Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) (14536 Views)

What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? / What You Are Doing Now Vs What You Would Have Loved To Do. / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I wan be doctor growing up but now I be strong yahoo boy for 2 children
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by iLegendd(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
1. Music
2. Network Computing
3. Author (I don't work)
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by emmyN(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
string.replace('engineer', 'software engineer')

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by VirileNelly2420: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
LoveTalk:
My childhood ambition = Lawyer

Studied= Political science.

Working as Chef
Wow, like we share certain route...

Lawyer

Political science

Biz
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Halo22: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Seriously I didn't have any other ambition than to be either Governor, Senator or at least go House of Reps. Currently, I am working towards it and hope achieve that via the ship of Obidient movement.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
My childhood ambition was 2b US but now i'm currently Nigeria. If u don't understand then don't bother urself trying to

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by VMuna: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
As a child, dreamt of becoming a doctor.

Grew up to become a retail banker.

Now I'm fed up with life and currently considering Project Management mixed with IT and wherever it'll lead me to.

I'm just tired. undecided
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by kelvinunilag: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
I wanted to be a terrorist,but I ended becoming a IndecentStar grin
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Zeal0000007(m): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
I wanted to be a pilot, but because of high school fees of around 7m, mehn I find another alternative, today I'm a marine engineer and practicing.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Manna4Gurls: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
LoveTalk:
My childhood ambition = Lawyer

Studied= Political science.

Working as Chef
grin grin cool
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by LoveTalk(f): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Wow, like we share certain route...

Lawyer

Political science

Biz
Good one then.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by momove4real25(f): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nothing ooooo cos mind was already divided when Mum started ringg to my ears like sha finish make i ask you wetin you will learn if fashion designing or barber. To the glory of God sha story changed, am proud to be a chattered Registered Estate Surveyor
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by onecornerboy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
I wanted to become a medical doctor

But currently studying pharmacy sha

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by LoveTalk(f): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

Chef Lovetalk grin
Na me oo
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by maryalloy(f): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
I wanted to be a Nurse
Now i fabricate Aluminum windows and doors
Thank God
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by izibili44: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

grin grin
which one be doctor of body part.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Coolgent(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Mine then was to become state Governor grin
So far I have only achieved 35% chance of fulfilling that wish however 2023 will boost the chance to 60% God willing
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by tfortolulope: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Honestly from the bottom of my heart have av offended my feelings,
Me weh be say jejely jejely, I had the dream of becoming a well reputable broadcaster, last last nah

cOmPuTer OperAtoR I land to, how e take happen sef, me sef no know �� but proudly one (I can boast of being a GURU in Graphics Design. 0.9.0 21 91 23 41 (just incase u need my services)
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Oceanjagaban: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
My plan was to be a medical doctor but now I be drug Baron
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Idamond: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Chnbanc:
Mine was to become a pilot
But now am a programmer
After studying Telecommunication Engineering
I rep FUTO

just tell us you're still a student, wen did this dept enter Futo..
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Chnbanc: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Idamond:

just tell us you're still a student, wen did this dept enter Futo..
it is an option in electrical electronic engineering department.
All departments in FUTO has options..
In EEE we have three options: communication engineering, power system engineering and electronics/computer engineering.
Na we get SEET.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Smart23: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ambition : Lab. Medical Scientists
Program study: Science Lab. Technology ( Physic with Electronic Option )
Current Job doing : Security Guard

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by NohurryInLife: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
My ambition was to become a drug dealer just like Pablo Escobar, right now i am not yet as big as Pablo but i might.
That's a very good one. Thumbs up
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
NohurryInLife:

That's a very good one. Thumbs up
Gracias! cheesy
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by jojothaiv(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
1. Medical Personnel
2. Architecture
3. Digital Nomad/Bricklaying Officer

We all had big dreams and then realities set in, so we sacrifice those dreams so that those coming after us could have one.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Runningwater(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Neyoohpompy:
Can develop a profitable crypto trading bot that works perfectly with binance api?

Yes... I just sent you DM
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Realbuzzing(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Chnbanc:

400level IT?

Yes
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Mine Ambition is to Join SSC Recruitment Nigerian Army,,
currently in 200L, ASUU just de delay my Ambition
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Nehyooh(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Doctor
Today I'm a Doctor of Body Parts
grin
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by cayorday89(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
gaby:
Mine was to be a journalist or lawyer but my papa say him no go waste him money for me to be either one of the two because lawyers na to nack suit and tie begin write agreement and quit notice be their work.

Dem say whether I no see accountancy or engineering.

Meanwhile, Mathematics and other science subjects dey see me dey pick race because we no get anything in common at all.

As e come be like dat, na so I say make dem forget school oh.

But in an ironic twist of fate and like the sand through the hourglass, I had gone on to train myself in the art of writing without a degree and also published a book....lol

So, it is perhaps safe to say, I saw and knew what I had a passion for from an early age but the need for our parents to live their dreams through us with their deciding what we should study or become scuppered my chances of reaching my dreams through the conventional educational route.

Grateful to God and life always, though...
My parents and yours must be in the same WhatsApp group, I had to chance department in SSS1 2nd term from arts to commercial, he wants me to be accountant ended up studying Banking and Finance and now na any work I dey do, my maths no be here, even my SSS2 maths textbook is still fresh as from bookshop till date as I could not open it for once to study or do assignment for you to know how much I dislike that subject.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by WhizdomXX(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
maureensylvia:

So far so good, it's worth it in all angles
What agric products do you sell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LPPC Shortlists 130 Lawyers For Award Of SAN Rank / Which Of This Skills Should I Learn / Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.