Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) (19095 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by PandoraObi: 6:36am On Aug 17, 2022
ok
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Realtalk20: 6:37am On Aug 17, 2022
tunjijones:

The first set of cultist to sign the song in the east sang it in support of PO.

Or am I not getting the gist right?

Again you Tinubu supporters don't read. The pyrates abused Tinubu and never mentioned Peter Obi. Their apology was to Tinubu

But not surprised that you Tinubu supporters don't understand because most of you aren't graduates

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Emi Lo Kan........EVERYWHERE YOU GO, HIT SONG back to back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrfZVHHjHMU

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1559574748031553537?t=WR4i9hjyHgXuvjBJ_35yCw&s=19

"They used it to mock us but it is a victory song for us"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM0v0XdboWU
Obaseki go soon deal with this one again

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by jrusky(m): 6:38am On Aug 17, 2022
Kabaka you don't need to explain to anyone let them go and ask the meaning themselves and its your right to sing anything and support anyone.

It is your choice, its better you support a known demon than supporting unknown lucifer whose his supporters want to burn down everything and kill everyone.

I'm not apc fan nor Tinubu supporter I'm a pdp but at this junction since obi supporters openly threatened to burn fela shrine its better apc carry on in power or pdp take over that is my final resolution.

Let them go and burn their villages good luck to them. Any obedient person is a zombie.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Oduduwa707: 6:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:
Nigerians are not surprised that known cultists assassin and killers are endorsing Tinubu.

After all he created thuggery and empowers killers like MC Oluomo

Exactly and well said. We're used to celebrating nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Mavrick2012: 6:41am On Aug 17, 2022
The cameraman deserves strokes of cain
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by tunjijones(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

Again you Tinubu supporters don't read. The pyrates abused Tinubu and never mentioned Peter Obi. Their apology was to Tinubu

But not surprised that you Tinubu supporters don't understand because most of you aren't graduates

Can you just shut it Who told you am a tinubu supporter.

Did I in anyway extol tinubu or any politician in any of my write up?

Only fools support a particular politicians cos all of them are the same.

I can never every support tinubu or PO or any candidate for that matter cos I know none of them will do well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Dpleaser: 6:43am On Aug 17, 2022
Supporting a candidate should be a voluntary thing, no need to insult the man for supporting Tinubu, days ago we saw the so called corrupt PDP members with PO, winning n dinning, you have no issues with that.

Learn to be tolerant abeg

2 Likes

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Realtalk20: 6:44am On Aug 17, 2022
tunjijones:

Can you just shut it Who told you am a tinubu supporter.

Did I in anyway extol tinubu or any politician in any of my write up?

Only fools support a particular politicians cos all of them are the same.

I can never every support tinubu or PO or any candidate for that matter cos I know none of them will do well.

See Tinubu supporter dey disguise. Sharap there and be proud of your drug Barron patron

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by juman(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Lord kabaka.
Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by AliyuMahdi9: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Must you Mention OBI??

PDP has more structure, than OBI, but you must mention Obi, you did not even Mention Atiku.

Ah ah OBI OBI, yet Obi has no Structure.

Na wa ohhhhhhh.

Campaign for your Candidate, leave OBI na

TooNoisy:
Even IPOB knows Tinubu will win. Peter Obi himself knows he cannot win. Obi has become a captive of his aggressive supporters and has completely lost control of his campaign. He doesn't even have a recognised campaign spokesman. IPOB is his campaign team.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is the next president. Tinubu l'okan and he will be a great president because he is prepared to lead. He has been preparing for a long time and he dis well I Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by juman(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Tinubu is next president.

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Peters474: 6:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:
Nigerians are not surprised that known cultists assassin and killers are endorsing Tinubu.

Nah your mama and papa mc oluomo killed abi?..... Idiot you better stop saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by tunjijones(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

See Tinubu supporter dey disguise. Sharap there and be proud of your drug Barron patron

It's obvious you are an idiot. I won't waste my morning on a non entity.

Abeg make you shift comot from my mention. You no too get sense.

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Passionnn: 6:46am On Aug 17, 2022
TooNoisy:
Even IPOB knows Tinubu will win. Peter Obi himself knows he cannot win. Obi has become a captive of his aggressive supporters and has completely lost control of his campaign. He doesn't even have a recognised campaign spokesman. IPOB is his campaign team.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is the next president. Tinubu l'okan and he will be a great president because he is prepared to lead. He has been preparing for a long time and he dis well I Lagos State.
Stop deceiving yourself.
Tinubu is senile and incoherent. He can't put two words together right now without commiting blunders. He's being packaged like an infant. He's not allowed to make public utterances except the ones written for him to read. It shows his head is vastly empty as a human being. He may have been warming up for a while same way Buhari had been warming up since 1999, but still ends up a monumental failure.
Suffer no dey taya you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by jrusky(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Exactly and well said. We're used to celebrating nonsense

So we should celebrate arsonist who want to burn our properties and kill everyone not on their side baa?

So we should celebrate Igbos candidate baa?

So we should celebrate a divisive candidate baa?

Mr man allow Kabaka to enjoy his life ok. In life when a man lack wisdom to know what to do or say at a particular time he will always creates more enemies fir himself and failure is sure. Obi supporters has destroyed his chances and the damage had be done. You don't market a product with bullying, threatening, arsonist ideology bro no one will buy your product no matter how good the product is.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Realtalk20: 6:47am On Aug 17, 2022
Peters474:
Nah your mama and papa mc oluomo killed abi?..... Idiot you better stop saying rubbish.

Typical Tinubu supporter, and uneducated iliterate thug who probably works at one of the motor parks in Osun state ..

Tout

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2022
TooNoisy:

Cry more..... Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Judeerons32: 6:53am On Aug 17, 2022
na seminarians compose the initial song all of u were dancing to? no b cultists? hypocrites.una go cry tire
Realtalk20:

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Judeerons32: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2022
and the kind of people supporting ur candidates nko. are they not cultists? hypocrites
EMXTAN1:
Omoh... This one has collected Dollars... See the kind of people supporting APC, no wonder OBASEKI disgraced them.. EDO no be LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by VULCAN(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Yet anyone who checks your post history will read your insults on Obi for months now.

Fool. You tell a lie that only took me 5mins to burst. Lollz.

They claim to be intelligent but even a 16yr old can see through your empty talk.

jrusky:
Kabaka you don't need to explain to anyone let them go and ask the meaning themselves and its your right to sing anything and support anyone.

It is your choice, its better you support a known demon than supporting unknown lucifer whose his supporters want to burn down everything and kill everyone.

I'm not apc fan nor Tinubu supporter I'm a pdp but at this junction since obi supporters openly threatened to burn fela shrine its better apc carry on in power or pdp take over that is my final resolution.

Let them go and burn their villages good luck to them. Any obedient person is a zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by etrouble: 6:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

You will cry blood on election day. We told you we control the streets. Shey you have been bullying people online, go and bully Kabaka and MC Oluomo in real life nah

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by blue01(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2022
Tony its time to collect your own share of the looted funds, zazu has collected his own.

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by annyz: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2022
I can see that Nairaland has become APC political home page.

2 Likes

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by effiency01(m): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2022
A reasonable person will never compare Edo with Lagos. Lagos is Nigeria London why Edo is headquarter of human traffickers.
EMXTAN1:
Omoh... This one has collected Dollars... See the kind of people supporting APC, no wonder OBASEKI disgraced them.. EDO no be LAGOS.

2 Likes

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by bigfish3k: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2022
jrusky:

When you supported APC in osun did they win? NO
So carry your support go front, you this accusers of Obi without proof. Mtchew, bad belle people

2 Likes

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Lionking1913(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Wat goes round comes around. Same was BMC 2015. Deal wit it now
PassingShot:

But IPOB terrorists and ESN murderers can support and endorse Obi and his mindless supporters without an issue.

90% of OBIdients are arrogant, rude, liars, insulting, senseless. etc.
Go and verify.

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Babastrong(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=Realtalk20 post=115777902]Nigerians are not surprised that known cultists assassin and killers are endorsing Tinubu.

[ Which cultists are deadler than Igbos? But thank God their master has been caged.]

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by Larryton(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Realtalk20:

We don't rely on the Federal government for our protection, those are they guys we count on to put the igbos in check, if you claim Lagos is no man's Land, those touts and agberos will whip your fucking ass

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) by TheGift: 7:25am On Aug 17, 2022
It's like Kabaka is trying to use this elections to regain His lost relevance abi?

Touts endorsing Tinubu as usual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin / Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls / Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.