Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) (14597 Views)

What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? / What You Are Doing Now Vs What You Would Have Loved To Do. / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Realbuzzing(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Chnbanc:

Nice one!!
same faculty: SEET
Which option?
Industrial production engineering?

No
Automobile Engineering

U don graduate ba?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Wurld: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
A
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Chnbanc: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Realbuzzing:

No
Automobile Engineering

U don graduate ba?
Ya.
Am done wt nysc
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Realbuzzing(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Chnbanc:

Ya.
Am done wt nysc

That's cool
Am still struggling with IT
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Chnbanc: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Realbuzzing:

That's cool
Am still struggling with IT
400level IT?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Jeffy1206(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Childhood ambition = Medical doctor. grin
Now= Legal practitioner wink
Currently = legal practice tongue
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Benjay85(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wanted to be an Engineer
Studied Animal science
Now a correctional officer �‍✈️

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Djelectron(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Childhood ambition = > Electrical & Electronics Engineer

What I studied = > HND in Electrical and Electronics Engineer

Present Job = > Electrical engineer in a plastic company working on Injection machines

Salary not good enough, so deejaying also a side hustle which might probably be the main hustle if salary doesn't improve...

Who can be nice enough to do a jingle for me at no cost??

DJ electron

Engineer mike
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Abdulqareem: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
ABEG HELP A NAIRALANDER WITH ANYTHING 0047795715 GTBANK. HUNGER NO GOOD OOO
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Galadimabawa: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
I'm what my childhood ambition presently.
Thanks to God, Proudly a hunter.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Localordinary: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Medical doctor, but became a doctor of philosophy. Working as a research fellow
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by GreaterFuture(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
Emary:
Doctor

Doctor (It's overhyped)
What do you mean?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Abdulqareem: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Galadimabawa:
I'm what my childhood ambition presently.
Thanks to God, Proudly a hunter.
ya harkoki ne dan uwa. ka wa Allah ka taimaka mani. 0047795715 GTBANK
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by GreaterFuture(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Am I the only one that never had a Childhood ambition?
I knew fully well that life is just...

But sometime in my late teens, I wanted to be a Christian Missionary, the Only true genuine ambition I've ever had, yet...
Dropped religion tho, no Longer there for now...

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by 18wheeler: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Childhood ambition: work in a manufacturing company.
Presently into financial services and wealth management.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by ekukeku(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Theater practitioner
But now on God

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by usibengate(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Was to be a Medical Doctor
Today a Mechanical Engineer
University of Benin/ Auchi Polytechnic (Studied Mech. Engine from both sch.)
Working in a world class Tech firm)
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by iiifedimma(f): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Okay
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Freethinker87: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Childhood ambition: Computer Scientist
Studied: Software Engineering
Present Occupation: Sapa tech entrepreneur
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Ibanga2(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Childhood dream was to be a "Mechanical Engineer", My uncle that assisted me financially wanted me to be a "Medical doctor", Futminna (Federal University of Technology Minna ) changed my childhood dream to "Agricultural and Bioresources Engineer" and last last I am "Streets Engineer" (Engineer near you for Electrical and Electronic Repair Services). Education without Godfather na scam!
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Babastrong(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Medicine and surgery. but now i am a commercial farmer. And i am healing people through herbs.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by passionberry(f): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Mine: Air hostess,Cheerleader, Banker,newscaster
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by condralbedez: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Child : Mechanical Engineering

Studied: Computer Engineering

Now: Telecom Engr.

I rep #Unimaid.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Mindlog: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Childhood ambition: Chartered accountant
Studied: Accountancy, went back to school studied counselling psychology then clinical child psychology
Present Occupation: Clinical Child Psychologist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Types Of People You’ll Find In Every Office / How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source / FG Approves N44 Billion Workers’ Promotion Arrears, Salary Shortfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.