Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad (662 Views)

Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) / Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu / Pray For Pope Francis - President Buhari Ask Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by PandoraObi: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Recently lots of people lampooned and vilified Simon lalong for mere calling the Pope in his speech whereas Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour was betrayed, denied, assaulted, humiliated, insulted, tortured, beaten, killed and even blocked from rising up yet he never revenge nor retaliate against anyone, this is the same Jesus Christ, these people claim to follow, calling themselves CHRISTian, but no single life of CHRIST in them, I guess they are reading and following the pope rather than the Bible and Jesus Christ. Someone even said pope is the final Catholic authority.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2022
They are both confused.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by Iamziggy: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2022
It's simple these people follow and respect both but u guys make fun of yours
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by ZombieTAMER: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2022
Nobody has ever killed for the Pope or Jesus Christ...
they're not blood thirsty.
they're all about turning the other cheek and leaving vengeance for God.

Not that I expect you to know Better,

I mean look at the young lady you lots killed in sokoto just for nothing, they drank her blood while chanting Allah akbambr.
such a shame.

I know you op,
you are always on this forum promoting a Muslim Muslim ticket in a secular country.. saying Muslims are more in number, more United, more this and that, The reason APc went for it,
Its just a shame it came to this really, look at the reasoning of people I share a country with in this age..

pathetic..
Vote APc to save Nigeria from APc
zombies everywhere

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by Iamziggy: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2022
So your God needs to be beaten, humiliated, totured and killed in other to forgive your sins.... Omo! Dis story no clear.
PandoraObi:
Recently lots of people lampooned and vilified Simon lalong for mere calling the Pope in his speech whereas Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour was betrayed, denied, assaulted, humiliated, insulted, tortured, beaten, killed and even blocked from rising up yet he never revenge nor retaliate against anyone, this is the same Jesus Christ, these people claim to follow, calling themselves CHRISTian, but no single life of CHRIST in them, I guess they are reading and following the pope rather than the Bible and Jesus Christ. Someone even said pope is the final Catholic authority.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by Iamziggy: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Hmm!!! Sometime we feel we making points by posting what we feel.. But reason deep first.

We now judge evil base on tribe and religion.

Let's us all condemn all evil act.
What happened in sokoto also happened in one of the southern region where Dy killed a Muslim with 3 or 4 kids... If we can all condemn all dis evil act... Then we can go forward

ZombieTAMER:
Nobody has ever killed for the Pope or Jesus Christ...
they're don't blood thirsty.
they're all about turning the other cheek and leaving vengeance for God.

Not that I expect you to know Better,

I mean look at the young lady you lots killed in sokoto just for nothing, you lots drank her blood while chanting Allah akbambr.
such a shame.

I know you op,
you are always on this forum promoting a Muslim Muslim ticket in a secular country.. saying Muslims are more in number, more United, more this and that, The reason APc went for it,
Its just a shame it came to this really, look at the reasoning of people I share a country with in this age..

pathetic..
Vote APc to save Nigeria from APc
zombies everywhere

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by Kdon2: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Iamziggy:
So your God needs to be beaten, humiliated, totured and killed in other to forgive your sins.... Omo! Dis story no clear.

You need Jesus in your life!
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by LogicnReason: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2022
The difference is clear.

Those fighting for the Pope do not kill for the pope, because their Lord and Saviour Jesus, rebukes anyone who kills by the sword.

Those fighting for Mohammed kill for the prophet. I don't know, maybe because they were instructed to do so in the Koran...?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by SaiOba: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2022
Well Bro, maybe it is the killings.. You and I know very well that some people would have killed somebody by now if the table was turned the other way. You also know that you can ONLY ask this question in a faceless forum like NL. You dare NOT compare the Mohammed in the open if you never wan dye..
PandoraObi:
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by LogicnReason: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2022
If I slap you, your human brain says slap him back.

If you think that a God who is not human will reason like a human or will do things that make sense to a human, dude the joke is on you
Iamziggy:
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by Iamziggy: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Don't just nod your head to everything you're been told in church... Make findings and research too that's what they call "seeking knowledge".

If he has to go through all those sufferings and sacrifice himself just to have sins of his creation to be forgiven during those era.... I wonder what kind of sacrifice would be done to forgive d sins of this era....
Jokes on bro!!!
Seek knowledge and don't be blind folded by the usual saying of the pastor's "YOU NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE"

LogicnReason:
If I slap you, your human brain says slap him back.

If you think that a God who is not human will reason like a human or will do things that make sense to a human, dude the joke is on you
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by Iamziggy: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Lol...I know Jesus but u Don't.
Kdon2:

You need Jesus in your life!
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by ZombieTAMER: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Iamziggy:
Hmm!!! Sometime we feel we making points by posting what we feel.. But reason deep first.
What happened in sokoto also happened in one of the southern region where Dy killed a Muslim with 3 or 4 kids... If we can all condemn all dis evil act... Then we can go forward

Were they killed because they blasphemed against any faith?
Did the killers tell you they did it cos they're fighting for their God or religion..
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by Iamziggy: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2022
Shows u are d type of person who justify evil base on tribe and religion.
Abeg no quote me again....
ZombieTAMER:

Were they killed because they blasphemed against any faith?
Did the killers tell you they did it cos they're fighting for their God or religion..
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by NothingDoMe: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
His joke was in bad taste. His job was simply to market Tinubu. Why involve pope in the matter? That's a joke taken too far. On normal days they'll strip him of his knighthood and he can go and enjoy his agbado in peace.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by NothingDoMe: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2022
Iamziggy:

We can only work with what we know. We know Deborah was killed based on religion. Those who killed her took credit for it.

I've not seen anyone take credit for killing someone in the South because of their religion. You only assume without any evidence.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by PandoraObi: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2022
NothingDoMe:
His joke was in bad taste. His job was simply to market Tinubu. Why involve pope in the matter? That's a joke taken too far. On normal days they'll strip him of his knighthood and he can go and enjoy his agbado in peace.
Sorry is the Knighthood the ticket to heaven?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by ZombieTAMER: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Iamziggy:
Shows u are d type of person who justify evil base on tribe and religion.
Abeg no quote me again....

Exactly what I expected.. run along
the thread is trying to rope the pope and Blood thirsty vermins together..

its totally impossible to do
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by ZombieTAMER: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2022
PandoraObi:

Only the position of a spokesperson for a Muslim Muslim ticket in a secular state is a tear rubber ticket to heaven.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by LogicnReason: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Your issue about seeking knowledge is what we call OP (off point in this argument). Besides you don't know me and you are concluding that I don't do my own research. That's is failure on your path. And again I stand by what I said to you initially. A God is a spiritual being and doesn't reason like a human being. So stop using your human brain imagine how he could have handled a situation better. However because I have done my research I understand that one reason he suffered humiliation was because of the reason below;
He made an unbreakable law that eternal death is the punishment for sin. But he is also the most loving father of mankind. So what he did was to lay down himself in death to fulfil his own law. He did that because he had the power of resurrection which us humans don't have. So he died, vuala man's death was paid, and then he resurrected, vuala he remains the everlasting God. Those that solve your curiosity?
Iamziggy:
Don't just nod your head to everything you're been told in church... Make findings and research too that's what they call "seeking knowledge".

If he has to go through all those sufferings and sacrifice himself just to have sins of his creation to be forgiven during those era.... I wonder what kind of sacrifice would be done to forgive d sins of this era....
Jokes on bro!!!
Seek knowledge and don't be blind folded by the usual saying of the pastor's "YOU NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE"

Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by GeneralPula: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
E no go better for those wey carry white religion come Africa to brainwashed people..

Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by Iamziggy: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wow!!! So with all your research u came up with this!!! Pathetic I must say...
So! God has to die to forgive d sins of his creation? Can u hear yourself... Honestly!!..
If after your research and u can still come up with dis.... Honestly just bury your head in shame.... You don't know what you practice and who you worship....

LogicnReason:
Your issue about seeking knowledge is what we call OP (off point in this argument). Besides you don't know me and you are concluding that I don't do my own research. That's is failure on your path. And again I stand by what I said to you initially. A God is a spiritual being and doesn't reason like a human being. So stop using your human brain imagine how he could have handled a situation better. However because I have done my research I understand that one reason he suffered humiliation was because of the reason below;
He made an unbreakable law that eternal death is the punishment for sin. But he is also the most loving father of mankind. So what he did was to lay down himself in death to fulfil his own law. He did that because he had the power of resurrection which us humans don't have. So he died, vuala man's death was paid, and then he resurrected, vuala he remains the everlasting God. Those that solve your curiosity?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by LogicnReason: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
I saw from the beginning that you are a child, but still decided to engage you. First you concluded that I don't research, failure. Then your next problem is what I came up with in my research means I don't know what I practice, failure number 2. The purpose of research is knowledge. No research is too small. Ask any university don, research are little bit of knowledge that collectively made the world a better place. So if you have problem with "all someone can come up with, the joke remains on you.

But like I said you are still a child my friend smiley otherwise you will understand that religion is a personal decision. And even if someone decides to worship a stone, it is simply a spiritual decision they made as long as it doesn't interrupts the life of another person.

This is the argument I am trying to have with you. So don't be too salty.
Iamziggy:
Wow!!! So with all your research u came up with this!!! Pathetic I must say...
So! God has to die to forgive d sins of his creation? Can u hear yourself... Honestly!!..
If after your research and u can still come up with dis.... Honestly just bury your head in shame.... You don't know what you practice and who you worship....

Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by NothingDoMe: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
Wetin consign ticket to heaven? Nor be Tinubu ticket to aso rock cause this wahala so?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by Iamziggy: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
A child well I agree with that.
But I still stand by my words....
If u are sure that u know what practice! Then my question is. Who do you worship?
Let's start with that first.
LogicnReason:
I saw from the beginning that you are a child, but still decided to engage you. First you concluded that I don't research, failure. Then your next problem is what I came up with in my research means I don't know what I practice, failure number 2. The purpose of research is knowledge. No research is too small. Ask any university don, research are little bit of knowledge that collectively made the world a better place. So if you have problem with "all someone can come up with, the joke remains on you.

But like I said you are still a child my friend smiley otherwise you will understand that religion is a personal decision. And even if someone decides to worship a stone, it is simply a spiritual decision they made as long as it doesn't interrupts the life of another person.

This is the argument I am trying to have with you. So don't be too salty.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by LogicnReason: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
I told you already that its not wisdom to argue with a man about what he worships. Even if it is a stone he worships. No man know what they worship. It is by conviction that people believe in their god or gods. So don't tell them theirs is useless. Just ask your own god to convince their conscience. And if you don't believe in a god that's fine too. For me, I a Christian. But don't worry my friend, let's end the discussion here. It's all good. In life we agree to disagree.
Iamziggy:
A child well I agree with that.
But I still stand by my words....
If u are sure that u know what practice! Then my question is. Who do you worship?
Let's start with that first.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by Iamziggy: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Alright.

LogicnReason:
I told you already that its not wisdom to argue with a man about what he worships. Even if it is a stone he worships. No man know what they worship. It is by conviction that people believe in their god or gods. So don't tell them theirs is useless. Just ask your own god to convince their conscience. And if you don't believe in a god that's fine too. For me, I a Christian. But don't worry my friend, let's end the discussion here. It's all good. In life we agree to disagree.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Those Fighting For Pope And Those For Muhammad by Mrkindness: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
so your Jesus was even blocked from rising up ? Annabi Mohammed (piss and shit be upon him) will be ashamed to call you one of his follower.

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Is The Only Leader Who Doesn't Raise Followers.. / Obi Unleash Social Media Mob On Everyone Who Slightly Disagrees With Him- Soludo / Stop Japa: Nigerian Govt In Talks To Stop Migration Of Health Workers To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.