Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly (2893 Views)

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / What I Saw In His Phone Shattered My Heart :help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by 300whitewolves(m): 5:17am On Aug 17, 2022
My emotions are in a mess right now I am typing this right up. Everything was fine about me before I met this lady. I had just started my internship program UCH and things were going well until I met this lady, she was also an intern like me, at first we didn't really talk and one thing let to the other we started talking, exchanged numbers and all, she was even the one that initiated the process. That was how one night we were talking and she asked me whether I was single or dating, we actually live in the same hostel provided for interns but I went home that very day cos I was off duty and my house was in that state. I told her I was single, she went on to ask me what I wanted out of being with her, I was actually taken aback cos we just barely knew eachother though I was already falling head over hills for her, feeling all the knots in my stomach for her to the extent I had to ask myself what was wrong with me. My response to her was that she was distinct that I wanted to know her more, like friends and all, she said okay, she thanked me for my response, she went on to tell me that she liked me which was not the right thing cos she has someone she was dating but she is finding it so difficult not to fall for me. I was actually surprised, so I told her how I felt about her too that I liked her and all. That day went with other conversations going but we already created this tense atmosphere around each other. On Sunday I cooked rice and I was chatting with her, I asked her if she cared for the rice I am cooking she said yes, I told her I would call her if the rice was done. She came over when the rice was done, I told her to come with a covered plate so she could take her share to the hostel. When I finished with dishing hers she told me if I would follow her to the common room, we'll I told her yes, cos I didn't see anything wrong, it's a common room and it's open so I didn't see any danger in it. After like 1 hours talking in the common room she brought up the topic of she falling for me and all, that she wanted closure, I tried telling her how I felt with the thinking maybe she was just joking about the fact that she already had a boyfriend, during this conversation she placed her head on my chest, with time I couldn't hold it any longer, I asked her if I could kiss her, she said yes, and we went on kissing her her for like 5mins without her stopping me, I later withdrew she was looking scared, moaning under her breath, we kissed again, then we stopped, I then went on to say I was sorry, she told me I shouldn't be. Emotions we raging through her, then she blurted out that she was engaged that she has a fiance and she loved him and doesn't want anything to come between them. I became so sad, how could this be, I had already fallen for her, now she telling me this after the hot kiss and all. She stood up from the common room and went on to dress for work, cos she was on night duty. Through out that night, I was unable to sleep. Fast forward to yesterday she called me that she wanted to see me, when I got there she told me she already told her fiance about it that he came around earlier that day. She told me she wanted to cut off all attachments from me. I said OK but I was hurting, bruised, this girl led me on and shattered me along the way, she moved on quickly but am still her hurting. I really like this girl, but it's life I have to move on myself, the only painful thing is that we live in the same hostel. I will always have the mind that she lives close by.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Chnbanc: 5:23am On Aug 17, 2022
simp.
always learn to control your emotions

9 Likes

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Blunttruth: 6:12am On Aug 17, 2022
300whitewolves:
My emotions are in a mess right now I am typing this right up. Everything was fine about me before I met this lady. I had just started my internship program UCH and things were going well until I met this lady, she was also an intern like me, at first we didn't really talk and one thing let to the other we started talking, exchanged numbers and all, she was even the one that initiated the process. That was how one night we were talking and she asked me whether I was single or dating, we actually live in the same hostel provided for interns but I went home that very day cos I was off duty and my house was in that state. I told her I was single, she went on to ask me what I wanted out of being with her, I was actually taken aback cos we just barely knew eachother though I was already falling head over hills for her, feeling all the knots in my stomach for her to the extent I had to ask myself what was wrong with me. My response to her was that she was distinct that I wanted to know her more, like friends and all, she said okay, she thanked me for my response, she went on to tell me that she liked me which was not the right thing cos she has someone she was dating but she is finding it so difficult not to fall for me. I was actually surprised, so I told her how I felt about her too that I liked her and all. That day went with other conversations going but we already created this tense atmosphere around each other. On Sunday I cooked rice and I was chatting with her, I asked her if she cared for the rice I am cooking she said yes, I told her I would call her if the rice was done. She came over when the rice was done, I told her to come with a covered plate so she could take her share to the hostel. When I finished with dishing hers she told me if I would follow her to the common room, we'll I told her yes, cos I didn't see anything wrong, it's a common room and it's open so I didn't see any danger in it. After like 1 hours talking in the common room she brought up the topic of she falling for me and all, that she wanted closure, I tried telling her how I felt with the thinking maybe she was just joking about the fact that she already had a boyfriend, during this conversation she placed her head on my chest, with time I couldn't hold it any longer, I asked her if I could kiss her, she said yes, and we went on kissing her her for like 5mins without her stopping me, I later withdrew she was looking scared, moaning under her breath, we kissed again, then we stopped, I then went on to say I was sorry, she told me I shouldn't be. Emotions we raging through her, then she blurted out that she was engaged that she has a fiance and she loved him and doesn't want anything to come between them. I became so sad, how could this be, I had already fallen for her, now she telling me this after the hot kiss and all. She stood up from the common room and went on to dress for work, cos she was on night duty. Through out that night, I was unable to sleep. Fast forward to yesterday she called me that she wanted to see me, when I got there she told me she already told her fiance about it that he came around earlier that day. She told me she wanted to cut off all attachments from me. I said OK but I was hurting, bruised, this girl led me on and shattered me along the way, she moved on quickly but am still her hurting. I really like this girl, but it's life I have to move on myself, the only painful thing is that we live in the same hostel. I will always have the mind that she lives close by.

She is having cold feet, probably finally dawned on her that she will be missing out on the excitement of meeting a new guy and dating. The passion in her relationship with her fiance has fizzled out, but they are already committed. Sorry you were used.

8 Likes

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by H0didon(m): 6:18am On Aug 17, 2022
You're a mumu man grin. Better make money and live life.
She intentionally led you on and you fell. Exactly what happens when you let your dick take charge thereby neglecting your brain. Girls are very smart. You act like they ain't your priority, act hard like someone who doesn't care or give a damn and they'll fall for you. You will even enter them freely but they will treat you like trash when you act weak, SIMPle, caring or even give them your time.
Better wise up.

As our Ancestors would say "When it has to do with the affairs of women, always use your head and neglect the action of your dick".

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Rexymania(m): 7:12am On Aug 17, 2022
Lemme see her ugly tiny picture lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Samfloxin(m): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2022
This is normal nah . She was carried away by emotions and get herself along the line. She doesn't want to break her promise to her fiance. But what if it is your fiancee that defeated this temptation,won't you like it? You want to sex another man's girl,if Na yours nko ?

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Brainmytool: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Don't let pussy lead you bro.

Pussy ain't suppose to lead a nigga man. Next time she tells u dat she likes u bla bla bla. Tell her u don't like people. It makes dem want to figure out more about.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by 2dice01: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2022
She wanted your premium díck but you didn't get the memo

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by brosom(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2022
Lol grin grin grin Op never see chomtin grin, ask Adam wetin Eve do am were make niggeer run when him see God. undecided just like Samson saw the Philistines soldiers and were mum like a rat undecided, I can go on and on.

See as a confused gender don confused Op undecided,
How can u allow a piss a*ss b*tch keep u for her feet to remain there like a mugu, Wtf?

It's all mind game she played on u baby boy, dont go to work defeated and don't even let her sence she's has damage ur emotions. Comot face for were she dey and think on how to better ur self.

If u can do this for me Op without breaking a tear for her, trust me she will come back again with another flimsy excuse to play the game again on u, only then you'll know the devil she is on the inside.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Ketapu: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2022
My reply to 300whitewolves:
It's always best to avoid romance with your neighbors and co-workers. That's because the risks usually outweigh the benefits

To be honest, the girl didn't lead you on. You were the one that played yourself.

She gave you the chance to be romantic with her but you were acting weak all along.

Everything she was doing screams FUCCCK ME but you were acting like a sissy or nice guy. There is a reason we say "nice guys finish last."

I suspect your "nice guy" attitude was why she decided to cut you off.

Ladies lie a lot. I'm suspecting she's just testing you for now. She's likely lying about telling her fiance about what happened. I don't expect her to be that foolish. She likely told you that to scare you off.

My Recommendations:

1. First, accept that you acted weak. If I were you, I would have told her I want to fucck her on that day you guys had your first romantic talk. Don't tell me you didn't want to have sexx with her. We know that's a lie. I would have just say "I want regular romance with her though nothing committed."

2. Leave her alone and ignore her as much as possible. Don't stalk her. Don't beg her. Delete her contacts or block. If she greets or initiate conversation, make it as snappy as possible and move on.

3. Find another lady, especially one prettier than her. When she starts seeing you with your new girl, she will know she ain't that important and is replaceable. Usually, she will try to get you back when she sees that another lady is now in your life. Ladies like going for what they can't have. They prefer getting guys who already have other ladies in his life to a guy who has no luck with ladies.

8 Likes

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Exkandayee(m): 7:35am On Aug 17, 2022
SIMP,,,

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Passionnn: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2022
Chnbanc:
simp.
always learn to control your emotions
You classify every lover a simp, wheres you do worse things
Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Chnbanc: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Passionnn:

You classify every lover a simp, wheres you do worse things
I hear you
holier than thou.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2022
2dice01:
She wanted your premium díck but you didn't get the memo

Now here lies her aim op but u were slow... She was looking to have little fun before she's being wifed and wouldnt get d chance anymore..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by CaveAdullam: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2022
1. The problem with guys these days is that they always want to colonize a community h0e. These men want monopoly for a good that wants to be freely distributed.

2. Based on her emotional wavering probably because of her menstrual cycle or perhaps, a little conflict with her fiance, she decided to explore with you. You ought to have explored with her too, both of you have fun and end it there just as she wished.

3. She came to your house for some fvcks and relaxation but you ruined it. She even extended it to the common room and you ruined it again.

4. She doesn't want a relationship bro. Flow with her emotions and enjoy the moments.

5. You even ask and apologize for kissing. What breed of men is the world raising?

Bro, take an L and move on. You will live to win another day.

Thanks.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Ballzproblemm: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2022
you are a mumu man , so many effeminate men tufiakwa cheesy, bae was using you to catch cruise ,her conscience was disturbing her hence the reason she stopped everything , you are not a sharp guy , instead you go wire move on ,but you are here crying like a baby

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by blinking001(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wonders shall never end. Indeed many were born males but only a handful are men. Count your loses and move on. It's that simple.

Person carry free yansh come give you, you decide to jonz for what ever reason best known to you. Gtf

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
She don use you gain point with her BF

1 Like

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
The real truth of the matter is that because you didn't finish your work that is why she had to tell you that.

If you had continue without all these silly questions you were asking, you would have layed her by now.

Btw, she didn't scattered your emotions, you did that by your own self

1 Like

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by kelspinall(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
one thing about single lads is any little convos and romantic touches they're already daydreaming and catching feelings like wtf is wrong with us.. happened to me sometime ago but i hard to pull maself backwards on time before pesin use me catch cruise...dude it has happened

i will advise you to get rid of those silly emotions and memories act like nothing happened and stop the long convos with her.. you seem to be desperate for a gf thats why you are feeling hurt deep down..move on bro...peace

1 Like

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by kelspinall(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The real truth of the matter is that because you didn't finish your work that is why she had to tell you that.

If you had continue without all these silly questions you were asking, you would have layed her by now.

Btw, she didn't scattered your emotions, you did that by your own self

true talk
Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by kelspinall(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
that gal is lying when she said she told her fiance about what happened between you guys.she just wanna use that to push you off..but I ain't gonna tell you to continue.no.just leave her or else na breakfast you go still chop...

1 Like

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by peedeeasobie(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
300whitewolves:

Rule no. 1

Kings don't fall in love... ( you even fell in love too early).

Rule no. 2

Don't have any serious relationship with any girl that is on the same level with you... she will go for someone on a higher level

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by kelspinall(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
blinking001:
Wonders shall never end. Indeed many were born males but only a handful are men. Count your loses and move on. It's that simple.

Person carry free yansh come give you, you decide to jonz for what ever reason best known to you. Gtf

gal em go knack emotions enter her head em go dey use silly talk talk wey enta..em forget say that format don cast..men no longer talk too much before getting her where she pose to
Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by blinking001(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
kelspinall:

gal em go knack emotions enter her head em go dey use silly talk talk wey enta..em forget say that format don cast..men no longer talk too much before getting her where she pose to
I just tire for the guy.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
She did nothing wrong she came to her senses immediately by not hurting her fiance you too move on she has moved on already forget any emotional trauma now.
Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Small tin like this you don dey form emotional.small mind you no get.these few days of mushy mushy is not enof for you to be a cry baby.some guys sef.why cant you be strong like me.1year is not even enof for me to fall for woman if I dont want
Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Aboks(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
H0didon:
You're a mumu man grin. Better make money and live life.
She intentionally led you on and you fell. Exactly what happens when you let your dick take charge thereby neglecting your brain. Girls are very smart. You act like they ain't your priority, act hard like someone who doesn't care or give a damn and they'll fall for you. You will even enter them freely but they will treat you like trash when you act weak, SIMPle, caring or even give them your time.
Better wise up.

As our Ancestors would say "When it has to do with the affairs of women, always use your head and neglect the action of your dick".

1 Share

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mumu change your moniker to 300whitesheeps
Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Talk2nanro(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
blinking001:

if there are 200,000 male humans, only 50 or there about qualifies as men. Simps every where.
Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
I can relate o

Chia ofure use my heart do smack down!.

I almost died that year.

I cried for six good nights.

Any time am going through my lundries and i percive her perfume on them, i begin to cry again.

Infact i even composed a song under the shower. Normal i cant breath well when under the shower so i usualy close my nose with hand but this time around! I was under the shower and breathing fine grin

THE song goes like this.
(in bracket ft solidstar mama tune)

See my life i dont mean to end you so soon, Ofure do me something!

Now i cant help but to let you so soon, CAUSE i cant leave with out OFU RE.

I have forgoten the remain part grin.

Forget about simp, love is mysteriouse.

The lord is your strenght op.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly by 2dice01: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Now here lies her aim op but u were slow... She was looking to have little fun before she's being wifed and wouldnt get d chance anymore..
You Gerrit
But she will still get so somewhere else

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady On Quora Explained Why White Women Are The Most Attractive Of All Race / Take A Guess (pic) / I Go Tear You Nodding - Peruzzi To Anita Brown Over Accusation Of Sex Wit Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.