Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico (637 Views)

Jon Benjamin Sacked As British Ambassador To Mexico For Pointing Gun At Staff / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by Uptownerd: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2022

• 5.3million Americans flee US to Mexico amidst skyrocketing cost of living

Millions of Americans are fleeing in droves to Mexico data shows. Tired of the Joe Biden led US government, its attendant mismanagement, anti-people policies and an unending inflation, a huge percentage of the tech savvy youth demographics are exiting in droves.

Americans are now moving to and visiting Mexico City to take advantage of lower rent. Also, the visa policy of Mexico that allows visitors to stay for six months without a visa is seen as a tempting offer that is too good to reject, especially for remote workers.

With the influx comes new changes. According to recent reports, Americans have brought a scent of “new-wave” lifestyle to Mexican cities that locals are getting fed up with. Corner stores have slowly transformed into coffee shops and Pilates studios, and English language is becoming norm.

http://uptownerd.com/2022/08/17/5-3million-americans-flee-us-to-mexico-in-5-months/

Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2022
Its cool then.
Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by Trapnews: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2022
grin
Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by Oxb90: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2022
Them never see anything. Athink them say Donald Trump was there problem.
They are going to regret every single act they took in ousting the past administration. Now na morning.

2 Likes

Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by robinso01(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2022
Make dem permit nigerians to come replace them.
Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by GardenOfGod(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Yes of course.
Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by panafrican(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2022
Racist Trump will not come back.

3 Likes

Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by Dvdpity: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2022
Whenever i see these kinds of media reports I just laugh. They are just lying. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by Uptownerd: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Dvdpity:
Whenever i see these kinds of media reports I just laugh. They are just lying. Nothing more.

Who are they?
Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by jimetagambo: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Oxb90:
They are going to regret every single act they took in ousting the past administration. Now na morning.
This has been happening for along time even in the era of Trump. They also often move to Paraguay, Costa Rica, Bahamas, Argentina e.t.c either for tourism or a cheaper cost of living. Biden was not the President in May 2019, when the report below was created. And Biden is doing well. The Inflation is global and appears to have peaked in North America.

This is not even news cheesy

Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by jimetagambo: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dvdpity:
After digging further, I have come to realize that OP is creating fake news out of real news grin

1. No other news outlet is reporting these 5.3 million Americans fleeing to Mexico except the OP on nairaland. See page one of my google search.

2. The report OP copied says 5.3 million TOURISTS in the video and NOT 5.3 millions Americans fleeing to Mexico.

5.3 million sounds about right for number of American tourists. Even American politicians (e.g Republican Senator - Ted Cruz flew to Mexico for holiday/tourism when Texas power grid collapsed a few months back).

I wonder who is paying OP to spread fake news on Nairaland. OP, if you want to go far in blogging, try spread truthful news and not lies. People are not as dumb as you think.

Let me go back to Atiku vs Tinubu vs Buhari. Nothing else to see here.

Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by shogsman(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dvdpity:
You are just a clueless clown, I don't know why fools like you like to day shit you don't know, there are tens of millions of America living in Mexico, Mexico has the 10th biggest economy in the world with a standard of living 10 times better than your shithole
Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by homosapien(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Oxb90:

Same way obident dummy what us to regret being a Nigeria, but we patriotic Nigerians won't allow that to happen.

A vote for Asiwaju is a vote for Economic prosperity
*Full meaning of "EMI LOKAN"*

*E=* Economic evolutionary and diversification.
*M=* Manpower recruitment and development.
*I=* Industrial revolution and ICT engagement.
*L=* Legal reforms.
*O=* Optimal use of Government resources & blocking leakages.
*K=* Keeping Nigeria and Nigerians safe from external and internal aggressions.
*A=* Agricultural transformation.
*N=* Nigeria for Nigerians.
Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by Uptownerd: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
jimetagambo:

After digging further, I have come to realize that OP is creating fake news out of real news grin

1. No other news outlet is reporting these 5.3 million Americans fleeing to Mexico except the OP on nairaland. See page one of my google search.

2. The report OP copied says 5.3 million TOURISTS in the video and NOT 5.3 millions Americans fleeing to Mexico.

5.3 million sounds about right for number of American tourists. Even American politicians (e.g Republican Senator - Ted Cruz flew to Mexico for holiday/tourism when Texas power grid collapsed a few months back).

I wonder who is paying OP to spread fake news on Nairaland. OP, if you want to go far in blogging, try spread truthful news and not lies. People are not as dumb as you think.

Let me go back to Atiku vs Tinubu vs Buhari. Nothing else to see here.

Improve your search/comprehension skills.

The report says Tourists whose visas has expired... That is the number of US citizens accounted for. Imagine what could be the actual number?

How come Mexicans are complaining?
Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by kiddkash(m): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
panafrican:
Racist Trump will not come back.
read what they said, they are going away because of Joe. Trump spoke a lot, but 92% of Americans said they were happy with there lives
92%. where have you ever had that figure before in the world. till covid came, and they made it like it was Trump who manufactured the disease or Derek Chauvin knelt on someone's neck and democrat used his death to gain momentum.
I don't blame democrats though.

the first rule of politics. ask any politician you know, don't take my word for it

NEVER LET A GOOD CRISIS GO TO WASTE

2 Likes

Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by jimetagambo: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Uptownerd:

Improve your search/comprehension skills.

The report says Tourists whose visas has expired... That is the number of US citizens accounted for. Imagine what could be the actual number?

How come Mexicans are complaining?
Perhaps you lack travel experiences or exposure. Residents complaining about tourists is not unique to Mexico.

Like I mentioned earlier. No other report(s) on the World Wide Web about 5.3 millions Americans FLEEING USA to Mexico - only your news on Nairaland.

Twice, I watched the CNN video that references 5.3 million tourists. Nowhere was visas mentioned in the 3 minutes video let alone expired visas. Report real and truthful news and just maybe your blog will grow. You won't drive traffic by twisting plagiarized original reports.

The topic "5.3 millions Americans flee to Mexico" in itself sounds ridiculous. It's like saying 20 millions Canadians flee to the USA just because over 20 million Canadians visit the USA every year.

Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by jimetagambo: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ps: Almost 26 million.Americans travelled to Mexico in 2014. I was suprised LA times did not mention them fleeing, so 5.3 million is nothing compared to a good year.

Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by Uptownerd: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
jimetagambo:

Perhaps you lack travel experiences or exposure. Residents complaining about tourists is not unique to Mexico.

Like I mentioned earlier. No other report(s) on the World Wide Web about 5.3 millions Americans FLEEING USA to Mexico - only your news on Nairaland.

Twice, I watched the CNN video that references 5.3 million tourists. Nowhere was visas mentioned in the 3 minutes video let alone expired visas. Report real and truthful news and just maybe your blog will grow. You won't drive traffic by twisting plagiarized original reports.

The topic "5.3 millions Americans flee to Mexico" in itself sounds ridiculous. It's like saying 20 millions Canadians flee to the USA just because over 20 million Canadians visit the USA every year.

Maybe try reading the article again. You seem to be on a track we can't decipher yet.
Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by jimetagambo: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Uptownerd:

Maybe try reading the article again. You seem to be on a track we can't decipher yet.
An article where 60% of the reporting are contents you pulled out of your arse grin. The remaining 40% - you plagiarized and twisted that as well to drive your Anti-US narratives. Even a Pro-Putin/Anti-West poster on Nairaland knows your write up is pure BS which I find intriguing.

Your write up deserves an F grade it was an academic report.

Goodluck to you.

Re: 5.3million Americans Flee US To Mexico by Uptownerd: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
jimetagambo:

An article where 60% of the reporting are contents you pulled out of your arse grin. The remaining 40% - you plagiarized and twisted that as well to drive your Anti-US narratives. Even a Pro-Putin/Anti-West poster on Nairaland knows your write up is pure BS which I find intriguing.

Your write up deserves an F grade it was an academic report.

Goodluck to you.

You have not yet shown why the article is false. We would very much appreciate a rebuttal rather.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U.S In The 1900s With Moral Police / UK Carries Out Emergency Alert Testing On Almost 100 Million Mobile Lines Today / What Will Be The New Game Changer Weapon In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.