Now, no one remembers Ruto's baggages now
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Mccullum: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
The incoming president of Nigeria congratulating president-elect of Kenya..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Dagger111(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Eyes service...

But if na Peter Obi congratulate Ruto, you toothless dogs will cheer him up that he is very diplomatic. These Obi people are just demons and leeches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Okealaaye:

Nawaoh ...you are talking like you are old too ......must he influence u?
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by Hydroxide(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Dumbest OSU slave monkey. Zombidient IPIG terrorist monkey. Your stupidity and gullibility must have been inherited from your drunkard foolish joke of the village father.
Hope you won't pass your shallowness and zero IQ to your unborn children.
Your imbecility is already legendary on NL. Keep it up.
lol. Mumu man.
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Kenya’s President-Elect, Williams Ruto by naijapikin2(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
For your shitty small mind, him go also congratulate you when you win your own. Sheep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Deputy Governor's Lodge Was Looted, State Govt Insists / Tinubu, APC Will Lose Buhari’s Home State – Katsina Rep, Ibrahim / FG Orders Closure Of Polytechnics For General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.