Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest (2646 Views)

Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever / Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup / DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by brightbright: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LffyYyldeH4

A video was shared on Twitter where the Yoruba movie stars set to stage a play for Peter Obi and the Labour party to create more awareness in all the Ogun LGA and South west

https://twitter.com/Dynast598084681/status/1559586115597787138?t=lkgfXHhpV5exoGWFAe1LJQ&s=19

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2022
We're fully Obidient in the Southwest

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Larryton(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Stars made from bear, we all know the Original Yoruba movies stars are BATIFIED

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by divinehand2003(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2022
Na so
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by PandoraObi: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2022
Which Yoruba movie stars? Kelvin ikedugba, what is the name of that Igbo trollop girl whoring around that was humiliated by her husband recently for being dirty wearing a pants for one week

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2022
The strife to make Nigeria better continues

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
Which Yoruba movie stars? Kelvin ikedugba, what is the name of that Igbo trollop girl whoring around that was humiliated by her husband recently for being dirty wearing a pants for one week

You guys and tribalism.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by omenka(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2022
Shayetet13:
The strife to make Nigeria better continues
Strife?

Why don't you guys take a second to look up the meanin of some words before you apply them? sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2022
omenka:
Strife?

Why don't you guys take a second to look up the meanin of some words before you apply them? sad

Strife means conflict and I used it in the old English way.

And in the way I used it, it means that the battle, conflict, struggle for good governance is in motion.

I know it's easy for you to look up the dictionary and take the face value meaning, but there are those who actually studied English for four years.

I am not here to explain English language morphology.

Let's leave it at that

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2022
Reinaldo:
We're fully Obidient in the Southwest
Honestly Yorubas are the major drivers of this movement. Always happy to see as it happens.

17 Likes

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Salvador1: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2022
Shayetet13:

Strife means conflict and I used it in the old English way.

And in the way I used it, it means that the battle, conflict, struggle for good governance is in motion.

I know it's easy for you to look up the dictionary and take the face value meaning, but there are those who actually studied English for four years.

I am not here to explain English language morphology.

Let's leave it at that
Are u schooling omenka or something?

22 Likes

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by maestroferddi: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are losing it...

Hatred and senseless bigotry have reduced you to something close to a devil...

In any case, there are two sets of Yoruba people:

The kind, gregarious, amiable, tolerant, fair-minded and easygoing type;

.AND

The Yoruba Demons.....known for uncouthness, evil, mean, tribalistic, intolerant, avaricious, narrow-minded and insufferable.

Try and change so that you can be on the right side of history...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2022
omenka:
Strife?

My dear, it is obvious that there's a level you can't reason above. It is easy to see why you behave and talk as you do. You campaigned for Buhari, today you are campaigning for Tinubu, the shallowness is deep-rooted dear.

At least Nairaland will be an avenue for you to learn, hopefully we will see some changes with time.

Jisie ike...kudos

18 Likes

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Mrkindness: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
the day Yoruba Christians will unite with their Igbo brothers eeeh

You Yorubas Muslims will be used a a shooting range by the fulanis. Mumu bats

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by DadaHammed: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2022
Oshey. Oshey. Omo banke!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by DadaHammed: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2022
#ObiBaba ni ama dibo fun.

Ire de!
Imole de!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by PandoraObi: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Mrkindness:

Enough of divide and rule tactics, Yoruba will never unite with Igbos worshipping Pope and unknown gunmen killing Igbos, mischievous imp, Yoruba Christians? yet you did mention Igbo Judaism and Igbo Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by MonkeyMods(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2022
It's a lie joor, that is Twitter not a stage!
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Frank488: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Larryton:
Stars made from bear, we all know the Original Yoruba movies stars are BATIFIED
e go shock you say even the batified are OBIDIENT.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by ajekpaks(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2022
cool
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Larryton(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Frank488:
e go shock you say even the batified are OBIDIENT.

I didn't dispute that, that's the beauty of democracy. E go shock you more to say even the obidents are BATIFIED
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
Enough of divide and rule tactics, Yoruba will never unite with Igbos worshipping Pope and unknown gunmen killing Igbos, mischievous imp, Yoruba Christians? yet you did mention Igbo Judaism and Igbo Muslim

Never in ten billion years. They are delusional and deceitful set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by PandoraObi: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are losing it...

Hatred and senseless bigotry have reduced you to something close to a devil...

In any case, there are two sets of Yoruba people:

The kind, gregarious, amiable, tolerant, fair-minded and easygoing type;

.AND

The Yoruba Demons.....known for uncouthness, evil, mean, tribalistic, intolerant, avaricious, narrow-minded and insufferable.

Try and change so that you can be on the right side of history...
There is only one set of Igbo people, that is the murderous IPOB ESN supporting the killing of fellow Igbos that cannot think of how precious life is
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Damisic: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2022
Mrkindness:

Come and mention peter obi in oyo and osun ...if you will see people engaging you ...

All south west state ...I repeat all are EMILOKAN..

AND AWALOKAN ...
It's either our yoruba self or nothing
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Frank488: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Larryton:

I didn't dispute that, that's the beauty of democracy. E go shock you more to say even the obidents are BATIFIED
2023 is not far from now, I advice you to forget about everything concerning Apc and welcome the new era of Labor Party.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Larryton(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2022
Frank488:
2023 is not far from now, I advice you to forget about everything concerning Apc and welcome the new era of Labor Party.

I have made my choice, if you are still contemplating on whom to vote for, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the right man for the job sir.
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2022
I will be the first to buy this movie
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by maestroferddi: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
There is only one set of Igbo people, that is the murderous IPOB ESN supporting the killing of fellow Igbos that cannot think of how precious life is
The only issue is that the activities of unknown gun men in Igboland will soon be consigned to the dustbin of history BUT wickedness , meanness and love of misery and suffering appear to be naturally ingrained in your DNA...

You deserve pity and not necessarily condemnation...
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by PandoraObi: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
maestroferddi:
The only issue is that the activities of unknown gun men in Igboland will soon be consigned to the dustbin of history BUT wickedness , meanness and love of misery and suffering appear to be naturally ingrained in your DNA...

You deserve pity and not necessarily condemnation...
The killing that never stopped since 1966 will suddenly stop when Peter Obi the sponsor of unknown gunmen and IPOB miscreants is humiliated and defeated during the polls, well that is your problem, talking as if I take the personalities of your father is unacceptable and delusional, I am not ready to compete with him
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by mii4u(f): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Damisic:

Come and mention peter obi in oyo and osun ...if you will see people engaging you ...

All south west state ...I repeat all are EMILOKAN..

AND AWALOKAN ...
It's either our yoruba self or nothing
Oga, u don lie, almost all the yorubas I know in these two states u mentioned are all Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by maestroferddi: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
The killing that never stopped since 1966 will suddenly stop when Peter Obi the sponsor of unknown gunmen and IPOB miscreants is humiliated and defeated during the polls, well that is your problem, talking as if I take the personalities of your father is unacceptable and delusional, I am not ready to compete with him
If you continue like this, in no time you will need to be kept away in a correctional facility...

In the final analysis, your cowardice and lily-livered make up are there for all to see...
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Christistruth00: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
mii4u:

Oga, u don lie, almost all the yorubas I know in these two states u mentioned are all Obidient.

To be honest with you
Most People in both Oyo and Osun States mat not even know who Peter Obi is

Apart from Tinubu, Atiku is the other presidential candidate they know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Wearing A 500 Million Naira Wrist Watch / Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws / 2023 Election: See The List Of Those Who Laboured In Vain For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.