Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (297 Views)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry / Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by KristaPretty(f): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
You are broke

The only thing you need now is to work hard and get yourself back up. You do not need a woman that will feed you and raise you up. It is even senseless to mention having children when you don't have any single thing to your name.

You have posted this three times on three different months. I would keep calling you out as it's obvious no one would want such for themselves.

Get your life together. When you are ready you must also get a woman who has something to her name - a job or a skill so you both can team up. Stop looking for who to feed you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Cutehector(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
KristaPretty:
You are broke

The only thing you need now is to work hard and get yourself back up. You do not need a woman that will feed you and raise you up. It is even senseless to mention having children when you don't have any single thing to your name.

You have posted this three times on three different months. I would keep calling you out as it's obvious no one would want such for themselves.

Get your life together. When you are ready you must also get a woman who has something to her name - a job or a skill so you both can team up. Stop looking for who to feed you.
feed him
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2022
They are both broke

Cutehector:
feed him
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Cutehector(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
macbede:
They are both broke

cheesy Funniest shittt ever.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Apologizes To Girlfriend With 10million / Hookup / Properties Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.