Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Do You Still Have This 1982 Mercedes Benz. Is It Worth N1m As Vintage? - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Still Have This 1982 Mercedes Benz. Is It Worth N1m As Vintage? (60316 Views)

See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982 / Michael Jackson Thriller Download Zip (1982) / The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Have This 1982 Mercedes Benz. Is It Worth N1m As Vintage? by EgunMogaji2: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Give this car to Engineer EgunMogaji2 oko afusa, with the right tools in a good workshop and Egunmogaji2 will convert and turn this Mercedes Benz to something else and a pride to behold on Nigerian roads smiley

cc: Egunmogaji 2

I just now realized who quoted me grin

Chairman you too dey come this area?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Have This 1982 Mercedes Benz. Is It Worth N1m As Vintage? by kay29000(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2022
okoroemeka:
if it will survive 30+ years of Nigerian roads,those old cars are built to last and last to even outlive its first,second and even third owners,with basic and simple technology like carburetor,manual gear and minimal electrical sensors and modules there is less to go wrong

True... Very true.
Re: Do You Still Have This 1982 Mercedes Benz. Is It Worth N1m As Vintage? by Secondly: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2022
SisterAnn:
I don't know what he means by prestige honestly. grin

Some people are roasting me because I suggested it could be converted to a truck that carries goods to earn money. I have seen a lot of it even the old Volvos.

Probably his brain is stuck in the prestige of 1982?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Have This 1982 Mercedes Benz. Is It Worth N1m As Vintage? by Secondly: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2022
naijapikin2:
Mercedes benz with high fuel consumption...
What I need is hurricane lantern 555... And grandfather clock with mercury inside... I'll pay any amount

So una still dey hustle for this mercury of a thing?

Na wa for una o.
Re: Do You Still Have This 1982 Mercedes Benz. Is It Worth N1m As Vintage? by ogbiwa: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2022
Secondly:

Probably his brain is stuck in the prestige of 1982?

Chairman, what is prestige to you,may not be prestige to another person, and vice versa. Your definition of luxury may be using the latest products, while someone else's luxury means using vintage items. That's why the richest people pay millions of dollars for artworks, furniture etc that are centuries old. I personally know a billionaire who has all the latest cars you can imagine but whenever he wants to drive around for luxury, he uses his Peugeot 504 PAN. For him, no other latest car can give him the pride that 504 gives him. That's prestige for him. Learn
Re: Do You Still Have This 1982 Mercedes Benz. Is It Worth N1m As Vintage? by AngelicBeing: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I just now realized who quoted me grin

Chairman you too dey come this area?
Hian, yes l breeze in here once in a while, @topic, Egunmogaji2 didn't realize nor recognized my moniker very well, l am not surprised, apparently since he completed his house at Ibadan and he is enjoying his mansion and his iyawo from the US, He has forgotten Hajj mufutau 55, AngelicBeing and all his friends at the property section, Egunmogaji2 opened his house and he didn't invite Hajj mufutau55, myself and all his friends at the property section.

There's God oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Have This 1982 Mercedes Benz. Is It Worth N1m As Vintage? by silverkings: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Irupetepete:
you are not a good business person
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Still Have This 1982 Mercedes Benz. Is It Worth N1m As Vintage? by Iamvictah: 1:11am On Aug 21, 2022
It's not vintage in my opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Funny Nicknames Nigerians Give Different Cars / 2005-2008 Toyota Avensis: Can ₦‎2.5m Get Me This Car? / 'limousine' Keke Napep Spotted In Festac, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.