Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown (30566 Views)

Four Students Celebrating WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown / UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years / OAU Suspends Four Students Over Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by SamDayJoy: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2022
So sad.

Do you know that God is good?
Yes despite our sins, unrighteousness, inadequacies, wickedness, unworthiness in many ways He's not utterly cast us out.

I know so many are suffering, in pain, sad, at loss, sorrowful, sick, injured, lost and confused yet God is still good.

More than you can ever imagine, He sincerely wants to step into your situation to help. He's always been concerned, compassionate and touched with our predicaments.

He wants to help if only you'll (1)trust Him, (2)accept Him, (3)obey Him and (4)allow Him to work out His will.

Jesus cares for you.
He God cares for the plants out there, believe me he cares so more for you.

You can get right with God through His son Jesus Christ. That is by repenting of your sins, confess and forsake them before God. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. And join a Bible believing church for spiritual development.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Melonsmasher: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2022
LordIsaac:
Must you swim to celebrate? WAEC o!
It could be spiritual.. One of them might be a water spirit who have indirectly initiated the others and taken them along back to the water kingdom.. just saying

1 Like

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Solofresh2: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2022
SeeHim:
You Will Never Die While Celebrating Your Achievement In This Life, In Jesus Name Amen
Nothing special about this life.If you die you die and if you live you live.
After all, we were all born to die
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by bonnyhope: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2022
This is as result of parents inability to tame their wards.

At 15, you are already free to do anything you feel like.

Parental control zero

1 Like

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by omooba969(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2022
Melonsmasher:

It could be spiritual.. One of them might be a water spirit who have indirectly initiated the others and taken them along back to the water kingdom.. just saying

Really??

Your comment is not the product of quality education.

1 Like

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Psoul(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2022
dfrost:

Saw same albeit content says differently.

Exactly. Ambiguity is one of the problems of most English writers.

1 Like

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Karemarealty288(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2022
They will soon blame it on Mammiwater.

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by gabsuccess(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2022
The Lord consoles their families. What a tragedy?
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by bobbiiee: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2022
Still remember how the singles fellowship of my church fixed our get-together at one of the beaches. The leadership warned that no one must go near the water. By the time we got there, not less than 75% of singles were playing inside it. I was not less than kilometer away from the water. I was resolved that the only thing that will put me in that water will be tsunami.

1 Like

Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by IbileIfe: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2022
SeeHim:
You Will Never Die While Celebrating Your Achievement In This Life, In Jesus Name Amen
AMEN!

Majority of humans listen, but they never learn.
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by debbydams(f): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2022
bobbiiee:
Still remember how the singles fellowship of my church fixed our get-together at one of the beaches. The leadership warned that no one must go near the water. By the time we got there, not less than 75% of singles were playing inside it. I was not less than kilometer away from the water. I was resolved that the only thing that will put me in that water will be tsunami.
when i was 8 i went to this popular damn in suleja to swim someone alerted my dad,well I got the beatings of my life that doesn't make me stop, when I was in ss2 Me and my friend will search all the available river just to go and swim without anyone knowing even after heavy downpour, inside thick bush. Each time I thought of how reckless I was then, I always say to myself that I'm lucky..today I don't go near pools not to talk of beach
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by jamesbridget13(f): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2022
Abass why?
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by rickleye: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2022
It’s stories like this that have made me celebrate Academic or professional achievements with a Thank you Jesus. No parties , no bucket list , no truth or dare. I live a boring life but I am alive.
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by rickleye: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2022
Melonsmasher:

Wow �. Comrade you still believe mamiwater exist �
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by PharmacyStore: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
This is really Sad
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Stupid Children.. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww..
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Tegabadguy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
children of now how days shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by longifilis(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
SeeHim:

https://punchng.com/four-students-celebrating-wassce-at-lagos-beach-drown/

Kai. Water
These teens Bleep up
No life jackets
No life buoy

If there is life aftermath
You will be regretting your action
It's a pity
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by longifilis(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
bobbiiee:

Baddest
Re: Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown by Wwwq: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Na wa o celebrating Waec at the beach . These youths of nowadays When they now hit a billion they might want to party in heaven .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Peanut College Of Education, Zing, Taraba State Pays Its Lecturers / UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate / UNILAG's Professor Bosede Wins ₦958 Million Grant From Bill Gates Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.