Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) (14495 Views)

What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? / What You Are Doing Now Vs What You Would Have Loved To Do. / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Karsun24(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2022
goggle48:
Ambition=Electronics engr. Studied=Electronics engr. (UNN) Working nw=yahoo yahoo.holla for update
Boss i will love to learn this yahoo 08138501438
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by osenidvdg(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2022
I wanted to become an Accountant,

studied Accounting in OOU .

I'm currently a Qualified Accountant serving as Accountant.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by iamdannyfc(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2022
Neyoohpompy:
Can develop a profitable crypto trading bot that works perfectly with binance api?
I can help do that, just in case?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by okrikaboi: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
I always wanted to be a lawyer and statesman. I ended up studying for a medical degree (my dad's dream) where I am yet to graduate because of ASUU strike. I am currently a shoemaker and political Activist under a youth front. Life is fecking hard but we go dey alright
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by ibrahrem9606: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

1. Doctor 2. Bsc Geography 3. Crypto trader
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Freerhyme1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wanted to be a petroleum engineer but later became a computer scientist cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by FAT17(f): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
I wanted to become a PILOT I read Accounting Am currently working in a hospital as a Diseases control staff
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by doscar(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
LoveTalk:
My childhood ambition = Lawyer

Studied= Political science.

Working as Chef

Hi
I am a chef as well, do you mind we connect and share ideas?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by BrotherCork: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
wumi2017:
Medical doctor
Community health worker,,,I try small grin

Now shoes and bags seller

Wumi I tink I love,I have all ready dream about u 8 times this afternoon smiley
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Neyoohpompy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Chat me up telegram….@blockchain7637
iamdannyfc:

I can help do that, just in case?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by ScalesDemy: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Childhood ambition: Pilot

Current work: A Writer
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by wumi2017(f): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2022
BrotherCork:

Wumi I tink I love,I have all ready dream about u 8 times this afternoon smiley

MrCork, pumpumking,pumpumprince,,, se wa ok bayi
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by vikiphy89(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mindlog:

Those who studied Physics Education are needed here in the UK because there is a huge shortage of Physics teachers!
No be bus we go use go UK nah
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Mindlog: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
vikiphy89:

No be bus we go use go UK nah

Is yours Physics education?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by vikiphy89(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mindlog:

Is yours Physics education?
No, pure physics
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by femijay8271(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
LoveTalk:
My childhood ambition = Lawyer

Studied= Political science.

Working as Chef

Hello miss, abeg ur boi need a hotel or restaurant job
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Rubbiish(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Debbieennie:
Mine to be a medical doctor
I now bake cakes,online food vendor
Teaching orphans and less privileged children for free
Nice one @bold
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by dark404(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Chnbanc:
Mine was to become a pilot
But now am a programmer
After studying Telecommunication Engineering
I rep FUTO
mine was ti become a doctor but now I am working as It expert

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Childhood ambition: Military Lawyer
Current: Sailor
School: Maritime Academy

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Cravemore: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2022
I've always wanted fame "

Art was my thing, and the plan is to become a comedian. Not yet there!

But currently working from home stealing with my computer.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Bekermann(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
momove4real25:
Nothing ooooo cos mind was already divided when Mum started ringg to my ears like sha finish make i ask you wetin you will learn if fashion designing or barber. To the glory of God sha story changed, am proud to be a chattered Registered Estate Surveyor

Pls could I PM you?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Onelove1000: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2022
If and when you post, kindly let me know that it's you so as not to bother you
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by iiifedimma(f): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Onelove1000:

If and when you post, kindly let me know that it's you so as not to bother you.
so you can now say this Mr man, your day on earth are numbered as a free man, you will definitely soon met what will beyond your capacity to overcome in this life, it just remain little before you will find yourself where you will never even pray for your enemies to be, a lot of people are now in to your matter, just keep on posting your fraudulent comments on Nairaland, but I promise you that you will soon be arrested because all hand are on deck now on top your matter, so you really make this kind of money here on Nairaland just unbelievable
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Onelove1000: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
iiifedimma:
so you can now say this Mr man, your day on earth are numbered as a free man, you will definitely soon met what will beyond your capacity to overcome in this life, it just remain little before you will find yourself where you will never even pray for your enemies to be, a lot of people are now in to your matter, just keep on posting your fraudulent comments on Nairaland, but I promise you that you will soon be arrested because all hand are on deck now on top your matter, so you really make this kind of money here on Nairaland just unbelievable
You may be thinking that I decided to settle with you because of your threats but that is not true. We both know that nobody sent me any huge amount of money as you claim, so leave all this threats. Make which money? I told you dat that guy was only mocking me when he claim that he sent me money. I choose to apologize because I thought to myself that I must have hurt you a lot when I reported your own begging threads for you react like this. Am a human being too so I understand, that's why I decided to do the right thing and apologize as anybody will do. In this life we live and we learn. So please kindly accept my apology and forgive me. Stay bless
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by iiifedimma(f): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2022
Onelove1000:

You may be thinking that I decided to settle with you because of your threats but that is not true. We both know that nobody sent me any huge amount of money as you claim, so leave all this threats. Make which money? I told you dat that guy was only mocking me when he claim that he sent me money. I choose to apologize because I thought to myself that I must have hurt you a lot when I reported your own begging threads for you react like this. Am a human being too so I understand, that's why I decided to do the right thing and apologize as anybody will do. In this life we live and we learn. So please kindly accept my apology and forgive me. Stay bless
Mr banners u won't expect what will soon befall you, oloriburuku somebdy I can even see you are still repeating of posting that your fraudulent comment on nairaland yet till nw, and am just amazed you won't know until you are captured before your eyes go open, Mr man just keep on your fraudulent business here Mr banners, I was just even happier that you have revealed yourself to be the oloriburuku Mr banners and yur end is near Mr man, and you will definitely soon met a tragedy that y ou will never have the capacity to overcome in your lifetime very soon I swear to Almighty God, and firstly all the illness u hav been lying on to deceived people to collect money here will definitely soonest happen to you amen, and all what have been the sources of an happiness and blessings in your life will soon be what will be the cause of sadness and sorrow to your lifetime amen amen, oloriburuku somebdy
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Onelove1000: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
iiifedimma:
Mr banners u won't expect what will soon befall you, oloriburuku somebdy I can even see you are still repeating of posting that your fraudulent comment on nairaland yet till nw, and am just amazed you won't know until you are captured before your eyes go open, Mr man just keep on your fraudulent business here Mr banners, I was just even happier that you have revealed yourself to be the oloriburuku Mr banners and yur end is near Mr man, and you will definitely soon met a tragedy that y ou will never have the capacity to overcome in your lifetime very soon I swear to Almighty God, and firstly all the illness u hav been lying on to deceived people to collect money here will definitely soonest happen to you amen, and all what have been the sources of an happiness and blessings in your life will soon be what will be the cause of sadness and sorrow to your lifetime amen amen, oloriburuku somebdy

janeth33:
Really can't believe this

Am very sorry for posting this here please try to accept my apologies for the sake of almighty God, am seeking for a assistance with any job or even if it's a foods to reduce all the suffer-ness i am going through with my little baby girl since had lost my job and my husband with no helpings hands, I had all necessary evidence to this claims please even if it's for us to eat for the sake of God and by the special grace of God you shall never find yourself to be in an situation of be begging for a money to eat for all the remaining rest of your lifetime amen, and please this my acct even if it's for us to eat
Access Bank, 16 -29 -68 -40- 73 Janet Jacob
Look at you doing the same thing that you just insulted me for, or you think that I don't know that is you? Stop being a hypocrite please. We are both guilty of the same thing, only that am genuine. By the way, I never say that am Mr banner? Am faith, am a real person, is just that I also used to report you in the past and I feel that is why you're also reporting me. Am not Mr banner please. I just want to clear my conscience. Thank you
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by iSpread(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
FAT17:
I wanted to become a PILOT
I read Accounting
Am currently working in a hospital as a Diseases control staff
I want you to change this your username...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Orders MTN To Pay 63 Sacked Staff 4yrs & Post-disengagement Salary / Six (6) Steps With Which You Can Kick Start Your Career As A Freshman In The Uni / Masters Degree Or Work Experience To Work In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.