Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Report Dangerous Vehicles and Dangerous Driving With Whistle App - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Report Dangerous Vehicles and Dangerous Driving With Whistle App (13075 Views)

Praying, Fasting, Whistle-blowing & Extreme Ways To Secure The Nigerian Passport / Driving With Hands-free Illegal In Nigeria — FRSC / Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Dangerous Vehicles and Dangerous Driving With Whistle App by IzuKiba77: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lol,this is a good deal though,a nice step towards a better and proper system of transportation but then I feel it's not going to work in this present time when we're still trying to develop ourselves
Re: Report Dangerous Vehicles and Dangerous Driving With Whistle App by PotterJokes44: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
IzuKiba77:
Lol,this is a good deal though,a nice step towards a better and proper system of transportation but then I feel it's not going to work in this present time when we're still trying to develop ourselves

I also feel it might crash before it grows wings to fly, there's time for everything no doubt and it's not time for this yet,how many of our drivers have android phones to download the app because it's not just passengers or pedestrians obligated to use the app,the drivers as well need to point out the defects and traffic violations on the road....even the so called VIO (Vehicle Inspection Officers) collect bribes when they see drivers and road users doing what they shouldn't
Re: Report Dangerous Vehicles and Dangerous Driving With Whistle App by Chomolina: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is output from critical thinking
Dope stuff mehn
Re: Report Dangerous Vehicles and Dangerous Driving With Whistle App by Chiemezueajuzie: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
I think this will help to some extent but it will be outsmartted eventually
Re: Report Dangerous Vehicles and Dangerous Driving With Whistle App by YangaBabe: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
The thinking is good but for people to digest it is the issue.
Re: Report Dangerous Vehicles and Dangerous Driving With Whistle App by Hundjager: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
nakaman:
I go report both the good, the bad and the ugly since there's monetary gains grin
I think every report submitted is backed by picture or video evidence and then seamlessly escalated to the appropriate authorities to provide a resolution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Assistance To Get My Certificate Attested ( Legalize ) / Aero Airline Keeps Passengers Stranded In Abuja / Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.