Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows (74361 Views)

I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Rinoxy: 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
SMH.. all these dogs in womans clothing.

This is not to make boast but as a single, the day my ex visited, though I had missed him, I didn't let him try nonsense with me again. He too was surprised and said he didn't believe I won't let him touch me knowing how I used to love him.

It wasn't because of any man but the fear of God. How much more If I was now married.

Look, make una dey fear and put God first in everything and you'll never have the mind to cheat on your spouse.

See better woman here.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Finest6: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
This story is fake joor. What are you still doing with the family of your ex? Total rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by sheriffindy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
My thoughts too...arranged
Babastrong:
You are regretting what you and your ex arranged.
any way, who Bleep better between your mugu and ex?
you can also taste my black cobra here!

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Rhozabeth(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
First imagine what u would feel if it was ur husband that did this and came to confess to you! Thats how he will feel! U also said it was a one-time thing! Are u f*cking serious? That person was ur ex for crying out loud! I don't allow my woman go near her ex for this same reason. Anyway, my advice is that u keep this away from ur husband for ever unless u are ready to loose ur marriage. Your husband doesn't know anything, he is only guessing and the moment u open up, u are gone, i would do d same by sending u away even if it was me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by SisterAnn(f): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Rinoxy:

Ur type have come here again! This ur mindset is well-ignored.
I stand by my post gidigba.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by sonofyisa(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

I pray your husband finds out and send you away. You don't deserve happiness.
For this that you have done, your daughters will never have a happy home; men will treat them like shit. Men will maltreat them and some of your children will commit suicide due to how bad men treat them.

You have laid curse on your daughters. Somebody has to pay for what you have done ( in this life, nothing goes to waste), if you don't pay for it by having a broken home, your children will pay for it.

Choose which is it.
Mr god continue with your judgement but I hope u are not guilty of any kind of sin cos your own judgement awiat you and will apply to your entire generation before and after

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by SisterAnn(f): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Rinoxy:

See better woman here.
LoL.. no such thing exist in nature. You have been jinxed.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Samcleffzie(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

For this that you have done, your daughters will never have a happy home; men will treat them like shit. Men will maltreat them and some of your children will commit suicide due to how bad men treat them.

You have laid curse on your daughters. Somebody has to pay for what you have done ( in this life, nothing goes to waste), if you don't pay for it by having a broken home, your children will pay for it.

Choose which is it.

You are a fool, she only came here for and advice not curse
it's a must your give your opinion when you know you have nothing upper stairs to say idiot

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by ehinmowo: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
daylay7:
I was in love with this guy so much that we do everything together. Aside from the fact that we share the same goals, religion put us far from each other. He was a muslim and I, a christian. I loss my virginity to him (we were both naive in that practice anyway). My parents forbid me and we drifted apart but I loved him still.

I met another guy afterward who shares the same belief with me and we got married three years later. Infact, my ex came for the wedding and celebrated me even during the reception( my husband already know his story and was not surprised when he saw him at the wedding).

A year after the birth of my son, I had an official assignment in another location where my ex's sister resided and because I could not complete the assignment that day, I decided to sleep over at her place. But on getting there, I saw my ex sitting in the living room. It was already late as at that time and I couldn't go back or book for a hotel and I decided to chilled out, telling myself that nothing must happen between us that day. undecided My greatest mistake!

The apartment was just 3 bedroom. A master bedroom for the sister, a room for the children and the other for a visitor. Now we are having two visitors who once shared a thing for each other. cry My ex invited me into the room but I declined telling him I would rather sleep on the floor in the living room or he should bring a matrass for me. He brought the mattress in the visitors room into the living room and we both slept on it. One thing led to another in the middle of the night.... cry cry cry cry cry . And it happened! Coincidentally, my husband called at that time. I had to switched off my phone.

When I got back home the next day, I apologized to my husband that I had a flat battery and he didn't say anything but my husband never looked at me the same again. He never quarreled or said anything even after couple of years later. But the way he talks sometimes as if he kws I am hiding a secret from him and he wants me to open up to him. My fear is that if I should open up, I might lose my marriage and my family. What happened between my ex and I was a one time thing. I never went back or saw him again. It has been 10 years now and I am still feeling bad about it especially when he talked about cheating couple.

This feeling is eating me up. I don't know if I should still open up to him or I should forever remain silent about it....

cc: Relationship matters

It will break him if u tell him. But ensure that shit never happen again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Rinoxy: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
SisterAnn:
Eat your heart out. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Rubbish.
U're the hen spitting trash here. Fool.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Fantazy(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
One thing about you women is you can see hole covered with mat and you fully know that whoever steps on the mat will fall into the hole but you will still step on it and later claim to be regretting.

You carry your two left legs enter house wey ur ex dey, sleep on the same mattress with him and expect nothing to happen between you both for a whole night? Gosh! Stories like this sometimes makes me scared of going into marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Maryam1234(f): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Speechless cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by deebrownneymar: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
daylay7:
I was in love with this guy so much that we do everything together. Aside from the fact that we share the same goals, religion put us far from each other. He was a muslim and I, a christian. I loss my virginity to him (we were both naive in that practice anyway). My parents forbid me and we drifted apart but I loved him still.

I met another guy afterward who shares the same belief with me and we got married three years later. Infact, my ex came for the wedding and celebrated me even during the reception( my husband already know his story and was not surprised when he saw him at the wedding).

A year after the birth of my son, I had an official assignment in another location where my ex's sister resided and because I could not complete the assignment that day, I decided to sleep over at her place. But on getting there, I saw my ex sitting in the living room. It was already late as at that time and I couldn't go back or book for a hotel and I decided to chilled out, telling myself that nothing must happen between us that day. undecided My greatest mistake!

The apartment was just 3 bedroom. A master bedroom for the sister, a room for the children and the other for a visitor. Now we are having two visitors who once shared a thing for each other. cry My ex invited me into the room but I declined telling him I would rather sleep on the floor in the living room or he should bring a matrass for me. He brought the mattress in the visitors room into the living room and we both slept on it. One thing led to another in the middle of the night.... cry cry cry cry cry . And it happened! Coincidentally, my husband called at that time. I had to switched off my phone.

When I got back home the next day, I apologized to my husband that I had a flat battery and he didn't say anything but my husband never looked at me the same again. He never quarreled or said anything even after couple of years later. But the way he talks sometimes as if he kws I am hiding a secret from him and he wants me to open up to him. My fear is that if I should open up, I might lose my marriage and my family. What happened between my ex and I was a one time thing. I never went back or saw him again. It has been 10 years now and I am still feeling bad about it especially when he talked about cheating couple.

This feeling is eating me up. I don't know if I should still open up to him or I should forever remain silent about it....

Bitch!
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by musiliyukayode(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Truth is bitter. It doesn't matter because we all have one or two things we hide from our loving ones. You should know that your husband has a hidden secret too.
Just make sure you free your mind and act as it never happened.
It was between you and you ex and your creator is only the witness. We all have a smelling armpit.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by PrinceMajestic: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
As much as I don't believe the story I just want to remind people that Nigeria girls nowadays are just good for nothing sex hungry hoes that should only be used to satisfy immediate sexual urge. If you want to marry a Nigerian girl make sure she's a virgin and make her swear to remain faithful and die if she ever cheats otherwise you're being stupid marrying any nigeria girl. You can baby mama them, that's the least these bitches should get from any reasonable man. Thanks.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by essentialone(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
daylay7:

That is your opinion. Thomas generation!

Ladies, beware of Okafor's Law
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by emmaodet: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
H0didon:
You didn't marry that guy cos of religious differences but for stability. You don't even love your husband but your ex undecided. You can only deceive yourself not us. You knew all these would happen. I mean, how can you goan stay at your ex sister place? sad. You think we're fools here abi?
Its your husband i pity, he allowed your ex to eat what was left for him even after taking the main share(Virginity) grin. You can never be contented. You don't deserve marriage.

If you notice lately, there's nobody that craves more for marriage than hoes and the funny thing is, they can't maintain it.

As our Ancestors would say "Only a wonderFOOL man marries a woman who still keep in touch with her ex".

grin

Come to think of it.
I hear people say most times that reason women cheat is because they marry who is ready and not who they want……..A big Lieeeee.
Believe me, even if this woman had married the person she loves, there will still be tons of reason to cheat anyway.
Ohhh, she fell out of love.
She saw someone else who she really fell in love with.
The real love is broke hence she cheated.
He is not good on bed enough
He doesn’t have time for her, always working.
The list is endless reason why I do say only a fool takes relationship or a woman serious.
Even the useless broke first love who doesn’t have a good apartment rather than to be staying with his aunt who have chopped breakfast if he had married her.
It was a deliberate action. They planned to meet in her sister’s place.
Why didn’t she tell her hubby where she was going to sleep? Is that not what a wife will tell hubby?
That honey, we closed late or I finished the interview late and won’t be able to come back home today, maybe I should rent a hotel or sleep in Mrs so so so house. Abi no be so?
So the first man is even so broke that he can’t rent a decent hotel to bang his ex? So much for being a an Ex.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Freelane33(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
incandescentena:

The only reason to tell your
significant other is to relieve
yourself of the guilt. If you
fvcked up you should live with it for the rest of your life.

Op I condemn what you did with your EX. You should have never cheated on your dear Husband in the first place.

Well You should tell your husband, and let him make the decision that is in the best interest for himself and his children.

NO MAN WANTS TO LIVE WITH A CHEATING WIFE!
Remain silent forever sis .
But don’t let that happen again
Prevention is better than cure

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by sehin79(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
well.... your conscience is judging you... and its only the truth that would set you free..
well if you do intend to go through that route to help your conscience..
then you must not tell the whole truth..
meaning don't tell him that its your ex...
because as a man you never get over it when you know wife ex still as a hold on her.
just say its someone random and a mistake...drunken or a rape etc...
i believe he doesn't know anything...but he does not trust you like that the switching off phone...
and he doesn't want to talk about it...
but you can bring it up. And talk about the fact that since that day he as not been the same..
simply communication could solve it there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Tayorshd2(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
To my understanding why is it that you decide to sleep in your ex bf house meaning technically you still love her brother. And since you have your guy there then u shouldn't have continued to sleep in that house. So why can't you sleep in the sisters room and didn't u discuss that with the sister before going to bed??

My dear you intentionally want to have the taste of your ex so this story isn't a mistake but d feelings you still have for your ex

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by dchem(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

Choose which is it.

You actually sound like a lunatic. Nothing will happen to her daughters and they will marry great men and live a beautiful and happy life. You just run around with so much bile and vomiting rubbish from the gutter you have below your nose. Go and face your frustrated life dimwit.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by melodyogonna(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Secrets help nobody. This is eating you up, talk to your husband if you can't deal with your conscience.
Actions have consequences, to do anything means you understand the consequences and ready to bear the responsibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by yusufmurry: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
airminem:
You need to tell your husband. Admitting to Nairaland is not the same as telling your spouse.

She better don't... I will not forgive her if she's my wife.
In many culture and traditions, the husband may die.

When men say, girls or ladies are cheap, it's because of sex. And since girls like to live on arms and begging, they pay back with sex.

@OP, had an appointment but decided to go to where to save money and now her marriage is at risk, should she opens up. No man will forgive a cheating wife. A girlfriend can be tolerated.

I will advice her not to open up.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Toktee(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
daylay7:

Insignificant elements with only a hole within their legs as something important to those that values it.

Indeed,TheFutureIsFemale.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by EmekaA125(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Why is Nairaland Mods approving a these fake and non-existing stories here. Rubbish
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Awhy4u(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Imagine say your husband self dey nairaland�
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Why do I feel you're the husband and your wife just confessed to you but you're confused on what action to take.
I actually cannot advise you on what to do if this is the case.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by edwinmiles(f): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tell your husband and be ready for the consequence. Either way the truth will be out one day. But learn from this. Once beaten twice shy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Apst: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
When the bible talks of cheating read the book of exodus and levitlcus very well. The bible made it plain when you cheat the man gets the feelings. So your duty is to confess to him. Your story here is also shit, you knew the guy was there that's why u went. When the feeling was on why didn't u pick the call? Prostitutes everywhere claiming married.

Official assignment without providing provision for lodging? Maybe you think nairalanders are as stupid as u. U mean your company sent u to a place 2 blocks away from ur ex sister's place? Or u mean to say no lodging anywhere close to the company. A different location from your family and ur ex yet without ur ex awareness he was already babysitting for his sister waiting for u. Nonsense may conscience eat u up if you don't confess

daylay7:

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by zionstaar75: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
daylay7:

ashawooo!!!
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by InvertedHammer: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
daylay7:

/
You have no business maintaining such a close relationship with your ex's family members to the point of sleeping in their house.

Your husband needs to throw you out immediately and move on.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.