Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown (30570 Views)

Four Students Celebrating WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown / UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years / OAU Suspends Four Students Over Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Realtalk20: 6:41am On Aug 17, 2022
Oh my

So sad indeed
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Doyou2019: 6:42am On Aug 17, 2022
See their mouth like 'we arrested them and took them to Jakande Police Station'

Is that how you treat children who've just been traumatized by the news of the death of their friends?

Wereys too many for this country abeg.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Beninwitch: 6:42am On Aug 17, 2022
This is so sad for the poor parents. So tragic!
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Emola12(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2022
Akinsete19:
Pupils not students
which one be pupils again boss
Che you no read the topic from the beginning ni

1 Like

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Bluebrain101: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2022
It is well

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Iremchris: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Chaii this life no balance at all
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Xvrjbstt7: 6:52am On Aug 17, 2022
Yoo!
If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k...

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Why would my kid be going to the beach alone at that age
Too many wayward kids this days that wants to live life on the fast lane
It doesn’t end well at all
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by tishbite42: 6:55am On Aug 17, 2022
If u don't have pity on ur selves
Can't you pity your parents?!

1 Like

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by snapshot: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2022
Thank God for the gift of life,I almost got drown in Tarkwa bay beach,when myself and some friend left school to go and catch fun in the early 90's
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by tishbite42: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2022
Ordinary WAEC u go beach
If u come get Ph.D, na sun u go travel go be that
Funny thing be sey e fit be miracle center sef

1 Like

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Okobola146: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am. Make nobody blame village people o, we no dey Nigeria when the thing happen, we dey for Afghanistan disturbing the people there. Come to think of it, they were even too young to have finished their secondary school education.
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by chipet67(m): 7:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Akinsete19:
Pupils not students
They are students, not pupils. Pupils are between primary 1-5

2 Likes

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Aimerosa25(f): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2022
This is so unfortunate, God rest their souls.
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Fearyourcreator: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
This is so disheartening cry
But the saddest part is that most of them might not have informed their parents before heading for such celebrations
What are they even celebrating... Exam the didn't write themselves... Go check their jamb results ...
You will know better ....
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Woleobi: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2022
chipet67:

They are students, not pupils. Pupils are between primary 1-5
Nope. They are pupils. Students are for learners in tertiary institutions.

2 Likes

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Fearyourcreator: 7:21am On Aug 17, 2022
LordIsaac:
Must you swim to celebrate? WAEC o!
Exam wey na expo ooo...
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Fearyourcreator: 7:21am On Aug 17, 2022
babaRUNtinz:
Lolzz... Them nvr see anything.
Haaa!
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Fearyourcreator: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Why would my kid be going to the beach alone at that age
Too many wayward kids this days that wants to live life on the fast lane
It doesn’t end well at all
Aswear
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Fearyourcreator: 7:25am On Aug 17, 2022
tishbite42:
Ordinary WAEC u go beach
If u come get Ph.D, na sun u go travel go be that
Funny thing be sey e fit be miracle center sef
E fit be or na ... You do go back ni....
Celebrating waec for beach or with your parent wey pay the money... Awon omo jatijati... See wetin dem cause now
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by muyico(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2022
14~15yrs ? Finish o-level? me 19yrs old i sat 4 my waec
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Psoul(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2022
SeeHim:

https://punchng.com/four-students-celebrating-wassce-at-lagos-beach-drown/

Learn to construct unambiguous headlines or topics.

Your topic here means that the students were celebrating cos WASSEC has bn abolished in Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by dfrost: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2022
14, 15 secondary school leavers? Went to the bench to celebrate what exactly?

We are sinking deeper and deeper everyday? Education system down to the drainage. Home training, zero. Immature parents rasing immature children.

Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by dfrost: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2022
Psoul:

Learn to construct unambiguous headlines or topics.

Your topic here means that the students were celebrating cos WASSEC has bn abolished in Lagos State.

Saw same albeit content says differently.

1 Like

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by nooboody: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2022
I'm so sorry but all I can say is lol.
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Kubin: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2022
It will not be better for buhari and apc
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Aguiyimba(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2022
SeeHim:
You Will Never Die While Celebrating Your Achievement In This Life, In Jesus Name Amen

Amen
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Chummynoni(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2022
WAEC that none of them might even pass? Well,RIP to them
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by kingamaa(m): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2022
So sad

Be circumspect while celebrating

Na joy especially over joy dey kill

Sadness or grief rarely kills
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by sunnyprof: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2022
stubborn children ..... easily fall into danger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate / The Peanut College Of Education, Zing, Taraba State Pays Its Lecturers / The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.